Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Composting and other fun...

Post by italianboots »

Her old trail running shoes are now her knocking round the yard/mowing sneakers since her old Mizunos died.

......all that work I put into those old sneaks.....have to start again :?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Every time I have asked my girl to do something foot related lately its been 'nup, don't want to' or 'no I'm not in the mood', 'no I don't feel like it' etc etc

......gotta make your own fun I guess...... :x :twisted:

These things fall victim to the pesticides that are sprayed around the place.....may as well have a decent burial :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

italianboots wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:39 am Every time I have asked my girl to do something foot related lately its been 'nup, don't want to' or 'no I'm not in the mood', 'no I don't feel like it' etc etc

......gotta make your own fun I guess...... :x :twisted:

These things fall victim to the pesticides that are sprayed around the place.....may as well have a decent burial :D
I like the boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

The amount of crickets or cockroaches I used to put in my ex’s boots was insane lol! Always squished up in the toes of her ankle boots & knee highs she use to wear to work :)
Even in high school, go around to girl friends places & the first opportunity I got to squish them up into the toes of their T bar school shoes I did :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Those small brown ankle boots remind me of an ex a few years back :) she was very playful! When out for breakfast or coffee was happy to stick those sugar or coffee sticks in her boots! Unzip a slip in Very casually lol…or earlier I had hidden coins in her boots mainly up in the toes & they wriggle loose which always surprised her lol….
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great job friend.
I didn't know these photos :P
Maybe you can include the Carries in this work :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......had to wait for a while.........but finally.... :shock: :twisted: .......
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

......her socks and sneakers are coming along nicely.....with a little help.......she needed to air them out after last wear for some reason.....seems they were ....her words 'damp'..........could be all the prunes Ive squashed into them using her socks maybe????? :lol:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:07 am .......had to wait for a while.........but finally.... :shock: :twisted: .......
I absolutely adore these boots! And with bugs and cum in them they are so much more desirable. Please put more gooey bugs in, the kind that explode when squashed.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Toe Cleavage1" post_id=1155948 time=1648339129 user_id=83523]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1155608 time=1648145220 user_id=2803]
.......had to wait for a while.........but finally.... :shock: :twisted: .......
[/quote]

I absolutely adore these boots! And with bugs and cum in them they are so much more desirable. Please put more gooey bugs in, the kind that explode when squashed.
[/quote]

....trouble is....she absolutely adores them as well :) .......cant go making a huge mess in them, need to cover my tracks! :?