Horserider stories.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Horserider stories.

Post by owlman »

A member of our little group asked if I would write some stories about horseriders wetting themselves, with squelchy boots, I was happy to oblige, so here are a couple, I hope you enjoy reading them, if anyone has any other suggestions please feel free and I'll do my best.

It started with a piss

It was a warm spring morning, sunlight streamed through the bedroom window rousing Susan from her slumber, after a nice refreshing shower she slipped on a pair of close fitting red panties, and a matching red bra, on top of this she decided to wear her favourite black sweater and her tight purple jodhpurs. They were a little tighter than she'd normally wear, but she liked the way they drew attention to her firm buttocks and slender legs, she finished it all off with her long black rubber riding boots, she'd have preferred to wear her best leather ones, but she had to wash her horse today and didn't want to get her best boots wet, she had wellingtons, but seldom wore them as she didn't think they looked good on her legs.
She opted for a light breakfast, a couple of rounds of buttered toast and a glass of fruit juice. She purposely avoided a large breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausage and toast as she was planning on going for a long ride later and she didn't want to have the worry of needing a toilet, she'd made that mistake once before and it nearly ended in disaster.
She climbed into her little red Fiat and drove over to the stables where she kept her horse, she had been on there for a good few years now and had a good many friends there.She took her horse out of the stable and let it loose in the paddock, she then proceeded to clean the stable of all the dirty straw, she hosed down the concrete floor and while she waited for it to dry she filled her hay nets. It was warm work and she soon began to feel very thirsty, nipping back to her car she took a 2 litre bottle of water from the boot and took several large gulps.
Taking the water with her she returned to the stables, the floor had dried and she scattered some clean straw on it, hung up the hay nets and filled the water bucket. She sat down and although very warm she was happy that her stable was ready for later, she could now wash her horse and go for a long ride, all she had to do when she returned was remove the saddle and tack and then after putting it, and the horse away, she could go home. In summer she preferred to do it this way, sometimes after a long ride she felt a little tired and the last thing she wanted to do was to have to muck out and sort the stable. She took a large gulp from the bottle and then retrieved her horse from the paddock, she spent the next hour washing and grooming it, the sun was getting hotter and by the time she'd finished she had to her suprise drank all of the water from the 2 litre bottle.
Susan tied her horse to a ring on the wall and walked back to her car, she opened the boot and took out another 2 litre bottle of water, she went back to the horse, placed the bottle in her saddlebag and untied the rope from the ring, mounted up and rode slowly out of the yard.
At the bottom of the farm track she decided to turn right, about a mile down the country lane she came to a crossroads and turned left she rode on for several miles and several times she'd take the bottle from her bag and take a long drink from it, passing through the small village she noticed a sign outside the village store, 'home made ice cream sold here', she decided she'd stop and get one, after tying her horse to the post outside the small shop she opened her saddlebag to get some money and noticed that her water bottle was almost empty.
She went into the small shop, it was cool inside and she bought an ice cream, and another large bottle of water, she sat on a bench outside the shop and ate the cool vanilla ice cream it tasted good and she was glad she'd decided to stop and buy one, she finished off the last of the water from the bottle she'd brought with her, placed the new one into the saddlebag and dropped the empty bottle into the rubbish bin outside the shop, climbed into the saddle and trotted off down the lane.
She kept riding, sometimes on the lanes, sometimes on the bridle paths, she came to a small stream and led her horse into the water to drink, the cold water splashing on her boots felt good, it cooled her hot feet quite nicely, she could tell her feet were quite sweaty inside the rubber boots and considered taking them off and having a paddle, however the bed of the stream was made up of sharp stones and she didn't fancy standing on them in her bare feet, instead she made do with feeling the cold water on the outside of her long rubber boots, she waded in until the water was almost coming over her boot tops, almost but not quite, she had no intention of flooding them.
