Horserider stories.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Horserider stories.

Post by italianboots »

[quote=immarc_b post_id=1126254 time=1634745430 user_id=1154]
[quote=derfranz post_id=1126205 time=1634721682 user_id=77710]
[quote=immarc_b post_id=1126123 time=1634677354 user_id=1154]
[quote=derfranz post_id=1126054 time=1634658857 user_id=77710]
[quote=immarc_b post_id=1126029 time=1634650948 user_id=1154]
[quote=derfranz post_id=1120343 time=1631877139 user_id=77710]
And her new rubber riding boots will be next :mrgreen:
[/quote]

Ofcourse I am anxious to see those boots too :D
into What kind of horsesport is your wife involved that she wears such kind of riding boots??
[/quote]

She is a dressage rider but I was able to convince her to have these boots for bad weather conditions to keep her leather boots away from mud. I guess she will wear them more often the upcomming weeks.
[/quote]

I think they are very sexy. You must be very lucky, your wife is willing to wear these notable boots when she is "just"a dressage rider. I guesse she must get a lot of remarks about her boots, which, I believe are mostly used for riding hunts. They also make me think of the boots the mounted guards are wearing, but those are made of leather and very stiff and uncomfortable
[/quote]

Thank you and you are right, they are hunting boots. My wife wears them not for official events, just for riding out or training in the outdoor riding arena. Indoor she still prefers her leather riding boots which is a good mix for my preference :P
[/quote]

My former girlfriend once told me in summertime she was riding but get caught in a downpour. back home she had to empty her boots because she had collected a lot of rainwater in both her leather ridingboots. I can imagine your wife can collect a lot of water during the rain due to those big caps on top of those huntingboots. Has she ever experienced such shower?
[/quote]

A very attractive late teens equestrian once told me about a time she hunted on a very wet day and that at the end of the day her and the ladies she was with were soaked, she said there was so much rain which had run down into her tall boots (Ariats) that she was sloshing - her words- when they were loading the horses back into the truck. Apparently it took her boots a while to dry out as they were so wet she said, ...........I pretty much hung on every word as she was telling the story!! :D
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

When I heard the story form my ex about soaking in her boots, I was very sorry I wasnt there at the moment. But the story feeded my fantasies :lol:
The higher the shaft, the better
derfranz

Post by derfranz »

I remember a dressage compatition my wife took part.It was raining like hell during her ride and she was soaking wet afterwards.The squelching noises out off her boots were loudly noticable with every step she made. Additionally her white pants got really transparent. Since she did her ride very well she had to wait more than one and a half hour for her award ceremony. We walked around and many people noticed her pathetic condition.We both enjoyed the situation very much and had a really satisfying time at home.