For Derfranz

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

For Derfranz

Post by owlman »

A member recently gave me an idea and asked if I would right a story for him based around his idea, well here it is, it's quite long and fairly detailed so it's in two parts.

Tanya's Torment

Tanya had never really fitted in at the stables, she'd tried her best to make friends but nothing she did seemed to work perhaps it was because she came across as being a little posh, the fact her riding wear was more expensive than the others owned, or perhaps it was her slim attractive body or maybe it was the pedigree horse she owned, whatever it was nobody seemed to like her.
It had started a few days after she'd arrived at the stables, at first it was little things, a bit of horse food going missing, then it was blankets being 'borrowed' then one day she came to the stables to find her expensive leather riding boots had been filled with water!
Then it started to get more personal, little comments about her figure or her riding style, she tried her best to ignore it, hoping they'd get fed up, sadly the more she ignored them the worse it seemed to get. One day she was alone in the stable block she'd turned her horse out into the field and was about to muck out her stable, three of the girls entered the stable closing the large wooden door behind them. 'well look who's here' sniggered the larger of the three girls, she wore a scruffy pair of brown jodhpurs that hung from her backside, tight on the thighs and baggy across her large rear, it gave the appearance that she'd dropped a load in her pants, this was in stark contrast to Tanya, her jodhpurs were so tight that they clung to her pert bottom which looked like a peach in the tight white jodhpurs.
The other two sniggered, one was equally as large as the first, the other somewhat thinner, skinny in fact, she looked to be about a size 10, her jodhpurs looked like a size 12, very baggy all over, these along with her cheap plastic riding boots made her look more like a stable girl than a rider, 'yes, Tanya bum' said the skinny girl glaring at Tanya in her pristine blouse, tight white jodhpurs and expensive leather riding boots.
The fat girl spotted the riding crop tucked into Tanya's left boot, 'yeah probably would enjoy that, wouldn't you bitch? ' she spat, she suddenly lurched forward and grabbed Tanya around her waist, despite struggling Tanya was unable to escape her hold, the girl dragged her across the large barn, her boots scraping on the rough concrete, Tanya hoping that they wouldnt be damaged by the rough concrete on the toes of her boots.
At the end of the barn was a bale of hay Tanya found herself being roughly thrown down onto it face first, 'grab her hold her down' yelled the girl as she sat on tanya's legs preventing her from getting up. The other two ran forward, the larger girl took hold of Tanya's legs and gripped them firmly allowing the other even larger girl to stand up, she turned to the front, grabbed Tanya's arms and pulled them out in front of her, 'the crop, grab the crop' she called to the skinny girl who leaned over and pulled the crop from Tanya's boot.
Realising that all her struggling was achieving was seemingly to excite and encourage her attackers Tanya lay still across the straw bale, the skinny girl took the crop and gently tapped it across Tanya's left cheek, 'well Tanya, or p'raps we'll call you miss bum, would you like this across that arse of yours?' the others sniggered at this and the girl flicked the crop down on the middle of Tanya's pert bottom making her jump slightly, 'ouch that hurts' she squealed.
Her bottom was in the middle of the bale, making it impossible for her to bend at the waist, her head hung over the other end, 'drag her down a bit' ordered the skinny girl, Tanya felt the straw prickle against the skin of her belly as the one holding her feet dragged her roughly backwards causing her blouse to come out of her jodhpurs and slide up exposing her toned stomach, ' lower, get her arse on the end' the girl ordered, another sharp tug and she slid backwards her blouse riding further up exposing the bottom of her white bra, the fat girl sniggered as she saw it 'oooh little miss posh undies, wonder what her panties are like? She said, 'lower her legs a bit' skinny girl told her, 'I want plenty of room for this' the girl holding her legs dropped into a squat pulling Tanya's legs down til the toes of her boots scrapped on the rough concrete, it wasnt a comfortable position but what could she do?
THWACK! The first stroke bit hard into Tanya's left buttock and she let out a piercing howl, almost immediately a second landed on her right buttock, skinny girl laughed, 'well, I guess she doesnt enjoy it then do you miss bum' Tanya remained silent, 'WELL ANSWER' screamed the girl as she rained two more hard blows to Tanya's stinging buttocks, 'no please stop it, someone will hear and come to see whats happening, if you stop now I wont say anything I promise' she sobbed sniffling slightly as she tried hard not to burst into tears. ' oh I doubt anyone will come looking, well not for a few hours at least, you see there's nobody here this afternoon, well not til around four o'clock anyway, spread em' the girl holding her legs instantly and roughly pulled Tanya's legs apart, 'so you see it gives us plenty of time to have a little fun and get to know each other doesnt it?' she continued, probing Tanya's crotch with the whip.