Susan knew the area very well, she knew all the little lanes and bridleways and could alter her route to suit how long she had to ride, anything from half an hour to all day, it depended on how she felt and the weather. Today was a fine day and she was going to make the most of it, about 3 miles away just down a quiet lane was a little country pub, she'd been there several times and as well as cold beers they also did a nice selection of food, she glanced at her watch, 11.30, almost lunchtime, a cold chicken salad and a cool glass of beer would be perfect, she took another mouthfull of the water from her bag and headed off in the direction of the pub.
Susan arrived just as the landlord was opening the front door, “ morning miss, and what can I get you on this fine morning?” he asked, his smile as warm as the morning sun. “I'd like a chicken salad and a nice cool glass of lager please” she replied, sliding down from the saddle, “no problem, take a seat over there, you can tie your horse to the tree if you like, I'll bring him some water too” he said, pointing to a wooden table/bench beneath a large shady tree on a large patch of grass.
She led her horse over, tied it to the tree and sat down at the table, in no time at all the landlord appeared, a cold pint of lager in one hand and a bucket of water in the other, he placed the bucket in front of the horse, “here you go miss” he said, placing the glass on the bench in front of Susan, beads of condensation trickled down the glass and she took a deep swallow of the cold contents, then another, it was now less than a third full.
About 10 minutes later he reappeared carrying a tray with a plate of chicken salad, a small bread roll, cutlery and condiments on it, placing it on the bench he took a lingering look at Susan, he liked young women and he particularly liked young horseriders, like most men he found the tight jodhpurs and long boots a turn on, he Found Susans tight purple jodhpurs and long rubber boots particularly, interesting. “another beer miss?” he enquired, Susan nodded her head, “please, if you don't mind” he smiled and walked back towards the pub, just before he entered he took a quick look back at Susan, he thought about the way she had her shapely legs across the horses back and imagined them wrapped around his waist.
Susan finished her pint just as he brought out the second one, he placed it on the bench and picked up the empty glass, smiled and went back inside, he really did find those tight purple jodhpurs and long rubber boots strangely attractive and began to fantasize about her, he had a particular fantasy concerning horseriders, and that was to see one wet herself, he'd found a video on the internet of a middle aged woman in beige jodhpurs and long black boots relieving herself into her jodhpurs. He'd watched excitedly as she'd parted her booted legs “here we go” she said looking straight at the camera, she stiffened slightly, then relaxed, a soft hissing sound could be heard as she spoke once more, “oh dear, I'm wetting my tight jodhpurs, aren't I naughy” she continued, to his amazement he could see nothing, she reached down and rubbed the tight material between her legs, suddenly piss began to pour out and down her thighs, the girl giggled, “oh dear, it's going all into my boots”, as two dark streams ran down her legs and into the long black boots.
Now watching a video clip was fine, but he secretly longed to see it in real life, he'd considered asking one of the girls who came to his pub on horseback if they'd indulge him, he'd make it worth their while, obviously, but thinking about it was one thing, actually asking was another, once again he decided against it.
Susan ate her meal and finished her drink, now her hunger satisfied she decided to move on, she went inside and paid her bill, she was just about to pop into the ladies room when she heard voices outside, it was a couple with 2 young children, now young children liked to pet horses and while she didn't object to them petting hers, she didn't fancy leaving them alone with it, if they got hurt it would be her fault.
She walked back outside and untied her horse, she thought she felt a slight twinge in her bladder as she swung her leg over the saddle but dismissed it, she'd be home in about an hour, and she hadn't had that much to drink, only a couple of pints, she had however forgotten about the four litres of water she'd consumed earlier.
Now, to get back to the stables she had two choices, go back the way she'd come, or go another way, the alternative was about fifteen minutes longer, but it was a much nicer route, part of it ran alongside a stream and on previous occasions she'd actually rode the horse through the stream, horses liked water on a hot day, her mind was made up, she'd go back the long way.
She set off along the road and about ten minutes later she felt a twinge in her bladder, she ignored it and carried on, besides there was little she could do at the minute, it was a quiet road fair enough, but it was lacking anywhere where she could tether the horse and pop behind a bush to relieve herself. She'd barely covered half a mile when she got an even stronger twinge and to her horror she realised she'd actually leaked into her panties, no way was she going to make it home, her only hope was the path by the stream, there was plenty of bushes along there, but, in weather like this, plenty of walkers too, she had a real dilemma now!
