Make my shoes messy!

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

messjess

Make my shoes messy!

Post by messjess »

Hey guys, I’ve followed this forum for a while now and have met some cool and naughty guys on here! That have really opened my eyes as to what so many of you are into!!
I’m open now to chat and see what things you guys like and would like to see me do with shoes/feet etc. message me and we can chat some more! X Jess
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chad96

Re: Make my shoes messy!

Post by Chad96 »

You have very pretty toes
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You do have pretty little feet :)...lots of guys like girls in heels & ankle boots, & girls wouldn’t know that when there is an open gap around the tops of your boots or that arch gap when wearing heels, we want to put stuff down or in them lol...
Ex’s in the passed have not only liked there feet massaged or toes sucked, but gone so far as have fruit, cake, chocolate put into their heels & boots at the movies, under the table at restaurants with friends close by lol...all to see me squirm watching her walk out knowing it’s squishing inside her shoes & to suck it off her toes at home. So Jess, ever has something squishing inside your heels or ankle boots??
messjess

Post by messjess »

Thanks guys!! As for stuff in my shoes only cum 😅 but I don’t mind that
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well we hope to see you wearing cum in your heels then! Something needs to be in your heels
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

messjess wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:11 pm Hey guys, I’ve followed this forum for a while now and have met some cool and naughty guys on here! That have really opened my eyes as to what so many of you are into!!
I’m open now to chat and see what things you guys like and would like to see me do with shoes/feet etc. message me and we can chat some more! X Jess
Nice to see that not only men have something with shoes/sneakers.

What size do you have and how many sneakers do you have?
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:14 am
messjess wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:11 pm Hey guys, I’ve followed this forum for a while now and have met some cool and naughty guys on here! That have really opened my eyes as to what so many of you are into!!
Nice to see that not only men have something with shoes/sneakers.

What size do you have and how many sneakers do you have?
It is a man:
messjess wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 pm Drove past a friends house yesterday when I noticed these sitting out the front! Not being home I couldn't help not pulling up for a quick grab and fill them full of cum quickly and return them to the door step! Enjoy!
The higher the shaft, the better
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

messjess wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:48 am Thanks guys!! As for stuff in my shoes only cum 😅 but I don’t mind that
u want to loan out your heels and flats to be played with and cummed? i would willing to film myself playing with and cumming your stuff!!
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
Mcmikey46

Post by Mcmikey46 »

I would love to fill some sandals with cum