Tanya flinched hoping she wasn't going to use the whip on her pussy she only had very thin panties on and she knew full well that it would really hurt being whipped on her sensitive area. 'oh please not there, i'll do anything just dont hit me there, I'll give you money, anything, just dont whip me there' she pleaded, the others sniggered as she whimpered, 'hmm well ok them' replied the skinny one, perhaps we can come to some arrangement, meanwhile'. 'AAARRRRGH FUCK NOOO!' screamed Tanya as twice more in rapid succession the crop bit into her buttocks, she instinctively pushed her waist down into the bale in a futile attempt to escape the blows.
'look look' yelled the fat girl holding Tanya's legs, ' she's rubbing her crotch into the bale, she's enjoying it the slut'. More screams as Tanya was hit again, her buttocks felt as though they were on fire, once more she pushed into the bale and once more she was hit, her blouse had rode up even further now exposing not only all of her white silk half cup bra, but also her pert 34B breasts, 'hmm yeah she's even trying to get her tits out for us' sniggered the girl holding Tanya's arms.
'well turn her over then' ordered skinny girl, Tanya was turned roughly onto her back, skinny reached forward and roughly yanked up Tanya's bra, exposing her breasts, ' only got little tits hasn't she? Giggled skinny, 'even mine are bigger than that' she dropped the crop onto the bale and yanked her jumper over her head revealing a grubby looking grey/white bra that had clearly seen better days, that soon came off exposing her saggy tits, 'well Tanya, do you like them?' Tanya remained silent, skinny flicked at Tanya's nipples with the crop, 'over' once again she was placed on her back,another slap hit her left buttock and again she screamed, 'well do you like my tits bitch?' she growled, 'yes, yes, they're much bigger than mine' wailed Tanya, desperately hoping it would end her torment, sadly it didn't.'perhaps she'd prefer yours' giggled skinny as she pointed to the fattest girl, the one holding Tanya's arms, 'don't you fucking move bitch' snarled the girl as she let go of Tanya, who simply lay there like a limp rag, by now she realised whatever she did or said, nothing was going to end her torment, well not until they got bored that was.
She pulled off her jumper and Tanya noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, not that it would have made much difference, her large tits hung low resting on the mound of belly flesh that was forced upwards by te tight waistband of her jodhpurs, 'the last time I saw something like that was on a cow' thought Tanya.
'well, you like my tits any better slut?' the fat girl yelled, before Tanya could answer she dropped into a squat again and grabbing her hair pulled Tanya's head roughly backward her pendulous udders now only inches from Tanya's face, 'show me how much you like them, suck my nipples' she snarled lurching forward and thrusting a fat sweaty nipple against Tanya's lips, CRACK! The whip landed on tanya's rear, a direct shot that caught both buttocks, as she screamed she felt the nipple being forced into her mouth, she almost retched at the smell of sweat, when had this girl last showered?
'less yell more suck you bitch' snarled the girl, Tanya sucked greedily on the nipple as though her life depended on it, 'fuck she's good, I could cum off this' the fat girl laughed, 'now the other one' she pulled the nipple out of Tanya's mouth which she opened wide in readiness, 'see, the slut loves it' chuckled the girl as she forced the other sweaty nipple into Tanya's mouth. The nipple sucking ordeal lasted a good ten minutes, several times she was made to swap from one to the other, 'hmm well I might as well enjoy this properly' snigered the squatting girl,she reached down and unfastened her jodhpurs before slipping a grubby hand inside and rubbing her pussy, Tanya closed her eyes in disgust and disbelief! A sharp stinging blow landed on her buttocks, 'well, watch then, you know you want too' commanded the girl with the whip, Tanya opened her eyes as the girl in front of her rubbed harder and began to pant, 'suck harder on her tit girl, make her cum' ordered skinny, Tanya sucked as hard as she could and gently nibbled the nipple with her teeth, 'oh yes slut, chew that nipple, moaned the fat girl as she rubbed even faster, finally she groaned and a wet stain began to spread across the crotch of her grubby jodhpurs, she'd cum n her pants.
She swapped places with the girl holding Tanya's feet and she too removed her top, 'think I might have a go too' she giggled, as she squatted down in front of Tanya, 'lick them slut' she ordered shoving her tits into Tanya's face, she'd been wearing a bra and by the smell of body odour she too hadn't showered in a while.not bothering to hold Tanya's arms she squashed her flabby tits together, 'I said lick bitch' she snarled, Tanya' tongue darted like a little pink snake from one sweaty nipple to the other making them erect and hard, 'oh fuck she is good isnt she, better than a bloke' she chuckled, 'perhaps we should make her our official nipple sucker, say what, twice a week to start with' the others laughed, Tanya hoped she was joking.
