Girl pisses in own boot

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diogenes

Girl pisses in own boot

Post by Diogenes »

https://www.xvideos.com/video25740551/s ... ing_orgasm

Real long piss into her boot and when she puts it back on you can hear it all sloshing around inside

How many times can you do this before the insides of your boots are a stinking, soaking mess of wet pulp? Guess it doesn't matter if they haven't dropped to bits yet
owlman

Re: Girl pisses in own boot

Post by owlman »

to be honest my ex-wife many years ago had a fetish for pissing, one time I bought her a pair of leather pants and she wore them for about a year on and off with a pair of riding style boots, black with a brown band around the top.She pissed in these on average I'd say 3 times a week, she even came up with a codeword to let me know when she was pissing herself if we were out, one night we went to the pub and she never went to the toilet all night, it all went into her boots!
If she released it slowly enough there was no leakage at the seams of her leathers so nobody knew, the boots lasted very well and in the end they just went all hard and stiff. One night she even pissed in them while talking to her mother! Happy days back then.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fryguy100

Post by fryguy100 »

That's cool. Very sexy to read about your ex's fet and how the boots collected pee. I'd seen pics of girls pissing leather dress pants. This is the next level.... especially if worn over nylons...
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

Awesome clip! The lady is called Sinna, and here's a link to her C4S. If you are into piss soaked socks there is loads on here, and shoes too!
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/47160/2pee4you
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Anyone got vids of guys pissing into girls ankle boots or knee high high heel boots while girls are still wearing them??
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:39 am Anyone got vids of guys pissing into girls ankle boots or knee high high heel boots while girls are still wearing them??
There is a clip on the web from a German film. inwhich a guy pisses right in top of red thigh highs still worn by a woman. Dont cant locate the adress now. but it is there.
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God I’d love to see that!….pissing into a girls boots while she wears them, bring that on :)
Lolo

Post by Lolo »

I suppose that's the clip immarc_b is reffering to.

The wet part start at around 32min
https://xhamster.com/videos/piss-sex-xhLOFNK
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Great thanks lolo :)….imagine what the girls were thinking when told at the end I want you girls to open the tops of your boots so he can piss into them! Lol….all that warm piss down the shaft & pooling around their toes :)
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I love pissing in my boots, then fucking them. I usually wear them to bed afterwards so they dry up OK and don't shrink.