Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:26 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:58 pm
italianboots wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:07 am .......had to wait for a while.........but finally.... :shock: :twisted: .......
I absolutely adore these boots! And with bugs and cum in them they are so much more desirable. Please put more gooey bugs in, the kind that explode when squashed.
....trouble is....she absolutely adores them as well :) .......cant go making a huge mess in them, need to cover my tracks! :?
:wink: She has great taste, I wonder if a worm could slither its way up her heel whilst she wears them but is unaware. And then it brings its friends and they all slither all over them!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1156194 time=1648472530 user_id=83523]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1156058 time=1648401993 user_id=2803]
[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1155948 time=1648339129 user_id=83523]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1155608 time=1648145220 user_id=2803]
.......had to wait for a while.........but finally.... :shock: :twisted: .......
[/quote]

I absolutely adore these boots! And with bugs and cum in them they are so much more desirable. Please put more gooey bugs in, the kind that explode when squashed.
[/quote]

....trouble is....she absolutely adores them as well :) .......cant go making a huge mess in them, need to cover my tracks! :?
[/quote]
:wink: She has great taste, I wonder if a worm could slither its way up her heel whilst she wears them but is unaware. And then it brings its friends and they all slither all over them!
[/quote]

She wore those ankle boots to work yesterday :D pics to come. I'd really like to do a time freeze with a big fat juicy worm being dropped into a girls boot :wink:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hell yes :) imagine being able to freeze time when you see a nice arch gap open in some heels or a nice gap around the top of a girls ankle boots zipper side! :)…..I often see girls waiting in line at a coffee shop, standing legs crossed so the inside of their ankle boots are facing out, which really opens up :)….so many times I wish I could freeze time & pour custard into her boots or drop some big fat juicy worms inside lol….
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1154908 time=1647801580 user_id=2803]
Every time I have asked my girl to do something foot related lately its been 'nup, don't want to' or 'no I'm not in the mood', 'no I don't feel like it' etc etc

......gotta make your own fun I guess...... :x :twisted:

These things fall victim to the pesticides that are sprayed around the place.....may as well have a decent burial :D
[/quote]

Photo double up I know from the shoe cumming forum, but thought you guys down here would enjoy the thought of my girl in these boots as well......
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I was just in doing a grocery shop in the fruit & vegetable section & saw a woman in little ankle boots similar to JB’s :) standing at the back of her trolley, legs crossed so the arch side of her ankle boots was being pushed out :)…the tops where exposing a nice clear view down inside her boots! God I wish I could have freezed time & could drop a few live crickets 🦗 down into her boots lol… & watch her take a few steps :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1156715 time=1648687157 user_id=4269]
I was just in doing a grocery shop in the fruit & vegetable section & saw a woman in little ankle boots similar to JB’s :) standing at the back of her trolley, legs crossed so the arch side of her ankle boots was being pushed out :)…the tops where exposing a nice clear view down inside her boots! God I wish I could have freezed time & could drop a few live crickets 🦗 down into her boots lol… & watch her take a few steps :)
[/quote]

'My kingdom for a freeze wand!!' :D :lol: .....went to move my little cock teasers older messy wellies (I was ordered to buy her another new pair and sworn not to put anything messy inside them...... :roll: ) she still wears her old ones and there was 5 snails right where they were sitting........now squashed in her boots, left them in the sun to dry a little so she dosent freak out next time she slips into them :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1156835 time=1648754471 user_id=2803]
[quote=Atlas post_id=1156715 time=1648687157 user_id=4269]
[/quote]

'My kingdom for a freeze wand!!' :D :lol: .....went to move my little cock teasers older messy wellies (I was ordered to buy her another new pair and sworn not to put anything messy inside them...... :roll: ) she still wears her old ones and there was 5 snails right where they were sitting........now squashed in her boots, left them in the sun to dry a little so she dosent freak out next time she slips into them :twisted:
[/quote]

Yes......what was that in your boots I wonder?????........ :twisted: :) :D :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Awww man, JB spent another day in her old dirty wellies.........black tights, old check shirt and barefoot with turquoise painted toes in her boots, working her arse off all day........ :twisted:

This is no BS fellas, less than 24hrs previous I had seen a fat snail stuck to the wall near where her old boots live, dropped it into one of them and squashed it in there, put her boot back without a second thought...........when she got her boots out yesterday and put them on the deck to wear I was like '......of heck.....she'll explode when her foot goes into that boot'.......didnt have much time, grabbed a paper towel and didnt clean but just rammed any contents into the toe of her boot, was almost sprung but screwed the towel up and put my hand in my pocket as she came round the corner.

So I'm busy when she puts her boots on but watching out the corner of my eye......on they go barefoot and all......not even a grimmace or hesitation, sexy feet and toes just dived into her old boots and off she goes getting hot and sweaty!!!........again no BS.....few hours later I says 'how are your boots today' she kicks one off and says 'good actually, no thanks to you, a big gooy icky mess came loose from the toes in this one and was annoying me so I emptied my boot out and it all fell out in one big gooy yucky blob so....hahaha to you'

Understand you guys arent really into this but the thought of those carefully painted and looked after feet belonging to this posh lady in those boots.....after what Ive done to them.........ALL DAY..........heck, I just love it!! :) :D :lol:
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:23 pm Awww man, JB spent another day in her old dirty wellies.........black tights, old check shirt and barefoot with turquoise painted toes in her boots, working her arse off all day........ :twisted:

This is no BS fellas, less than 24hrs previous I had seen a fat snail stuck to the wall near where her old boots live, dropped it into one of them and squashed it in there, put her boot back without a second thought...........when she got her boots out yesterday and put them on the deck to wear I was like '......of heck.....she'll explode when her foot goes into that boot'.......didnt have much time, grabbed a paper towel and didnt clean but just rammed any contents into the toe of her boot, was almost sprung but screwed the towel up and put my hand in my pocket as she came round the corner.

So I'm busy when she puts her boots on but watching out the corner of my eye......on they go barefoot and all......not even a grimmace or hesitation, sexy feet and toes just dived into her old boots and off she goes getting hot and sweaty!!!........again no BS.....few hours later I says 'how are your boots today' she kicks one off and says 'good actually, no thanks to you, a big gooy icky mess came loose from the toes in this one and was annoying me so I emptied my boot out and it all fell out in one big gooy yucky blob so....hahaha to you'

Understand you guys arent really into this but the thought of those carefully painted and looked after feet belonging to this posh lady in those boots.....after what Ive done to them.........ALL DAY..........heck, I just love it!! :) :D :lol:
I kinda like it