She undid her jodhpurs and looked at the skinny girl, 'pass me that crop' skinny handed it to her as Tanya frantically licked the girls nipples, she pulled down her jodpurs exposing her badly stained panties, at one time they'd have been white, now they were a dirty grey with a dark yellow stain on the crotch, seeing the look of disgust on Tanya's face she smiled, 'its only piss stains bitch, wait til they come down theres probably shit on the back' more sniggers as she lowered her panties. She took the crop and inserted the handle deep inside her sweaty pussy, she fucked herself slowly with it as Tanya licked her nipples, there was a loud moan and a gasp, a thick white goo oozed from the girls pussy soon followed by a squirt of piss which only added to the mess in her panties, she took out the crop and looked at it, thick white cream dripped from the handle, 'clean it' she ordered forcing it into Tanya's open mouth, the taste was vile and Tanya gagged as she felt the thick slime in her mouth, pulling out the crop the girl saw the handle was clean, 'theres a good girl, now swallow' Tanya retched as she felt the slimy foul tasting goo slip down her throat.
The girl pulled up her piss soaked panties and jodhpurs, 'your turn' she said handing the crop back to the skinny girl who had been standing there throughout the proceedings rubbing her crotch gently. 'oh i'm fine, I think the only one of us with dry panties is this slut, at least I think they're stll dry' she reached out and rammed a hand roughly under Tanya's crotch, 'yep pants still dry, but we'll soon change that' she giggled as once more she began to whip Tanya's pert jodhpur clad bottom.
'OOOWW, PLEASE STOP IT', screamed Tanya, ' I wont cum with you doing that' the girl sniggered, 'who said anything about cumming slut, all I said was your pants were still dry' . Several more hard strokes landed on her bottom making her cry out in pain, 'please stop it hurts' she begged, ' oh it'll stop as soon as those pretty little panties get wet dont worry' sniggered skiny girl as she continued to use the crop on Tanya, realising what they wanted she relaxed, if what she'd gone through already was bad this was to be her final humiliation, she sighed softly and relaxed, as the crop bit into her bottom for the next stroke her bladdder opened sending its contents pouring through her panties and jodhpurs into the bale, ' I wet myself' she whispered softly, skinny slipped a hand under Tanya's crotch, it was soaked, 'didn't hear you slut' she barked, landing another blow on her rear, ' I WET MYSELF' yelled Tanya, 'please stop it, I did what you wanted' , another blow landed on her bottom, 'listen you posh bitch you're not in some posh club now, the sooner you lose those heirs and graces and stop acting snobby the sooner you might fit in' another hard blow landed on her bottom, ' OH FUCK, STOP IT PLEASE I PISSED MYSELF OK I PISSED MYSELF' Tanya screamed as loudly as she could, 'oh dear, posh totty pissed in her panties' sniggered the fat girl who'd been holding her legs, 'thats a shame isn't it' .
Finally Tanya was dragged to her feet and ordered to stand up, a dark yellow stain covered the crotch of her white jodhpurs, she was about to straighten her bra and blouse when the skinny girl stopped her, 'take them off, now, and the jods' she ordered, Tanya took off her blouse and bra instantly, it took her a little longer to remove her boots, finally she slowly removed her jodhpurs, 'you can keep the boots on bitch' snarled skinny as she snatched the jodhpurs and ther clothes from her.
The girls stared at Tanya's tiny white silk panties, ' bet there's no shit stains in hers' chuckled the fat girl 'no but a bit more whipping and there would have been wouldnt there bitch' sniggered skinny, 'yes I think so' murmered Tanya, the fat girl stepped behind her and yanked down the rear of Tanya's panties to check, 'yep not even a mark' she giggled, mind you we could change that I suppose, Tanya squirmed, 'please no, dont make me poo myself, I havent done that in a long time' more sniggering from the girls followed. 'best do something about those marks though' said skinny, she reached out to a shelf and picked up a large white tub, 'for insect bites on horses' read the label, skinny opened it, it was thick and a bit runny, ' pull open your pants slut' .Tanya complied instantly pulling the rear of her panties wide open, skinny poured a large dollop of the cream into the open panties 'now, work that in bitch' she snarled, Tanya let go of the panties and they snapped back over her bottom squashing the cream making it ooze through the thin fabric and began to rub it in, one of the fat girls walked over, 'here, allow me' she said softly and began to gently massage it into Tanya's stinging rear, just as she was starting to relax she felt the hand move downward between her thighs, a rough tap forced her legs apart ans the fingers were now between her thighs, they began to probe Tanya's tight anus through the thin fabric, she let out a little gasp, ' it's ok that'll come later said the fat girl as her hand moved further forward pushing the cream with it.