She brought her horse to a halt while she considered her options, she didn't have many, she could carry on and hope the path was quiet, if it wasn't then she was in trouble, she could turn around and go back the way she'd came, or she could chance it and squat by the road, the sudden appearance of a car convinced her this wasn't a good idea, it was a fairly quiet area and the odds were quite high that anyone passing would know her.another twinge made her mind up for her, she turned around and headed back in the direction from which she'd come.
Susan rode along the road, several more twinges made her realise the need to relieve herself was now more urgent than ever, and caused her a problem, at the steady walking pace she was travelling at, she knew she'd never make it back to the yard without wetting herself, on the other hand if she tried to trot the increased pressure on her bladder would no doubt result in her wetting herself, it was a lose lose situation, it was only a matter of how long before she 'lost'.
She made her way along the road, her bladder aching for relief, the only thing on her mind now was hoping she was alone when the inevitable happened, then she remembered the pub, of course, the pub had a toilet!
She concentrated as hard as she could on not losing control of her swollen bladder, after an agonising twenty minutes she saw the pub ahead, the realisation that she was now only about five minutes from relief seemed to increase the urgency. She arrived at the pub, the car park was empty, and worse than that, the pub door was closed .
A small spurt shot into her tight red panties and she quickly dismounted the horse, hopefully being able to close her legs would take away some of the urgency, it didn't, as she hit the ground another spurt shot into her panties, by now they were beginning to feel quite damp, she looked down at her crotch, fortunately there was nothing to be seen.
She tethered her horse to the tree and hurried to the pub door, she tried the handle, it was locked, another spurt made her cross her legs and wriggle about like a little girl, it had been ages since she'd wet herself and it looked as though she was going to do it again very soon. She banged hard on the heavy wooden door, “just a minute” a mans voice called out, “I'm in the cellar”. Susan squirmed and another spurt shot into her panties, she looked down at her crotch, it looked a little damp, 'ooh please hurry' she thought to herself, jamming a hand between her legs. “shan't be a minute” the voice called out “just struggling with this barrel” Susan squirmed frantically, “ooh please hurry please” she pleaded.
A sudden noise from behind her caused her to jump, startled she turned around, losing control of her bladder as she did so, standing there was the pub landlord, he was just about to speak when he heard a familiar hissing sound and instinctively looked down, to his utter shock, pouring down the horseriders shapely thighs was two steaming streams, they ran and ran, darkening the light purple material, from her crotch to her knees, finally they disappeared into the small gap between her shapely calves and the tops of her long rubber boots.
He stood there in silence, Susan likewise said nothing, finally as the flow stopped he heard a quiet sob, he looked up at Susan and saw tears running down her pretty face, “did you want something miss?” he asked, “it's too late now, I needed a wee” she sobbed, “but I've done it now, my jodhpurs are soaked, my boots are wet and so are my panties, how can I go back to the yard like this?” she wiped her face with her sleeve.
The landlord could hardly believe it, there in front of his very eyes an attractive young horserider had wet her pants, he'd actually seen it, and for free! Suddenly he felt very sorry for her, there was no doubt he'd thoroughly enjoyed what he'd seen but now he felt sorry for the poor girl, imagine how she'd felt, not only did she have to ride back to the yard, but she than had to put away her horse, and it would be obvious to anyone who saw her that she'd wet herself.
“is your horse tied up properly?” he asked, Sue nodded, “yes” she replied letting out another sob, he put his arm around Sue's shoulders, “good, then come with me and we'll see what we can do” he replied, leading her around the rear of the pub, all was silent apart from the occasional sniffle from Sue and the squelch squelch squelch from her piss filled boots as she walked.
Arriving at the back door of the pub the landlord bent down and lifted Sue's right foot, “lets have these boots off shall we?” he said as he pulled off her long rubber boot, he tipped it upside down and about half a pint of piss poured out, he then did the same with the other. “my you did need a wee” he chuckled, trying to make light of Sue's predicament, “anyway lets get you inside” he told her, opening the back door.
