My wife and her sister's scents :-)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Rocketdriverpd

My wife and her sister's scents :-)

Post by Rocketdriverpd »

Hi,

my wife's sister is a few years younger than her.
She's 35 now. She is realy sexy and i always had a crush on her for many years :-)

My whole life i've been addicted to nice and smelly feet of girls.
And my wife's sister has beautiful and very smelly feet ;-)

She visit us very often and sometimes stay overnight. Sometimes even a few days.
So i have access to her shoes, socks, panties and other stuff :-)

When they go out together i always look to find some smelly things of her.

In the past i've taken them to my room, smell them and masturbate myself.

But at some point i had the idea of getting my wife in contact with her sister's things too. Because i don't want to be selfish ;-)

She doesn't know, but she smelled and even tasted her sister's scents from different things for a long time now :-)

My wife ist working on nightshift sometimes. So i had the whole night for making dirty things.

If her sister stay's in our house and my wife is on nightshift, this is the time i go and search for some tasty things of her sister.

For example a few weeks ago my wife's sister stayed for a few day's in our house. As she arrived,
i've saw immmediately that she's worn sexy white sneaker's with little white socks :-)

I know she was wearing them the whole day and it was a extreme hot day. So as my wife left for nightshift, i got out late at night and saw the shoes of her sister with the socks in them.

So i grab the shoes and the socks an take them to our room.

I get naked and went into my wife's bed. I placed the socks on her pillow and the shoes on her bed and began to masturbate while smelling them. They where so smelly and still wet from her sister's feet.
I rub them on my wife's pillow so the scent got deep inside there. Then i placed the dirty shoes on her pillow, so she get in touch with them too.

next morning when my wife got home from nightshift, i saw her lying into her bed, her head and her nose on her pillow, inhaling the smell of her sister's feet without knowing :-)
She even asked me if my pillow having a strange scent too. But i deny and she shortly fell asleep :-)

This was such a huge turn on for me :-)

I have much more ideas i will try in the future. I want to make my wife an unknowing slave to her sister`s scents from head to toe :-)

Perhap`s at some point she couldn't live without it, but doesn't know what is missing ;-)

Perhaps someone has the same idea or even tried this to or will try it :-)

I'm happy to hear from you

Here are some pictures of the session with the shoes and the socks. Believe me they where super smelly. I think you can even see it on the pictures ;-)
DSC00014.JPG
DSC00016.JPG
DSC00017.jpg
DSC00019.JPG
DSC00021.jpg
DSC00022.JPG
DSC00024.JPG
DSC00025.jpg
DSC00026.jpg
DSC00027.jpg
DSC00028.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rocketdriverpd

Re: My wife and her sister's scents :-)

Post by Rocketdriverpd »

UPDATE :mrgreen:

yesterday my wife's sister visited us again :D

but she hasn't stayed overnight :(

she had some UGG-Boots on which drived me crazy :shock:

it was a very hot day again, so i don't know why she put these boots on, but for me it was perfect :mrgreen:

she came inside our house, and removed her boots at the entrance. I saw that she's had the same white socks on than last time :D

She removed them too and put them in her Boots. I could see her beautiful feet :mrgreen:

She then left with my wife in the garden.

Because they are near at the house, i haven't much time for some fun.

But i take one of the socks and went into the bathroom. I locked the door and smell them.

The sock was like anytime still wet and it was an incredible strong smell :mrgreen:
She must had her Boots on for a long time on this day. I could not resist and it doesn't take long
till i cumed while smelling her sock.

Because i doesn't had the time for going to my wife's bed with the sock, i had the idea of giving her a taste of her sister's socks before bed :mrgreen:

I grabed her toothbrush and pressed it on the dirty smelly sock. Brushing it deep inside the Brush :mrgreen:
Then i grabed her retainer and get him as much as possible from her sister's smelly feet.
Booth the toothbrush and the retainer smelled like tasty UGG-Boots feet :mrgreen:

So my honey had everything she need for a good sleep. :mrgreen:

She could taste her sister's feet the whole night :D

I hope next time her sister stay's overnight again. And my wife is getting to nightshift :D

I have more plans ready for next time :mrgreen:

Here are some pics of yesterday:
DSC00029.JPG
DSC00030.JPG
DSC00031.JPG
DSC00033.JPG
DSC00034.JPG
DSC00035.JPG
DSC00036.JPG
DSC00038.JPG
DSC00039.JPG
DSC00040.JPG
DSC00041.JPG
DSC00042.JPG
DSC00043.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Like her dirty superstars
Rocketdriverpd

Post by Rocketdriverpd »

hornyheels wrote: ā†‘Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:37 am Like her dirty superstars
Oh yes :D and they are extrem smelly too :mrgreen:
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Ohh those newer superstars are looking hot šŸ˜œ
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Love to see more! Next time you have a chance with those stinky sneakers, you should rub your wife's toothbrush down in the stinky, sweaty toe ends Also maybe you could try to make some tea with a pair of her nasty socks and get your wife to drink it.
Rocketdriverpd

Post by Rocketdriverpd »

finfan1 wrote: ā†‘Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm Love to see more! Next time you have a chance with those stinky sneakers, you should rub your wife's toothbrush down in the stinky, sweaty toe ends Also maybe you could try to make some tea with a pair of her nasty socks and get your wife to drink it.

Hi :D

iĀ“ll will to do this with her toothbrush next time :mrgreen:

make my wife drink tea with the scent of her sisterĀ“s socks is a perfect idea :mrgreen:
I will try to do that next time when her sister stays a few days with us 8)

I although try to find a way to get my wife in contact with her sisterĀ“s spit :D
But at the moment i have no clue how i can get a good load of her sisterĀ“s spit :evil:

Perhaps some of you guys have an idea :mrgreen:
sl77

Post by sl77 »

This is fantastic and I canā€™t wait to hear more!
Rocketdriverpd

Post by Rocketdriverpd »

new Update :mrgreen:

my wifeĀ“s sister visit us again yesterday :D

sadly they donĀ“t leave the house for a long time and it was a short stay :cry:

but i couldnĀ“t resist to take some action 8)

they where sitting outside in the garden, so i quickly grab her shoes and
take it to the bathroom. She worn her smelly Superstars again :D

I took my wifeĀ“s toothbrush and rub it deep inside the smelly shoes.
making sure that her sisterĀ“s scent getting deep inside her brush :mrgreen:

so my girl getting a good taste of her sisterĀ“s feet before bed :lol:

i still trying to figure out how i can get spit from her sister but at the moment have no idea... :(

she needs her sister spit so i have to keep going on this :mrgreen:

iĀ“ll keep you update 8)

Here are some pics:

DSC00053.JPG
DSC00052.JPG
DSC00050.JPG
DSC00049.JPG
DSC00048.JPG
DSC00047.JPG
DSC00044.JPG
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

Some candids of your wifeā€™s sister in those Adidas would be amazing!