'Turn around for me' she told Tanya although the voice was softer there was still a hint of menace and Tanya complied turning slowly to face the girl, her hand reached out and began to rub the crotch of Tanya's panties rubbing the cream into her pussy, she pulled the front down and out allowing everyone to see Tanya's smooth hairless pussy someone sniggered, she let the material spring back and carried on rubbing, eventually she had a finger in Tanya's slit and began to rub her clit, to her shame Tanya realised she was getting aroused and began to breathe deeply, she closed her eyes wishing it would all end as the finger worked on her clit, then lowered slightly and began to probe her hole, pushing the thin silk inside, Tanya began to pant as she realised her panties were getting wet, if she'd opened her eyes she'd have seen the two girls sniggering and smirking as their friend played with Tanya's pussy, she'd have also seen that skinny had a phone in her hand and appeared to be filming the proceedings, finally she began to pant hard and let out a sudden gasp, 'hey what do you know, sluts just creamed her panties' sniggered the girl as she removed her hand from Tanya's crotch.
Tanya stood there and blushed before starting to sob quietly, if the whipping had been bad then being made to suck the girls nipples had been terrible, but to have been made to cum in front of her tormentors was mortifying, and whats more she'd not even tried to resist.
I think i'm going to piss' she sniffed, she parted her legs and let go into her panties, it was funny how she always had to relieve herself after she came, the piss poured thru her panties, hit the ground and splashed onto her expensive leather boots, 'see, she's starting to fit in already' giggled the skinny girl as she parted her legs and pissed into her jodhpurs. One of the fat girls began to piss too, then the other one joined in, as she pissed she let out a loud fart, 'fuck that shouldnt of gone in my pants' she cursed, 'oh well, sod it' turning her back on Tanya she grunted and the back of her jods began to sag even more 'she bitch, one day you'll be able to do that' she sniggered 'imagine taking a nice big shit in those tiny white panties'
Finally one of the girls looked at her watch, 'they'll be back in about an hour, best get mucked out' she told the others, they dragged the hay bale back against the wall and opened the large barn door, 'get on with it then Tanya' ordered the skinny girl handing her a shovel.
Tanya worked frantically shovelling manure into the barrow when it was full she stopped, 'well take it to the muck heap then' skinny ordered, 'suppose someone see's me like this?' Tanya exclaimed, 'well if you hurry you'll be finished before they get back wont you'. Nervously and quickly she took the barrow round to the muck heap emptied it and returned, she had to make this trip four more times before she was done, all that was left was to hose down the floor and replace the straw.
'You can get dressed now' said skinny, she pointed to the hay bale where Tanyas clothes were waiting, Tanya walked over and sat on the end, pulled off her boots and slipped her jodhpurs back on, only a faint stain, pale yellow on the crotch gave any hint of previous events, her bra and blouse were quickly replaced and tucked intoo the jodhurs, finally she stepped back into her boots and stood up. She went outside and turned on the hosepipe, walked back in and began to wash down the floor scrubbing it with the brush as she went along, most ran out through the door, some formed a puddle at the far end, 'sit in it' skinny ordered, Tanya looked at the dirty liquid in the puddle, a smelly mixture of water, piss and horse shit, she sighed and gently sat down it felt cold and nasty as it soaked thru her jods and panties, 'splash some onto your thighs' skinny called out as she filmed the proceedings on her phone, Tanya did as she was ordered, splashing it onto her thighs then rubbing it in, the final humiliation came when she was ordered to spread her legs and masturbate through her filthy jodhpurs, and not just a little, she had to make herself cum!
Finally her tormentors were satisfied, 'good, now lets get you dry before anyone returns' they led her outside and the three of them walked around the large field in the warm summer sun until her clothes were dry.
'May I leave now please, only there's the show tomorrow and I want to get ready for it' she asked, 'oh no, you must stay with us, we'll have a great night together, just us, all good friends' sniggered the skinny girl, 'yes we're going to stay in my caravan at the bottom of the field' replied the fattest one, 'but I need my clean blouse and jodhpurs' protested Tanya, 'hmm well, ring daddy tell him to drop them off for you, I'm sure he'd be delighted to know you're making friends' she added.