Once inside Sue found herself stood in the middle of a kitchen, the quarry tiles on the floor felt pleasantly cool on her damp bare feet. “ I think you'd better take those wet jodhpurs off don't you” he said, Sue, without even thinking began to unfasten them and before she realised what she was doing had taken them off and was holding them in her hand, clad only in her jumper and wet red panties she suddenly felt very vulnerable, he thought about asking her to remove her panties too, but decided against it.
He took the soaking jodhpurs from her, “we'll give them a quick rinse through and throw them in the dryer, they'll only take about fifteen minutes, you'll have to put up with the wet panties though, I've nothing for you to change into, unless you want me to give them a rinse and dry” he told her, she shook her head, “I'll be fine, honest” she replied, the man nodded, went over to the sink and began to wash the wet jodhpurs, when he'd done he popped them in the dryer and turned it on, “won't be long, follow me” he said, leaving by another door. Sue followed and found herself stood in the bar of the pub, although she'd been in there many times before she found it quite surreal, clad as she was in only panties and jumper, she glanced through the window at her horse, it seemed totally unphased and muched lazily at the long green grass.
The landlord poured two drinks, one each and they both sat on the tall stools by the bar, he glanced casually at her shapely bare legs and wished she was wearing her long black rubber boots, he tried not to stare at the way her damp red panties clung seductively to her pert bottom.
They finished their drinks and he went back into the kitchen returning a few minutes later carrying her jodhpurs, they were very warm from the dryer, and she gasped as she pulled them up her legs, “they may help dry your panties” he chuckled, Sue nodded and smiled, “perhaps they might” she fastened them up and made her way back through the kitchen and stepped outside. Picking up her boots she slipped them back onto her feet, they were still quite damp but at least they no longer squelched as she walked. She thanked the landlord for his help and walked back to her horse, untied it and swung herself back into the saddle, she grimaced slightly as she felt her damp panties pushed into her bottom, “call in again if you ever need the loo, but try and get here a little earlier next time” called out the landlord as she rode out of the car park, Sue turned and smiled, “thank you, I may just do that” she replied, and with a cheery wave she set off back to the stables.
The end
owlman

Re: Horserider stories.

Post by owlman »

THE DEBS DISTRESS

Before I tell you this story I must first explain a little about how the English upper class do things, otherwise dear reader, most of the story will make no sense whatsoever, so please, bear with me, not only will you enjoy the story but you'll also learn a little about how the English upper class live.
Right from birth the children of the wealthy English will have their life planned out for them, most of them will have a nanny, then when they get older they'll go to private schools, the boys to places like Eaton and Harrow, the girls to others like Roedean. As well as learning the basics they also learn things not taught in ordinary shools, things that will equip them for later life, such as how to walk correctly, or how to get out of a vehicle without flashing her panties, how to curtsey, and a great many other things. You would probably think it odd to see a slender young lady walking around a room with a book on her head, but it's all part of the training, there's even a correct way to speak, believe it or not.
When these young ladies have learned all these skills they have what is rather oddly called a 'coming out party', now to you or I coming out is a term usually applied to a person who has perhaps been married, or lived with a member of the opposite sex but then admits that they prefer a member of the same sex, confused? I'm not surprised, we do have some odd little quirks over here, it's all part of the british way of life!
The coming out ball is the high spot for a debutant or deb, as they are known amongst their own people, these rather grand affairs are the high spot of the year not only for the debs themselves, but also for their parents, who by the time they come out will have spent many many thousands of pounds on their daughters education, her name will appear in all the popular upper class magazines, and also in books like Burke's Peerage, or Debrett's. These books are the go to guide when a parent is looking for a suitable match for their offspring, oh, that's another of our quirks, generally the sons and daughters of our upper class don't marry just anyone, they have their partner chosen for them, after all if you're an Earl with a title, a massive stately home and millions in the bank you don't exactly want your dearest daughter Penelope marrying some tiresome little oik from the local council estate do you? No, you most certainly don't.
