holiday of a lifetime turns to the holiday from hell!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

holiday of a lifetime turns to the holiday from hell!

Post by owlman »

Abigail chose her clothes carefully for what she'd been told was the holiday of a lifetime, a whole month at a top resort in the middle east, it was given to her by her employer as a present for being the best trainee over the last year, they did a similar thing each year although this was the first time the prize had been so extravagant, normally it was a cheque for a few hundred pounds, or a week in a hotel in europe, this was something else.
She'd done her research and heard the rumours, it was well known that the people of these countries followed a strict religion that forbade a woman to expose her body to anyone but her husband, it also forbade the use of alcohol, although this was usually overlooked for visiting foreigners so long as they stuck to certain strict rules. Drinking outdoors was strictly forbidden, the punishment being a severe and humiliating public whipping, Drinking in the hotels was generally considered acceptable providing it wasnt done in view of anyone passing by and you certainly didn't go out if you were drunk.
Most hotels had a drinking room somewhere deep within the building, think of a panic room, no windows, one door and you're on the right track, likewise outdoor pools were usually behind a high wall so nobody could see the women in their skimpy bikini's as they splashed in the pool or sunbathed alongside it. Tales were rife of what had happened to foreigners who'd fallen foul of the country's strict moral and religious codes.
Abigail certainly didnt want to offend anyone, more importantly she really didnt fancy a public flogging, at 21 years old she was slim and attractive, long slender legs, a taught tummy, a firm little bottom and long golden blonde hair, in tight jeans she looked stunning, in a bikini she could stop traffic, so she took great care in selecting her clothes, nothing too revealing, the last thing she wanted to do was cause offence and land herself in trouble.She packed a couple of swimsuits, a selection of blouses, nothing too revealing, several pairs of trousers and some sensible footwear, she also packed a baseball cap, when she did go out she planned to tuck her hair into the cap so as not to draw attention to herself.
Looking at the case when she'd finished packing, there was still room in it for a few more items, she looked at the outfit on the hanger in her wardrobe, it was her go to for partying, a tight white crop top and a short white pleated skirt that barely covered her slender thighs, hanging from another clip alongside it were her white leather thigh high boots, she thought for a minute and then placed them all in the suitcase, ' if i wear them in the hotel i wont offend anyone' she thought to herself as she zipped the case shut.
Leaving the UK customs was a mere formality, she answered a few questions and showed her passport, the customs man opened her case but barely gave the contents more than a cursory glance, he waved her through and she boarded the plane.Arriving at her destination was somewhat different however, the customs man looked more like a soldier in his dark green uniform, he checked her passport and told her to open her case before lifitng each item out, holding it up to examine it and finally dropping it onto the wooden table in front of her, she couldnt help but notice the leer on his face and the way he seemed to slow down when he came to her underwear, he examined every piece slowly and closely, she felt distinctly uncomfortable with the way he looked at her panties, her swimsuits and bikini's were given the same treatment, finally her thighboots were taken out and he spent almost ten minutes feeling the soft white leather, feeling inside them and examining the thin high heel.
Finally he seemed satisfied and told her to pack her case again, then he stamped her passport and allowed her to leave, Abigail was just turning to walk to the exit when he called her back and asked her the name of the hotel she was staying at, she showed him the booking form he made a note and then she was on her way.
It was a very pleasant first fortnight, lazing by the pool or dancing in the hotel disco of an evening, she even visited a few nearby attractions, but always dressed down for these trips and she always kept her long blonde hair tucked up inside her cap, her shoulders covered with a long sleeved blouse and a pair of trousers covered her slender legs, anywhere else she'd have been in a micro mini skirt, but not here, covering up was not only considered respectful but also essential, you didnt want to be taken before one of the religious courts, anything could happen.
It was around 1 am on the third week of her stay that things went suddenly very very wrong, Abigail had spent the evening dancing in the hotel disco with a young man she'd met during her first week, also from England, they seemed to naturally hit it off. Despite her attractiveness he'd not tried anything on with her, hadnt tried to get her drunk or touch her inappropriately, in actual fact he'd behaved like the perfect gentleman.