Tanya rang her father and asked him to drop her stuff off, she tried to sound cheerful as given the other girls were listening she didn't want to risk any more trouble, 'no daddy its great, we're having a party in a caravan, one of the girls lives on site' she assured him, 'oh well there's no need daddy honestly, i'm sure we'll have everything we need, dont worry' she went on, 'oh well ok then daddy if you insist, see you soon thenm byee' she said before ending the call, 'i'll take that for now thank you' skinny girl growled taking Tanya's mobile phone and slipping in into the front of her jodhpurs.
'oh look here's daddy' mocked one of the fat girls as a large black rangerover swung into the yard, a tall slim man jumped out and walked over to the group, 'princess, what have you been doing, look at the state of you' he exclaimed, before Tanya could reply skinny girl spoke, ' oh she's fine, se slipped in a puddle earlier but she soon dried out, honestly she's such a lovely girl, she's helped us clean out a whole stable block today and she didnt have to' she told him god she sounded so sickening!
'Well, perhaps you young ladies can help me then' he replied, he turned to the car, 'your clothes for the show are hanging in the back princess, I think your nice friends will carry the rest' the back of the car opened automatically and inside were three large boxes, there you go ladies, grab one each, theres some bottles of wine, some beers and some nibbles for your party in there'. The three girls grinned as they unloaded the boxes, 'there must be at least a couple of hundred quids worth of stuff here' thought skinny as she picked up one of the boxes, as he turned to leave he paused, 'oh princess, your medicine is in your jacket pocket for morning, have a nice night, bye' . He got back in the car and swung out of the gate before roaring off down the lane, 'bye princess' spat skinny girl mockingly.
Once inside the caravan the boxes were placed on the table, 'here give me your clothes, dont want them getting dirty do we' said the fat girl, Tanya, more than a little worried handed her the hanger on which hung a black velvet show jacket, a frilly show blouse and some pristine white jodhpurs, in a seperate bag was her show riding hat, taking them from her the girl hung them in a wardrobe, 'there we go they'll be safe there' she assured Tanya.
They unpacked the boxes, bottles of spirits, cans of beer and lager, various nibbles, there was even some sandwiches and a selection of cheese and biscuits, 'well how the other half do live' scoffed the skinny girl, 'oh stop it, leave Tanya alone' said the largest girl as she opened a can of beer and downed it in one gulp. They closed the curtains and locked the door, a radio was turned on and they sat down and chatted as they ate and drank, 'god this beer goes right thru me' said the skinny girl after her fifth can, 'did you get the bog fixed yet?' shaking her head the fat girl replied, ' did I fuck, I just piss outside' skinny frowned, 'oh well fuck that, lets have a contest, see who can hold the longest' giggles and sniggers from the other two, 'yeah a piss contest, Tanya will love it' Tanya slowed her drinking, the idea of wetting herself again wasnt something she particulary fancied but the others kept pouring her more drinks, 'oh fuck I got to go' said the fatter girl shortly after, she promptly stood up, stepped into the shower cubicle and pissed in her jodhpurs, the otheres looked on in amusement, Tanya looked on in a mixture of shock and disgust, as the girl stepped out of the shower she let out a thunderous fart, 'oh fuck, not again' she giggled, 'I already shit myself once today' several loud grunts and crackles were accompanied by much laughter as she went into a half squat and began to shit in her jodpurs, even though it was quite a load and they still had the load from earlier they still werent tight on her massive fat arse, 'she, two good shits and still room for more, she giggled, 'I bet you couldnt even get one in those tight things of yours Tanya' more raucous laughter ensued. 'oh it was bad enough having a wee in them never mind a poo' giggled Tanya, as the alcohol began to affect her, she noticed the glare skinny gave her and corrected herself, ' sorry, what I meant was it was bad enough pissing myself, I'd hate to shit myself' she said blushing at the use of such coarse language.
By eleven pm the girls were quite drunk, big fatty had pissed herself 5 times, smaller fatty three times and skinny three times, the smaller fat girl got up, well almost time for bed then just use the bog first, she stepped into the shower, parted her legs and began to piss, 'oh fuck, I needed that, arrgh, my arse' she groaned, 'feels like i'm shitting a brick' she stepped out of the shower with her jodhpurs looking a lot tighter and gave a final grunt, a lump appeared in the bulge, 'thank fuck for that' she giggled as she lay down on the couch and sprawled out not even bothering to remove her boots.
'come on Tanya, your turn' giggled skinny, 'my turn for what? ' asked Tanya, trying not to squirm with the pressure inside her, 'you know what for, dont tell me you dont need the bog bitch' replied skinny, sounding hostile once more, Tanya had held on all night, her bowels were full and her bladder ready to burst, she'd hoped the otheres would fall asleep then she could find some way to relieve herself.