We place a great deal of store in tradition and while our young ladies are definitely not expected to do menial tasks like cleaning and gardening, we certainly like them to take part in social events, the traditional hunt is one of these, ' riding to hounds' we call it and later on in the year a number of 'hunt balls' take place, not only are these gatherings important in the local area, they are also one of the places where parents introduce their offspring to potential partners, the champagne flows freely and the accents are as clear as the crystal glasses from which it is drunk, in fact it is actually called a 'cut glass accent' , oh yes, we take our traditions very seriously, it's part of being English.
Now hopefully you're a little better informed about how we do things and we can continue with the story of what happened one day at one of these ladies' finishing schools.
Miss Fotheringhay, was a riding mistress at one of these schools, a tall woman in her late forties, with toned legs, a shapely waist and a firm bust, clad in her outfit of crisp white blouse, tight beige jodhpurs and long well polished black leather riding boots, she looked more like an elegant lady of the manor than a teacher at a ladies finishing school, she tied up her long blonde hair, placed it in a net, and put on her riding helmet, finally she put on her black riding jacket and looked at herself in the long mirror, perfect, this was how she expected all her 'young ladies' to present themselves when going riding, it didn't matter whether they were going on a solo hack down the country lanes, or taking part in a hunting event, a young lady must always be properly turned out, she frequently told the girls in her charge. She left her room and headed off to the indoor paddock where the girls should be ready and waiting.
Entering the paddock she was pleased to see the girls were all ready and waiting for her, they all looked resplendant in their riding attire and their horses were all groomed to perfection, although these girls would, in all reality have someone to wash and groom their horses, they were all expected to be able to do it should the need arise.
One of the things about riding to hounds is that it can go on for hours as you gallop over fields and leap tall hedges, it's really quite exhilarating but it's not the done thing to stop until the end, unless you happen to fall off, and if that happens you generally turn around and head for home.
Miss Fotheringhey instructed the girls to tie up their horses and join her on the other side of the arena where a table was laid out with a small buffet and several bottles of alcohol free wine, she wanted them to enjoy themselves, but not get drunk, it was all part of todays lesson, and a very important one it was too.
The young ladies, all aged between 19 and 21 joined her at the table, they all chatted as they ate the buffet and Miss Fotheringhey kept their glasses topped up with the wine, eventually, about an hour later, she instructed the girls to mount their horses and ride slowly around the paddock. As they were heading toward the horses one of the girls stopped, “excuse me miss, may I be excused for a moment please?” Miss Fotheringhay knew why she wanted to be excused but shook her head, “I'm sorry Penelope, but we really must press on, I'm sure you can wait a while”. Penelope, nodded, “yes miss” she replied, feeling the slight pressure in her bladder, she strode over to her horse, untied it and mounted up, it felt a little uncomfortable as she swung her leg over the saddle, but she managed it without incident.
For the next twenty minutes the girls rode slowly around the large paddock, around and around they went, one of the girls, Fiona, raised her hand, “please miss, may I be excused?” Miss Fotheringhay shook her head, “keep going” she replied, Fiona, squirmed slightly in the saddle, 'ooh I really need a wee', she thought to herself, “Rising trot please ladies” Miss Fotheringhay called out, now if there's one thing you really don't want to do with a full bladder, it's a rising trot, it involves lifting your bottom up off the saddle in time with the horses movement, she watched the expressions on the girls faces, Penelope and Fiona seemed to be really concentrating, and she had a good idea what it was they were concentrating on, and it wasn't riding.
