Dog shit / Horse shit crushing in Louboutin's?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

katswornheels

Dog shit / Horse shit crushing in Louboutin's?

Post by katswornheels »

I see there seems to be a lot of interest in shit crushing from looking at other posts. I made a clip crushing horse shit (screenshot in my other post) and loved it! There doesn't seem to be much shit crushing content out there so i'm up for making some if there is enough interest. DM me or reply on here if its something you'd like to see. I can make pre-made clips and customs including designer shoes like Louboutins! x
katswornheels

Re: Dog shit / Horse shit crushing in Louboutin's?

Post by katswornheels »

My last shit crush outing in my Louboutin Degraspikes... (video on my main page on Onlyfans)
rsz_1shit3.jpg
Instagram - @katswornheels

https://onlyfans.com/katswornheels

https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/kats-killer-heels
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jethuang

Post by Jethuang »

Really cute!
I cant wait to see more videos with these cute heels
Richie

Post by Richie »

I would like to see you in a pair of black patent or nude patent Pigalle or So Kate Louboutin heels crushing a big soft pile of dog shit or human shit
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

I made 2 clips yesterday in a new pair of Suede So Kate 120s, 1 in horse shit and 1 in dog shit. Both are for sale x
Richie

Post by Richie »

katswornheels wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:03 pm I made 2 clips yesterday in a new pair of Suede So Kate 120s, 1 in horse shit and 1 in dog shit. Both are for sale x
Not really a big fan of suede heels but sounds interesting. For how much are you selling the clips and would you do the same with a pair of patent leather loubs?
katswornheels

Post by katswornheels »

DM me and yes x
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

katswornheels wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:03 pm I made 2 clips yesterday in a new pair of Suede So Kate 120s, 1 in horse shit and 1 in dog shit. Both are for sale x
do you care about ruining your heels?
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

This is ultra sexy. Where can these vids be found for purchase? Were your pumps ruined from the experience?
Richie

Post by Richie »

Do you have some preview pics?