Dark nylons and Slipper mules inshoe messy snail Crush

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatscrush

Dark nylons and Slipper mules inshoe messy snail Crush

Post by Flatscrush »

Hope ye enjoy it. Old clip from my shop on xxxfetish-media
Last edited by Flatscrush on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
italianboots

Re: Dark nylons and Slipper mules inshoe messy snail Crush

Post by italianboots »

Have you ever gone out in public with something inside your shoes I wonder??.......
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

No never had anything inside shoes out In public but I have made messy snail crush videos for customers and wore the same messy shoes out in public and to work. I also step on anything that's on the ground when out in public, mainly earth worms slugs and snails
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Lets not be killing innocent animals. Its quite a turn off.
Scuffy
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Scuffy wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:50 pm Lets not be killing innocent animals. Its quite a turn off.
A bit late I have 100's of videos and have been crushing insects since I was a little girl, everytime I'm out walking I step on bugs. But only bugs, Hard Crush I never do and have no interest in it. I have been asked by people to do hard crush vids but it's a no no. You can always not click into my topics because most of them are going to turn you off.
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

Hi there, what shop did you own on fetish media and could I buy a few clips please xxx
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Fetish media is closed down and I'm not on Cf-zone there are unresponsive admins running it. So email me chrissyobxx@yahoo.com I'll send you some samples xx
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Lukey87g wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:04 pm Hi there, what shop did you own on fetish media and could I buy a few clips please xxx
Our shop used to be Flats and Heels Crush on xxxfetish-media. My email is still the same if you want samples
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

100's of requests to view this video but no one commenting on here.
Slugpopper

Post by Slugpopper »

Flatscrush wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:44 am Hope ye enjoy it. Old clip from my shop on xxxfetish-media

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Iw7pGq ... p=drivesdk

Chrissy xx
Wow that was a great video i really enjoyed it, Thank you for sharing.