Penelope felt a short spurt leak into her panties,unable to clench her thighs, she tightened her pelvic muscles as best she could and hoped it would be enough, a few minutes later she raised her hand, “please miss, I need to be excused” again Miss Fotheringhay shook her head, at this point Fiona had been about to ask permission to be excused, but decided against it and carried on, Miss Fotheringhay smiled to herself, so far she knew for certain that two of the girls needed to relieve themselves and by the looks of concentration on some of their faces, so to did several of the others, it was all going to plan. “canter” she called out, the girls began to speed up as they made their way around the paddock, “please miss, may I be excused?” called out Jennifer, raising her hand, The answer was a firm 'no'! Catherine was next to start feeling uncomfortable, a tall slender brunette with a penchant for wearing her jodhpurs a little too tight, something which she'd been told off for before, she was now wishing they were not so tight as they pressed uncomfortably on her swollen bladder, “Please miss, I really need to be excused” she begged, raising her hand, again Miss Fotheringhay shook her head, “jumps please” she called out, the girls began to jump their horses over the series of jumps that were erected in the paddock, they were only relatively small, about 4 feet high, but they were enough to have the desired effect, “oooh no” squealed Fiona, as her horse landed with a dull thud, causing her distended bladder to release, Miss Fotheringhay watched as urine poured down Fiona's shapely thighs, soaking her jodhpurs, boots and saddle, she noticed with interest how some of it ran into the girls boots, that would be really uncomfortable, Fiona, looked at her, and she shook her head, “keep riding” she said, much to young Fiona's dismay. Seeing this made Penelope's need to relieve herself even greater, “please miss, I need to be excused, I really do” she called out, raising her hand to attract the teachers attention, who once again shook her head in refusal, a couple of laps later and it was Penelope's turn to lose control of her bladder, she had an even greater flood and she could feel it as it began to pool inside her boots, she could hear a squelching noise as she bounced up and down in her sopping panties, Catherine too was beginging to feel the pressure, as were the rest of the girls in the class, Miss fotheringhay called them to a halt and instructed them to line up, she then went along the line and handed them each a large glass of iced water, “drink up ladies, it's rather hot and we don't want you getting dehydrated” she told them, pausing to take a drink from her own glass.
After they'd finished their drinks she had them canter for a short while longer, then mounted her own horse and led them outside, the outdoor paddock had larger jumps, many of them well over seven feet tall, “Tally Ho, follow me ladies” she called out, and with that she began to gallop around the large paddock, she flew over the first fence, followed by her students. As her horse began to make the first jump Jennifer felt a warm sensation between her legs, she was wetting her jodhpurs, her horse landed heavily on the other side and there was a sloshing sound as Jennifer's jodhpur clad bottom came into contact with the saddle, the puddle of her hot piss that had pooled into the crotch of her tight jodhpurs sprayed out, all over her saddle, her bladder continued to empty, pouring down her thighs, pretty soon, just like Penelope, and Fiona, Jennifer too had not only wet jodhpurs, but also very wet feet. One by one the other girls lost control, Phillipa was next, followed rapidly by Henerietta and then Eleanor, only the dark haired statuesque, Deborah, remained in dry jodhpurs, Miss Fotheringhay was determined to keep going until she too lost control of her bladder, Round and around they rode, leaping over the tall fences, one or two of the girls were beginning to find the sensation of their wet panties pounding up and down on their saddles arousing, most of them just found it uncomfortable, they'd been riding the jumps for fifteen minutes now and Deborah still hadn't wet her jodhpurs, Deborah was feeling uncomfortable, she just wasn't prepared to show it, a tiny spurt shot into her panties as she landed , ' oooh, that was close' she said to herself.
Miss Fotheringhay finally called the girls to a halt and they all lined up in front of her, she rode slowly along the line in front of them, like the queen inspecting her troop, they all had dark wet stains down the legs of their tight beige jodhpurs, and no doubt, their boots would be wet too, all except for the lovely Deborah, “follow me ladies” said miss Fotheringhay, cheerfully, leading them along the gravel drive that led to the main road, the girls suddenly felt very conscious as they realised that they were about to go out onto the country lane, they'd been out there before on horseback and knew that they'd be riding through the small village, they also knew that several people would be bound to see them, and see them in their wet jodhpurs, not only that, but they'd know that all of the girls had wet themselves, all that is except Deborah, since it wasn't raining there could be no other explanation, the girls had, as the common folk in the village said, 'pissed in their pants' !
As they entered the village miss fotheringhay, was acutely aware that Deborah still hadn't wet her jodhpurs, she sat proudly on her horse and smiled at the few people they passed on their ride, indeed miss Fotheringhay herself was starting to feel a little discomfort in her own bladder. Deborah, for her own part was feeling uncomfortable, but doing her best not to show it.
