Backfire on My Booties - A Real Story

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Size8Staci

Backfire on My Booties - A Real Story

Post by Size8Staci »

Balloon popping contests? Meh maybe. But, balloon popping with heels contest sounded interesting. I discovered randomly that my black booties can pop beach balls! And so when I read about a heel popping balloons contest I jumped in. Black leather plain-ish Cole Haan booties with slightly tapered square toe. I had nearly worn them out before I realized they are awesome at popping things.

But this story is about something so strange that happened to me the day of the contest about an hour after it ended. First, without any intent of gloating, I need to mention that I won first place in the contest out of 196 others (I say others because 3 dudes actually entered). Ya I guess I’ve seen it all.

So, I deflated 468/470 balloons and don’t ask he how they counted cuz i just dunno. 2nd place was 251/477 which to me sounds bad. Third place popped 249. think I got lucky a little but I also think my heels are really good at popping balloons. So according to those numbers it was like a blowout win, right?

I was amazed at silly strategies and people trying to bust balloons with chunky Easter sandals or gaudy 6-inch stilts. So many girls just suck at aiming and stepping / kicking, too. And most of them were running and racing to certain balloons, and people kept falling down.

I mostly walked slowly and just stepped gently on most loons with a quick jab kick using the bottom of my shoe. One lady beat me to one at the end and she tried 3 times to pop that one but it just would not go. After her 3rd miss i just sorta jabbed the other side of it with my shoe and it popped when my heel tip touched it. It made a loud low pitch squeal which made me laugh and caused that poor lady to think I was taunting her.

But here’s the thing, there’s a funny question this guy asked me after we found out I won. It’s insanely weird but what happened was oddly satisfying for me…..

Maybe 5 minutes after we found out I won this good looking guy walked over and asked if he could speak with me and whispered an offer to buy my shoes for $200!!! I just smiled and replied sorry I like my shoes plus I don’t have any others to wear. He persisted, offering to buy me new ones and pay the $250. So I just asked him why he wanted them, and asked him if he wanted them for his own sexual pleasure, and he replied with the question “what does it matter?” I’ll give you $500. Finally I was like “whoa! NO I want to know why you want my shoes! I want the truth or I won’t consider anything.

Finally, he admitted that he wanted them for self pleasure after the way I won the contest. And, I kinda smiled with a “sorry, but” and before I could get it out he offers $1000!! I’m like ok - no! Forget it - that wouldn’t be right, and then I got greedy….I said “you can’t have my shoes” but for $2 grand we can find a quiet bathroom and I’ll let you get naked and I’ll rub them on your body. He said……

“well …..what I want is the heels poked in my bare asshole and for $2k I’ll demand that.”

Don’t ask me why but the thought of that sounded so empowering and got me sorta excited. Truthfully, I would have done that for free. But I took that poor kid’s money and I still feel guilty about that part. Needless to say, I accepted his offer with a smirky grin. After he transferred the $2k we strolled until we found a lockable handicap bathroom. My friend Kim (who came along that day) was closely behind us watching the situation with concern. In hindsight, it was risky decision. But I digress.

I closed the door and he said go ahead and lock it, and next thing I know this slightly younger and normal, really good looking guy (hung like a horse is butt naked in front of me. I told him the only way I was doing it was with his belly to the ground and his own ass spread wide open. He didn’t argue. And he spread his ass and said “bring it”.

I went for the bullseye and he didn’t respond. It took about 30 seconds for him to start coming apart. He was talking about how the edges of my heel tip got him in a spot he never felt before and felt prickly ticklish. I just kept trying to work my heel tip to hit the center and work the edges and kick/press as hard as he would let me. Finally he started to implode. Lol. The first sign of that was a toot. I was like “oops” and sorta giggled. Then he started farting/pooting is the better word for the sounds - pooting like every 2 seconds and I was just laughing because I couldn’t help it. About 2 minutes in he let out a LONG and big ripper I could feel on by bare foot. I was hysterical in laughter and said “I’m sorry but I think you’re about to lose” He was like whatever “just kill it” and before I could react he blew the big one. The most pitiful, longest whiner of a fart I’ve ever heard in my life. It seriously sounded like a cry of defeat. It splattered poop a bit on both of my shoes. Silently I was like “woooohoooo ass kicking!” cuz I was hoping he would fall apart just exactly like that.

Yes - I did get satisfaction from this odd experience and in a fucked up way loved seeing him lose control. He could not even hold up 2 minutes and finally had to splatter doodoo all over my feet to get his attention. If that’s mean and I know it is - it’s just the way I felt that day. Before I left, I said “I’m sorry I tried to warn you” and his response was “sorry it stinks in here”. And yes it did stink in there!!

“He begged for my shoes and offered once more to buy them”. I felt bad for him in a way but I said “I’m sorry I like my shoes and I need them!”

“But please know I am flattered and thank you for liking them. i gotta go but you’re ok right?”

He said he was fine.

As I opened the door, Kim was covering her mouth and her face was beet red in laughter. She heard what happened and said it sounded like he farted 50 times, which I only recalled maybe 10. Kim gave me a high five and we set off to celebrate my victory.

Moral of the story: some things happen that are beyond strange, and those things are sometimes exciting.