' I'm ok thanks' she replied, 'bollocks' snarled skinny, you need the bog and you know it, now get on with it' realising arguing was pointless she stood up and entered the shower cubicle before squatting down, she instinctively went to lower her jodhpurs, 'you gonna shit bitch' snarled skinny, 'no I just need a wee, I mean a piss' she replied, 'well get up then, you only squat when you shit' Tanya stood up parted her legs and began to empty her bladder, soaking her jodhpurs and some found its way into her boots, a loud fart somehow managed to escape her tightly clenched bottom. 'ok bitch, time to shit' ordered skinny 'oh and dont squat'
Tanya stood legs apart and all eyes watching as she slowly pushed a full days bowel movement into her tight jodhpurs causing them to bulge massively, finally she'd finished, 'feel better now slut' growled skinny, Tanya nodded, 'yes thanks' and sat down carefully in a chair, she winced as she felt the load squash forward into her pussy.
owlman

Re: For Derfranz

Post by owlman »

PART TWO

The following morning Tanya awoke to find the three girls had already changed and got ready for the long awaited horse show being held at the stables that day, people were attending from other stables in the area although it was widely expected among the other riders at the stables that Tanya if not guaranteed to win top prize was certain to come in the top three, the girls had worn their best riding attire but it was nowhere near as smart looking as the outfit that Tanya would be wearing, coming from a wealthy family she was more used to competing in large regional shows run by major organisers than small local shows and her horse was the only full pedigree thoroughbred on the yard, rumour had it it had been sired by a legendary stallion owned by an equally legendary olympic eventing champion.
Tanya stood up and still felt a little fuzzy headed from the night before, 'here you go this will sort you out' said the skinny girl as she handed Tanya a large can of energy drink, 'thanks' said Tanya, taking it from her, she opened it and drank it down in one long swallow. She bent over to pick up her boots,in truth she didnt remember taking them off the night before, 'urgh yuk, whats that?' she exclaimed as she felt something soft and squishy in the rear of her jodhpurs, she reached around with her hand and felt her bottom, the three girls began to snigger, 'remember Tanya, you shit yourself last night' the larger fat one giggled, 'oh fuck no' wailed Tanya, does the shower work?' the girl shook her head and giggled, 'no its like the bog, been broke for weeks' Tanya wailed, 'oh god, how do I get cleaned up then?' . 'follow us' said the fat girl, 'we'll help you' , they led her outside to a small brick building behind the caravan, one of them opened the door and all four walked inside, skinny girl flicked a switch and a buld in the middle of the room lit up, apart from a tap on the wall that had a short length of hose attached to it, the room was empty, 'where's the bathroom? ' asked Tanya, 'have to make do with what's here' said the other fat girl 'hurry strip off, we'll help you' she took off her blouse and bra then slipped out of her boots, 'I'll go polish these for you' said skinny girl helpfully, she took the boots and went out of the door, Tanya removed her socks and jodhpurs and was left in only her little white panties, one of the fat girls took hold of her jodhpurs, blouse and bra, best take those shitty panties off Tanya' she giggled, she let them fall to the floor and blushed when she saw the mess inside them, ' here grab this' said the other fat girl handing her a bottle of shower gel, 'thanks, but where's the shower?' Tanya asked, the girl turned on the tap and began to squirt water over her from the hose, it was icy cold and Tanya squealed, 'oh fuck, I nearly wet myself then' the girls giggled, Tanya took the shower gel and squirted it all over her body, she was handed a sponge and began to wash herself all over, 'best piss while you're there' said the fatter of the two girls, Tanya parted her legs and began to relieve herself, 'jesus she's pissing like a racehorse' giggled the girl with the hose, she directed the stream as Tanya's pussy, she gasped as the cold water stung her clit, finally she was clean if very wet, 'all done then' said the girl turning off the hose, she pointed to a rather grubby pair of wellingtons, 'best slip those on' she told Tanya, 'where's my clothes?' she asked, 'oh back in the caravan' giggled the fat girl, 'you'll have to get dressed in there' Tanya, slipped her feet into the boots, 'what do I wear to get there?' she asked, 'nothing, just run, hopefully there'll be nobody about' giggled the girl. Tanya peered out of the door, nobody around, she ran back to the caravan, her feet slipping about inside the large dirty wellingtons.
Once in the caravan she was pleased to see her boots sitting on the table all gleaming with polish, skinny girl had done a fantastic job on them, ' here have another drink before you dress' she said handing Tanya another large energy drink.