Feeling safe with him she'd finally decided to dress to kill, that night she'd worn the tiny crop top, the little white skirt and the long white boots, she'd decided not to wear a bra, her 36B breasts didnt really need one, she had however made sure she wore her panties, one wrong move in that tiny skirt could and had left people with more than a glimpse of her underwear.
they'd danced all evening and as more and more people went to bed they ventured out by the pool, it wasnt long before they were alone, everyone else had gone to bed. Suddenly there was a loud bang followed by lots of shouting and the sound of heavy boots on the tiled floor.a group of men in dark green uniforms burst into the room and several poured out into the pool area! Abigail gasped as several of the local militia burst into the pool area, one of them had a large mexican style moustache and suddenly she recognised him as the man from the airport, his eyes lit up as he saw what she was wearing.
She was grabbed roughly and dragged outside and thrown into the back of an army truck, several of the men climbed in with her and leered at her, she tried to pull her skirt down to cover her panties, the men sniggered to each other at her futile attempts to preserve her modesty. Thr truck roared off into the night followed by the other truck behind her, she'd no idea what had happened to the man she'd been chatting to, the trucks rumbled along a rough road to the outskirts of the city, there were no streetlights and eventually they arrived at what looked like an old fort, the gates opened and the trucks sped inside.
The truck lurched to a halt, the tailgate dropped and the men leapt out, one of them said something to her in a language she couldnt understand, she remained seated, he shouted and pointed to the floor, clearly he wanted her out of the truck.She stumbled to her feet and walked to the back of the truck, she turned around to try and climb down when a pair of hands wrapped around her legs causing her slide downward, there were several sniggers as she felt her tiny skirt ride up, clearly the men were enjoying the view of her white panties, she was greatful she'd worn panties and not a thong!
he seemed to hold her tightly around her waist as he turned to place her on the ground, she could tell her skirt was trapped by his arms, clearly he was letting his mates get a good look at her underwear, if she'd known what was coming next she'd have hardly been concerned at the men leering at her in her underwear.
She was dragged roughly into a room and the door slammed shut behind her, in the glare of the bare bulb she saw the man she'd been with earlier at the hotel, and several of the militia, including the one from the airport, he leered at her from behind a large wooden desk. "Ah, Abigail, we meet again" he said with a sneer, "I see you are wearing those slutty clothes, how typical of you westerners".
"what are we doing here?" demanded the young man, he'd no sooner finished speaking than he was punched roughly in the stomach causing him to double up in pain, "shut it, you pig" snarled the man behind the desk, "we had reports of immoral goings on in the hotel, and looking at her i can well believe it" he continued, "thats lies, lies, she's done nothing, nothing at all" her companion yelled, trying to defend her. he was rewared with another thump for his trouble.
"speak when you are told to you pig, or you'll regret it, just like she will" growled the man behind the desk, "now you, strip" he snarled, pointing a thick grubby finger at Abigail, before she could react one of the other men was in front of her, he grabbed her top and snatched it roughly over her head exposing her 36B breasts, "nice titties" leered the man as he reached down and grabbed her skirt, "noooo, please" cried Abigail, "you'll tear it", there were sniggers and comments she didnt understand, "well if you dont want it ripped take it off yourself, and hurry" snarled the man behind the desk.
Slowly she took hold of the waist of the skirt, pulled it open slightly and lowered the skirt, finally she stepped out of it and placed it on the desk with her top, clad only ion her boots and panties she stood there nervously, insitinctively she folded her arms across her chest, "drop them" snarled the man, as he pulled her arms to her side, more sniggering and comments that, although the didnt understand them she knew they would be crude and degrading.
Stepping from behind his desk the man reached out and roughly yanked her panties outward at the front before peering inside, "bald, no hair, a slut" he sniggered, "grab hold of the desk slut" he said, stepping behind her, Abigail felt very vulnerable now as he kicked her booted feet apart, she began to panic as she imagined what would come next, her panties torn from her before she was brutally assaulted by this man. "leave her alone, you cant do that" yelled her companion, after punching him again the man snarled "why, what do you care about this little slut, are you fucking her? ", he shook his head, "no, but its not right, you cant treat her like that". The man laughed, wrong, we can treat her, and you however we feel, you've broken the laws of our country, now shut up, if you're so bothered I may give you a chance to help her later".
