Piss on lots of heels and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

qazwsxedcrfv

Re: Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

And since this is a thread about pissing on shoes, I'll finish this story with some pics of her boots soaked in piss. Once we made it back to her place after our roadtrip, I washed her boots off with a golden shower before she dropped me off at the airport.
piss on dirty boots 1.png
piss on dirty boots 2.png
piss on dirty boots 3.png
piss on dirty boots 4.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

Love these pictures, nothing hotter that dirty boots being worn. And wet too. What size boots does she wear?
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

Love these pictures, nothing hotter that dirty boots being worn. And wet too. What size boots does she wear?
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

vorstang wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:17 pm Love these pictures, nothing hotter that dirty boots being worn. And wet too. What size boots does she wear?
8.5 (US) if I remember right
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Such a great story. Thank tou
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

I don't think I can upload videos to this site, but maybe I'm wrong. I may upload some of them elsewhere and then post the links here.
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Heels of a college friend from back in the day. One year she left them behind when she went home for break, so I got to spend some quality time with them and return them to her all shiny from piss baths and cum polish.
unnamed (28).jpg
unnamed (29).jpg
unnamed (30).jpg
unnamed (31).jpg
unnamed (32).jpg
unnamed (33).jpg
unnamed (34).jpg
unnamed (35).jpg
I did see her try to kick a couple of guys in the balls with these shoes, so I had to avenge my boys' balls by emptying mine onto her shoes. Unfortunately, she never kicked me with them. Maybe if I'd pissed her off more she would have given me an angry heeljob.
sexy legs and heels need cum.png
friend heels need cum.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great work and hot pictures of her wearing her cum and piss filled heels again. Such a great kick to know what you have done to her shoes and she doesn’t have a clue
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Fantastic new action, thanks!