As Tanya drank the drink one of the fat girls opened the wardrobe and lifted out the hanger with Tanya's things on it, she lifted each item off the hager and placed it carefully on the table, the black show jacket, the frilly blouse, finally the tight white jodhpurs, 'err Tanya, where's your clean undies then?' she asked, Tanya stared at the table, 'probably in the bag with my riding hat' she replied, opening the bag the girl grinned, 'er I think not' she sniggered taking the hat from the bag and tipping the empty bag upside down, 'shit, i'll have to wear my ones from last night' she groaned, 'well I dont think thats going to happen' giggled the other fat girl holding Tanya's bra in her hand, 'where are my panties? ' asked Tanya, taking the flimsy white bra and slipping it over her shoulders, 'well, I think they're in the shed where you left them remember' she giggled, 'and if I remember right they're hardly white any more'. Tanya groaned again, 'oh hell, what am I going to do now? ' she asked, ' well it looks like you're going bare arsed under those jods, I just hope they're not too revealing' giggled the girl, Tanya slipped on her frilly show blouse then finally squeezed herself into the tight jodhpurs, close up it was obvious she wasnt wearing any panties and she was glad she wouldnt have to mount or dismount in the show ring. Slipping into her shiny boots she pulled on her show jacket and looked a herself in the mirror, she looked every inch the skilled horsewoman that she was, 'here, drink this before we go' said skinny girl handing her yet another energy drink, 'god I hope I dont need a wee during the competition' she said after swigging down its contents, 'oh I think needing a piss will be the least of your worries today' one of the girls giggled as they all left the caravan.
Back in the stables Tanya looked at her horse, he was unsettled and edgy, not his normal calm self, in this state he'd be useless in the competition. Tanya looked around and in the next stall saw the reason for his excited state, a brood mare had been placed in the adjacent stall, he could smell it and was clearly more interested in it than anything else, 'ooh look someones all worked up' sniggered the skinny girl pointing at Tanya's horse, Tanya groaned at what she saw for hanging beneath the horse was a massive erection, almost 3 feet long and 4 inches thick unless the stallion was allowed to service the mare, it would be in that state for hours and useless in the competition.
Suddenly the atmosphere in the stables changed and the three girls went back to being the way they were the day before, ' oh dear, how unfortunate' sniggered the skinny girl, ' I think you're going to have to sort that out slut' Tanya glared at her, 'really and exactly how, the only way is to let him service that mare' she hissed, ' oh no it isn't, now I think that hat and jacket needs to come off, in fact, if I were you I'd get out of all those clothes and hurry' she sniggered, she took the crop and slapped it hard across Tanya's jodhpur clad rear, ' DO IT BITCH, NOW! ' she snarled, the others giggled as Tanya stripped out of her outfit hanging it on a rail in front of the stall, 'now what?' she asked as she stood naked in front of the sniggering girls, 'well surely you've given a man relief before havent you? Growled skinny girl, 'well yes, but thats a horse' replied Tanya, 'true, but its only a matter of size, now all you need do is decide how you're going to do it' sniggered the girl, then she added, 'and I know of only two ways to do that'. Tanya slipped beneath the horse and slowly began to stroke its erection, the three girls giggled and sniggered as they watched her in action, she heard them whispering and wondered what they were planning, 'wow great idea' sniggered one of the fat girls, she picked up one of Tanya's boots, ' here bitch, fill this' she ordered holding out the boot for Tanya, she took hold of it and stood it up alongside her, ' hang on, I cant piss and do this at the same time' she complained, 'well thats good because I dont want you to piss' sniggered the girl, 'well what do you want then?' asked Tanya, 'doh, isnt it obvious slut?' she replied sarcastically, 'get the horse to cum into the boot, then pass it to me' .
Tanya wondered what they were going to do with a boot full of horse cum but decided not to ask, she'd find out soon enough no doubt! Finally she felt the giant cock throb and with a snort it discorged its mammoth load into her long leather boot, she handed it to the sniggering girl and crawled out from beneath the horse, ' hurry bitch, that horse wont saddle itself' snarled the skinny girl, Tanya put on her bra, her blouse and finally her jodhpurs, she slipped on her jacket, all she needed now was her boots, 'may I have my boots please?' she asked, oh yeah boots' sniggered the girl, she picked up the boot with the cum in and looked inside it, smiled then showed it to the other girls, they giggled and nodded, 'ok do it' she took the boot and tipped half its contents into the other boot, placed it alongside its partner and stepped back, ' ok slut, put them on' . Tanya grimaced as she slipped first one foot then the other into the cum filled boots, it oozed between her toes and she felt it seeping through her jodhpurs and onto her calves thankfully none of it seeped out of the boot meaning unless she had to take them off during the competition nobody would be any the wiser, 'please god dont let me fall off today' she said to herself, knowing if she took a fall her boots would be the first thing to be removed by the medics.