She felt his rough hand between her legs, it rubbed the gusset of her panties roughly and to her shame she felt her panties becoming damp, the hand slid backwards and she gasped as she felt a thick finger ram into her anus, taking her thin panties with it. Abigail wanted to cry out but gritted her teeth instead determined not to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was hurting her. "so you like your ass fucked slut?" he snarled, "maybe you'd like one of my men to open it up for you", he snapped his fingers and a man stepped forward and dropped his pants, to her horror she saw his cock was about 21/2 inches in diameter and quite long, "you want this in that ass then bitch?" . She shook her head, "please no, not that, i'm too tight" she cried, he pulled his finger out of her anus and smiled when he saw the dirty brown stain on her underwear, "see, she shit herself" he laughed, the others laughed too and the man with the thick cock stood slowly stroking it to a full erection, looking at it she didnt fancy that in her pussy never mind her anus.
"you, take off her underwear" he ordered, pointing his thick finger at her friend, he helsd it under the mans nose, "smell her shit, you're going to have your cock in there very soon" he stepped forward and began to lower her panties, "I'm so sorry about this" he whispered to Abigail. he took her panties off and placed them on the table in front of her, seeing the large brown stain on them she closed her eyes in embarassment, she really did fancy this bloke and the last thing she wanted was for him to see her dirty panties.
he was ordered to remove his jeans and underwear and then Abigail was told to turn to face him and drop to her knees, she was made to take his limp cock in her mouth and arouse him, despite the situation it didnt take her long to get him erect, thankfully he was much thinner than the cock being stroked beside her, "now, fuck her ass" ordered the man, Abigail stood up and resumed her position at the desk, her friend hesitated, "do it, or perhaps you'd prefer him to" the man asked, "please just do it, dont let him, he'll hurt me" she begged, he nodded, "ok sorry about this" he replied, as he spat on her anus, the men roared with laughter, he placed his cock against her hole, it was very tight, he pushed slowly and she gasped as it opend to allow his cock inside, "now fuck her, and fuck her hard" the man ordered, slowly her companion began to build up speed, she gasped as he increased and she felt her tight little hole being stretched, yes it hurt, but imagine how much the other one would hurt, she thought to herself.
She let out a sudden gasp as he pushed his full length deep into her, there was an outburst of laughter from the soldiers and she realised that she'd wet herself, the humiliation she felt as she stood there pissing herself as she was fucked in her ass, she closed her eyes and wished it was all over.
Barely a few minutes later and she heard him grunting, this was followed by a warm sensation in her bottom, he'd just shot his load into her ass.
"on your knees slut, suck him clean" she'd barely heard the words before she was grabbed and thrown to the floor, she was made to crawl forward and take the now limp shit covered cock in her mouth and start cleaning it, as she began to retch she suddenly realised that she'd not used the toilet all day, and the pounding her ass had taken had suddenly made her need to go. she instinctively palced her hand on her rear as if trying to stop herself losing control, "hah, the slut need to shit" jeered her tormentor, dragging her to her feet, "not yet slut, keep it in, or else", he ordered her to climb onto the desk and lie down with her legs over the side, the ,man who had been stroking stepped between her legs and began to rub his cock against the entrance to her pussy, "no please, not that" she wailed, the man carried on stroking and then ejaculated over her toned stomach, "I wouldnt put my cock in you slut" he laughed as he began to spray piss all over her pussy, finally he was done, "fuck her, fuck her hard" her tormentor growled, pointing to her friend, he stepped forward and touched her pussy gently with his erect cock, "ram it in pound the slut, hurt her" snarled the soldier, she gasped as he rammed into her tight hole and began to thrust away hard, she could feel his balls slapping her ass with each stroke, "stop please I need the bathroom" she screamed, feeling her ass start to open as he rammed into her, the soldier stepped forward, "keep your cock in her cunt" he ordered, her friend stopped thrusting and held his cock in her pussy, the man reached down and tore off one of her boots and rammed it against her ass, "ok shit bitch" he ordered, "and you, keep fucking", he began to thrust in and out as she tried to relax her sphincter, she felt a load begin to emerge from her ass, a dull thud indicated in had landed in her boot, she grunted slightly as she gave a little push, she grimaced as she felt her hole widen and the contents of her bowels were ejected into her boot.
