Piss on lots of heels and boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shannonjane

Re: Piss on lots of heels and boots

Post by shannonjane »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 pm Some more of the black heels

008 (3).JPGIMG_3949.JPGIMG_3950.JPGIMG_3951.JPGblack heels cum 1.jpgblack heels cum 2.jpgblack heels cum 3.jpg
Damn sexy😍😍😍😍😍
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

piss on white heels 1.jpg
piss on white heels 2.jpg
piss on white heels 3.jpg
piss on white heels 4.jpg
piss on white heels 5.jpg
piss on white heels 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shannonjane

Post by shannonjane »

qazwsxedcrfv wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:52 am piss on white heels 1.jpgpiss on white heels 2.jpgpiss on white heels 3.jpgpiss on white heels 4.jpgpiss on white heels 5.jpgpiss on white heels 6.jpg
MMMMMMMMMM so hot!!!!!! What size are these?
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome!!!
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

Since all the pictures were taken down, DM me if you want to see my pictures.
vorstang

Post by vorstang »

This needs to be revived, I love the pictures of your friend in the dirty boots.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Saw a friend of mine recently, she's not what you'd call streetwise and doesnt often realise a lot of whats going on, when people are making sexual innuendos. Anyway i asked how she was doing and she said it had been a funny day, people kept looking at her and sniggering, and she couldnt understand why, looking at her i knew almost instantly!
She wasnt dressed in anything special, just a jumper, blue jeans and black suede calf boots, it was the boots that were the cause of the sniggering. the front of one of them was covered in pale white stains, on the suede it looked for all the world like spunk! When i pointed it out to her she was mortified, "oh my god, its nothing like that, i was decorating yesterday" she exclaimed, she tends to wear her boots all the time and had been wallpapering at home, the stains were actually wallpaper paste, but on the boot it looked like cum, i had to smile thinking to myself about how people must have seen the stains and thought how kinky she was, little knowing that she's not kinky at all. lol
qazwsxedcrfv

Post by qazwsxedcrfv »

vorstang wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:23 am This needs to be revived, I love the pictures of your friend in the dirty boots.
I started uploading pictures to a different site. I doubt I'll reupload here. I started with the pics of my friend wearing her dirty boots so almost all of those are on there now.

https://shoesfeetnjizz.net/post/240
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I love pissing inside boots as well. I love to piss fuck them, feels so nice to have a warm piss bath inside boot shafts while making love to them. I love loosening up old cum stains with fresh piss, makes for a silky smooth boot love session. Love wearing my high heel boots in public also
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

would love to fill those boots with piss and fuck em good