She tacked up her horse, he was much calmer now and led him towards the arena, donning her riding hat she was just about to swing herself up into the saddle for a warm up when the fatter girl stopped her, 'hang on bitch, havent we forgotten something' Tanya shook her head, ' I dont think so' she replied, 'really, well what about that bottle daddy said was in your pocket remember, princesses medicine?' Tanya, blushed, 'oh that, i'll take it later it's not important' the girl glared at her, 'well if it wasn't important why did daddy remind his little princess to take it then?' Tanya reached into her pocket and took out the bottle, 'look its nothing really, its just something to keep me regular' she said blushing, 'well best take it then hadnt you, after all we dont want princess not being able to have a poo poo do we girls' the girls giggled, Tanya unscrewed the top off the bottle and went to pour some into the cap, 'oh no, all of it bitch, get it all down you, after all what would daddy say if princess had a bunged up bottom' Tanya gulped it down, 'well done slut, here this will get rid of the taste' said skinny handing her another energy drink, she sighed as she drank it, all the caffene was making her feel a little stressed, she hoped it wouldn't affect her riding in the competition.
Tanya mounted her horse and was just about to ride into the warm up paddock' bugger I forgot to check in' she cursed, ' don't worry we'll book you in they only need your name and the horses name don't they?' Tanya nodded, 'yes thats right his name is king' she replied,'oh and thanks', one of the girls giggled 'no problem, hope you have a memorable competition, replied the skinny girl, 'oh she will, but for all the wrong reasons, silly posh bitch' said the fat girl with a wry smile.
Eventually it was time for her to compete, there'd been a few girls before her but so far nobody had managed a clear round, it wasn't that the jumps were particularly high but there was a lot of sharp turns to get from one obstacle to the next, fortunately Tanya's horse could turn on the proverbial sixpence.
She approached the gate and was halted by a steward, 'hang on miss, they'll announce you and when the bell sounds you may begin your run, and good luck' he said with a kindly smile, Tanya sat on her horse and waited for the announcer, ' ladies and gentlemen, the next competitor is a 4 year old chestnut stallion with a rather unusual name, but like its rider i'm sure you're going to remember this pair for quite a while, ladies and gentlemen I give you juan king ridden by 18 year old local girl Tanya bum' a wave of giggling spread like wildfire amongst the audience, the bell rang and Tanya entered the ring hurtiling toward the first fence, a six foot tall hedge, she cleared it easily, flicked the horse into a turn and flew over the next fence followed rapidly by the third, she spun around again as she went for the water jump, standing up in the saddle to get more control she urged her horse on, as it cleared the fence the sudden jolt caused Tanya's bladder to decide to empty she urged the horse on, she knew she was making good time and had only another four fences to clear. It climbed easily and cleared fence number five, with two obvious streams of liquid pouring from Tanya's boots, 'well ladies and gentlemen thats the first time thats happened, it seems the rider has sprung a leak' Tanya heard the voice announce over the tannoy, more giggles from the crowd!
Fences six, seven and eight were cleared easily, only one fence remained an 8 foot triple, a real test of horse and rider, she lined up fror the fence, cleared the first part before hurtling over the second, only the final part left, the horse rose high and cleared it easily, the crowd cheered, 'well ladies and gentlemen I dont believe it, a clear round and the only person to tackle all the fences' announced the commentator, Tanya stood up in the saddle to make the customary lap of honour, she cantered around the ring standing tall in the saddle, she felt a small amount of gas escape her bottom, quickly followed by a second one, unfortunately the third escapee wasnt gas, there was a very loud FFFFFTTTT, noise and she felt the rear of her jodhpurs suddenly become very warm and very wet, there were loud gasps from the crowd, gasps that soon turned to jeers and catcalls, Tanya knew instantly that she'd soiled her jodhpurs, she'd never be able to show her face at the stables again and on top of that her stomach felt swollen and very uncomfortable, she turned her horse and still standing headed for the exit, 'oh fuck it' she exclaimed, if they wanted something to look at she'd give it to them, she paused her horse then gave a massive push into her bottom, there was a loud spluttering sound as the contents of her bowels poured into her jodhpurs, the pressure causing some of the more liquid matter to be pushed throught the thin material,liquid shit ran down her thighs and onto her boots as she rode slowly out of the arena.
THE END
derfranz

Re: For Derfranz

Post by derfranz »

Thank you owlman! I hope I will not be the only one who loves the story.
Hope to read lots more of your great stories.