TO BE CONTINUED.
owlman

Re: holiday of a lifetime turns to the holiday from hell!

Post by owlman »

Abigail felt his cock twitch and a warm sensation as he shot his load inside her, as soon as he'd finished she was dragged to her feet and ordered to replace her boot on her foot, she grimaced as her foot made contact with the load inside it, she felt it ooze up the inside of the boot as her foot hit the bottom. She was handed her clothes back with the exception of her panties, the pair of them were thrown into a small cell some 6 feet by six feet, there was nothing in there, no chair, no bed, nothing.
"you'll stay here til we are ready for you, then you'll see how we really treat western sluts in our country" leered her tormentor, he waved her panties in her face, "I'm sure I know someone who'll really appreciate these" he sniggered.He slammed the cell door and began to walk away, "hey, what about the toilet,?" Abigail yelled through the bars, "there isnt one, oh, and dont dirty the cell floor, or you'll pay for it, bitch" he sniggered, walking down the corridor.
They sat in the cell for a while in silence, finally her companion put his arm around her and spoke, "you know I really hated having to do that to you, treating you like that, hurting you, degrading you" he told her, she cuddled into him, "dont worry, it did hurt but it would have been a lot worse if they'd done it" she replied, then added, "my only fear is what they're going to do next" he nodded, "yes, and who's going to appreciate your panties, and will he want to appreciate anything else?"
They sat in silence for what seemed ages, eventually they both fell asleep, he woke up with an uncomfortable feeling in his stomach and instantly knew what it was, he needed the bathroom, Abigail woke up as he moved, "whats the matter? " she asked, at first he said nothing, merely stood up and paced uncomfortably around the small cell, finally he could hold on no longer, "Oh Abigail, its really awkward and I dont know how to put this, but you know how long we've been in here now, well I havent been to the bathroom since last night and I really do need to go" he said blushing, Abigail sighed, "its ok, I understand, I think it's part of their plan to degrade us, or certainly me" she replied, then after a moments pause she added, " I wonder how they'd react if the inevitable happened and you did it in your jeans? " he looked at her, "I was wondering that too, but in these jeans I really dont fancy sitting in it for hours, and then you never know what they'll do to amuse themselves if I do it" he replied, Abigail let out a sigh, "ok then theres only one thing to do, take off my boot for me" she told him, he took hold of her boot and pulled it slowly from her foot, her leg slightly sweaty from being encased in the soft leather for so long, she looked at him and blushed, "want me to look away while you get on with it? ", he shook his head, "no, I think you'd better help me, if I miss then we'll have a dirty floor to deal with" she nodded, took hold of the boot and he undid his jeans, lowered them along with his underpants and stood up, Abigail got behind him on her knees and pressed the opening of the boot against his anus, he grunted and began to shit in her boot, he seemed to go on for ages and she began to wonder just how bad it would be when she had to put her boot back on. finally he was done, she was just about to back off with her badly soiled boot, "oh fuck, I need to piss" he groaned, she moved the boot forward and slipped it over his cock, "ok do it, just do it" she told him, she felt the leather begin to warm up as his piss ran down the inside of the soft leather shaft.

She heard a noise like a door opening and hurriedly slid her boot back on, his mess squashing up around her leg, he hurriedly pulled up his pants and jeans and was just fastening them when the soldier appeared, "having fun slut, we were just watching you how can i put it, giving your friend some relief" he sniggered, " and now, we're going to let you go", her heart skipped a beat, "well almost ready, I have just one more task for you first", her heart sank again as she wondered exactly what this task would be.
