Work heels POV slugs and snails

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Work heels POV slugs and snails

Post by Atlas »

Watching this space.....:) when will we get to see your feet putting on some closed toe heels or flats filled with snails or slugs?? :))
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

Atlas wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 pm Watching this space.....:) when will we get to see your feet putting on some closed toe heels or flats filled with snails or slugs?? :))
It's very cold Here at the moment and slugs and snails not making an appearance on the footpaths. I'll gather some up once I can. I'm due a good crush session soon I'm waiting on my local pet shop to get in roaches for me. Big delay :cry: just seems to be a few worms and mud on the footpaths lately for me to step on. xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I think we’d be happy to see so big fat juicy worms being squished inside your high heels :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Chrissy brave enough to slip into these for the day???....... :D 8) :twisted:
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »

I would love them worms and slugs in my ballet flats or slider mules. Having their guts squishing up between my toes. xx
Chrissy, tall 5' 8.5", weight 75kg, Black Hair, shoe size 41/42. Used to be Flats and heels crush shop 616 on xxxfetish-media. Love crushing bugs with my shoes :oops:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

We’d love to see all those worms inside you ballet flats, flatscrush :)!!
Flatscrush

Post by Flatscrush »