They were led out into a bigger room, along one wall were four cells, each about the same size as the one they'd been in, each one was dark and dirty, and apart from a bed and a bucket there was nothing else in there, apart from a prisoner that is! The soldier spoke, "these men are held under death sentence, their crimes were commited against women, they're the most dangerous and perverted prisoners in our country, and today as a treat, you slut are going to entertain them.
Abigail felt her insides turn over as she pondered just how she'd be expected to 'entertain' these dangerous men, as they stood in the middle of the room the soldier looked at her, "ok slut, strip, eveything off now" he ordered, she slowly removed her top, doing this seemed to attract one of the men to come to the front of his cell, she looked at him, the strange excited look on his face worried her, she looked downward and what she saw absolutely terrified her, he was standing there naked stroking his cock, well if you could call it a cock that is.
She'd never seen anything like it in all her life, it was about 18 inches long, and about 4 inches girth and covered in small lumps and bumps, if it had been green it would have looked like a gherkin, she shuddered as she thought about what he'd do with it given the chance, at least he was behind the bars, she thought, then another thought struck her, how long would he remain there? she dropped her top on the bare concrete floor and paused, "skirt too slut, or do you want him to help you? " the soldier asked, pointing at the man with the gherkin cock, it was now fully erect and he was stroking it with both hands, quickly she pulled off her skirt and dropped it with her top, now clad only in her boots she stood there, she bent down to take them off, "they can stay, for now" he growled and waved her to stand in front of the cell where the man was wanking slowly, she walked slowly over and stopped, his cock was now poking through the bars and was only inches aaway from her toned stomach, "ass, let me fuck her ass" grunted the prisoner, a strange smile on his face. Abigail cringed looking at his cock, apart from her being unable to take something that big in her anus, she wondered what wind of horrible diseases he may be carrying.
The soldier took hold of her shoulders and slowly backed her towards the bars, the man began to rub his cock on her buttocks, thankfully she was too far away for him to penetrate her, or no doubt he would. Laughing at the fear in her eyes he spun her round to face the bars, the prisoner slowly reached out his hand and roughly grabbed her left breast and began to squeeze it hard, she yelped in pain, "piss piss " grunted the prisoner as he squeezed harder, she had visionf of her breast exploding under his vice like grip, suddenly there was a pattering sound on the concrete, looking down she realised she'd begun to piss herself, the prisoner smiled, "they all piss eventually" he said in barely understandable english.
Pulling her out of his reach the soldier smiled, "I think he'd love to have some time alone with you, dont you" it was more of a statement than a question, "oh god please no, anything but that" she cried begining to sob softly, her companion stood a few feet away realising that he was powerless to protect her, all he could do was watch, anything else would not only earn him a beating but might make her situation much much worse!
The outer door opened and in walked two other soldiers carrying a rather filthy mattress between them they threw it on the floor and turned around before walking back outside, another one entered carrying a bucket which he tipped onto the mattress, a short length of broom handle just over a foot long with a rounded end, a wine bottle, a soda bottle a large cucumber and a single high heeled boot with a pointed toe and heel landed on the filthy mattress, from his pocket he produced a bottle of hair shampoo and threw that onto the pile, he smirked at Abigail no doubt enjoying her nakedness before turning and walking out the way he'd came in.
After giving her a few minutes to take in the sight before her the soldier spoke, "you and your friend here are going to show these prisoners just how filthy you western sluts are, now if you put on a good show that will be it, if not, well I may have to open a few doors" . Abigail stepped forward to her male companion, up until now she'd forgotten the mess inside her boots, now she became aware of it once more, she placed her arms around his neck, "look I know neither of us are particularly enjoying this, I know you dont want to hurt me, but look at the size of that thing he's holding, I couldnt even take that in my pussy, and somehow given the chance I dont think thats where he'd put it, so just do your best ok, hopefully we'll both get out of this in one piece" she kissed him slowly, her tongue pushing into his mouth, it was the kind of deep intimate kiss she'd normally reserve for a boyfriend in private, "ok I'll do my best, I just want you to know I'm sorry about this" he replied.
In front of her audience she led him back to the mattress, still kissing him she began to undo his jeans, she pushed them down followed by his underpants, finally she took his cock in her hand, it was semi hard and after a bit of persuasion became fully erect, she slid slowly to her knees and took him in her mouth, bobbing slowly up and down. despite the situation he felt himself becoming aroused and took hold of her head in his hands, feeling her soft blonde hair between his fingers he began to slowly move her head backwards and forwards, facefucking her, at one point he went a little too far and she began to gag, the prisoners seemed to enjoy this, by now they were all stood at the bars wanking slowly. "facefuck the whore" yelled one of them, "make her puke", he pushed his cock further, "sorry about this" he whispered as he pushed down into her throat, he felt her twitch then gag, finally she vomited, it poured out of her mouth and began to run over her breasts, loud cheers came from the prisoners, clearly they were enjoying the show so far, he felt his cock pulse and show his load into her mouth before pulling out and washing the vomit off her body with a stream of hot piss.
Abigail turned and laid back on the matress spreading her booted legs as wide as she could, she picked up the soda bottle and tried to push it into her pussy, it was too tight, she opened the bottle of shampoo and poured some onto the neck of the soda bottle, this time it slide inside her, for the next few minutes she used the bottle on herself to her suprise she could feel herself becoming aroused yet she couldnt allow herself to cum, not yet anyway. rolling onto all fours she continued to use the bottle on herself although it was hard supporting her body weight with just one hand, her companion got alongside her and began to squeeze her breasts, hard but not too hard, but he could tell from her face it was causing her pain.
"the broom handle, use it on me" she whispered, "put it in my ass," he nodded and went behind her, lubed it with the shampoo and pushed it slowly into her anus, "tell me how far to go" he whispered, "ok keep pushing, slowly" she replied, she was suprised just how far it went in before it started to hurt, "back out a little" she told him, he took it out about 2 inches, there was a good 8 inches inside her tight little ass and looking at her like that he began to wish they were in the privacy of a hotel room, slowly he moved it in and out as she gasped, then he began to rotate it almost like a stirring motion, the prisoners seemed to like that, after about 5 minutes he took it out and replaced it with his cock, he fucked her ass slowly and at the same time waved the shit covered stick in front of her, she flicked out her tongue and began to lick it, he rode her slowly for a good 10 minutes before cumming in her ass, he pulled out and went to the front, so she could suck him clean, at this point most of the prisoners had ejaculated onto the concrete floor, but not mr gherkin cock, he stood there eyes bulging, slowly stroking his cock showing no sign whatsoever of cumming any time soon.
Abigail had licked him clean then told him to turn around and began to lick his anus, she curled her tongue and pushed the tip inside a little, she hated the taste but knew she had to do something or else she'd have to go in the cage with 'the gherkin'. She turned around and spread her legs on the mattress once more, the wine bottle or the boot, she pondered, in the end she chose the boot, poured shampoo all over the toe part and pressed it against her pussy, the tip went in, but that was it, she'd never had something this big inside her, but the alternative made her determined to make things work.
Slowly she began to push she felt herself opening up and wondered just how far in it would go before tearing her apart, it went in about 3 inches, just to the part where the foot went wider and stopped, it was at its limit, push further and she was going to damage herself. she turned over so it was hanging out of her and lubed the wine bottle, "hold it against my ass", her companion lined the neck of the bottle up as she slowly lowered herself onto it, she felt it go in and began to ride it, at the same time working the boot in and out of her pussy, looking across at the prisoner she sighed to herself, he was still no nearer cumming, it was looking more and more like she would end up being put behind the bars with him, and no matter how painful and humiliating this situation was, she knew that he'd hurt her even more, hurt her and enjoy doing it, suddenly an idea sprang into her head.
She slowly removed the boot from her pussy and the bottle from her anus and stood up, she picked up the shampoo bottle and walked slowly to the cell bars, "what are you doing, are you mad, he'll hurt you" whispered her companion, "look I've done all i can and he's no closer to cumming than when we started, if I dont do something then they're bound to put me in there with him" she replied.
Stood right in front of the bars she could see the glazed dead look in his eyes and the dirty coloured precum oozing from his cock, if she did this right it would all be over in a few minutes, if she did it right. She was standing inches from the bars now, if he poked it through them he could touch her with it, "you'd love to fuck my tight little ass with that wouldnt you, my tight little white ass, forcing into it, tearing it, making me scream with pain" his eyes lit up at this, "fuck ass, hurt ass, hurt you" he replied. she reached out through the bars and squirted shampoo on his cock," well best make it slippy then " she replied, watching as he rubbed the liquid into his lumpy oversized organ, "now, close your eyes and push it through the bars for me" she told him, he pushed it through until his stomach was pressing against the cold steel, slowly she bent down and removed one of her boots, she knew it had the load in it from herself earlier, but that didnt matter, it smelt a bit and there was a big stain down her leg, but this was her last chance, slowly she slipped it onto his cock, then straddled it backing up to the bars, holding the foot in her hand she closed her legs, even with it in the boot she could feel the lumps on his cock and shuddered.
Whether he knew or even cared that it was her boot he had his cock in didnt seem to matter, he gripped the bars and began to thrust like a man possessed, Abigail could feel how hard he was pounding her boot, if he'd been in her she'd have been torn apart by now, the guard stood watching silently, one hand in his trousers, he was clearly enjoying the show. After what seemed like ages she felt a sudden heat inside her boot, a foul smell arose from inside the cell, the prisoner began to yell something in a language she couldnt understand, but she didnt need too, he was cumming. She felt his thick cock pulsing for a few minutes, then it stopped, she felt her boot heat up more, "piss on the slut, piss in the slut" he yelled, confirming her suspicions, finally he pulled away from the bars and sat on his bed, the guard smiled, and handed her her skirt and blouse, "dress slut, then you leave, " she looked at her boot wondering where to tip its contents, it stunk terribly, "wear it, wear everything" he ordered, she slipped her foot into it, it felt terrible, hot, slimy, wet, god knows what he'd done in it, but on it went, she hurriedly pulled on her skirt, followed by her top, all she was missing was her panties.
"follow me, move it, lets go" he ordered as he opened the door, "my panties, where are they?" she asked, "soon, you get them back slut, very soon" he replied, he led her back the way they had come in, once again thy were back in the small room, "ok slut, we are releasing you, hopefully you have learned to respect our ways" he told her as he handed her back her white panties, she looked at them, apart from the stain from yesterday they looked unharmed, she bent down to put them back on, "oh, one more thing, stand by the desk, both hands on it" he ordered, she assumed the positionand felt him lifting her skirt, he pulled her panties out at the back, "open that cupboard and get the jar" he told her companion, he opened the door and inside on a shelf was a large glass jar, in it was about a pint of a thick off white liquid, he picked up the jar and walked back to stand behind Abigail, the soldier pointed at the jar and at her panties, "pour, its a gift from all the men in the local garrison" he sniggered" slowly he poured the thick sticky fluid into her panties, they began to bulge as the soldier let the waistband snap back, slowly it began to seep out, some through the fabric but most through the leg holes, slowly it ran down her thighs and into her boots, finally he ley her skirt fall back down and patted it, "now little slut, the airport, you will be put straight on a plane and sent home, hopefully your appearance will be a lesson to others.
They were both put in the back of an open truck and driven through the crowded streets to the airport, once inside they were held in a room until her flight had boarded, clearly this was another final part of her humiliation, having to walk down the plane in full view of all the passengers, knowing they'd be able to see the mess in her panties that her skirt was too short to hide.Partway up the steps to the plane she began to feel nervous, also she had a familiar feeling in her bladder, she paused for a few seconds, then relaxed, the contents of her bladder trickled down her thighs into her boots, if anyone could see her she didnt care, pissing herself was nothing compared to the events of the last 24 hours.

THE END
kneehigh21

Re: holiday of a lifetime turns to the holiday from hell!

Post by kneehigh21 »

Excellent stuff! Cheers!