“I say reverend” called out miss Fotheringhay, as she spotted the local vicar crossing the village green, he stopped and smiled, she brought her horse to a halt, as did the other girls behind her. She began to chat to the vicar about his planned visit to the school the following Sunday, Suddenly there was a high pitched squeal followed by a pitter patter sound, somewhere very close by, water was obviously leaking from something,”oh no, no ,no ,no” whimpered Deborah, as her boots began to fill with her warm urine, then forgetting all her training she cursed, “ I can't believe it, I've pissed myself”.
“DEBORAH PONSONBY SMYTHE, THAT IS NO WAY FOR A YOUNG LADY TO SPEAK” rebuked miss Fotheringhay. “sorry miss” replied Deborah, rather sullenly, the vicar smiled, the way vicars do, “oh dear, it seems one of your young ladies has sprung a leak” he said, “I think I'd better let you go, see you on Sunday” miss Fotheringhay.
Miss Fotheringhay turned her horse smartly, “follow me ladies” she called out, and they all rode slowly back to the school, once inside the paddock they tied up the horses, the grooms would deal with them, later. She led the girls back inside and then excused herself, “I must just pop to the little girls room” she giggled,
A few minutes later she returned, the girls were all stood waiting for her feeling distinctively uncomfortable in their damp jodhpurs and flooded boots. “ahh, that's better” she said smiling, “now does anyone else need to relieve themselves” before anyone could reply she followed up with “oh no, that's right, you all went while we were out didn't you, and now you're all not only wet, but no doubt a trifle embarrassed, after your encounter with the vicar, especially you Deborah” they all nodded, “yes miss” they all chorused, feeling the urine squelching uncomfortably in their boots as they shuffled their feet. “Good, and so you should, a lady must learn to do everything in moderation” chided miss fotheringhay, judging by the way you all made pigs of yourselves at that buffet this morning I'm very surprised we didnt have any worse accidents!” the girls shuffled nervously, “what do you mean, worse accidents?” asked penelope miss Fotheringhay was just about to answer, when Fiona interrupted her, in a most unexpected way, a loud rumbling farting sound exploded from somewhere, followed by a squeal from the lovely Fiona, “fall out Fiona” miss fotheringhay instructed Fiona, walked slowly and awkwardly towards the exit, a bulge wobbling like a large jelly in the rear of her tight jodhpurs, “no doubt Fiona will be happy to explain what I meant by worse accidents, it looks like she's had one already” giggled miss Fotheringhay. As I said, a lady does everything in moderation, also a lady does not pop behind a bush to relieve herself when out on a ride, therefore, although there is plenty of food and drink on offer at these events, it's not only polite, but also advisable, to only partake of a small amount” the girls nodded, they'd all learned a valuable lesson, embarrasing, but valuable, and Fiona no doubt had learned a bigger lesson than the rest of the girls.

THE END
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

italianboots wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:56 am Haha, well done Owlman :D Tell us, how much boot access did you have when you worked in the stables?
Quite a lot depending on which one I was working at, at one point I had my own company I used to travel around a few local stables doing repairs and maintenance, some stables had really stunning women, others had rough looking ones, I had some good times though and not just with boots. I remember one job and I was struggling to cut this large board, the blade on the electric saw was getting blunt and it was struggling, bouncing around a lot. Anyway this bird at the stables was stood watching me, she was a real horny slut, loads of people had shagged her and it was rumoured that she was shagging the old guy who owned the place, she always wore white of beige jodhpurs and black panties, talk about flaunting it lol. Anyway she sat on the board to stop it bouncing while I cut it and actually had an orgasm!
On another much smaller stable there was a really nice bird who always wore pink hunter wellies, they were quite grubby and she always seemed to be stepping into horse shit, one day I walked in and she was stood in a pile of it squashing it with her boots, She used to leave them alone in the corner of the building when she went home, I fired a load into them a good few times lol.
I had one woman in her 20's who went on holiday and left her boots out, they got pissed in, one of the best ones happened when I had to deal with a burst pipe. I arrived at the stables on my way back from another job and had no ladders in the van, the water was pissing everywhere and the stoptap was about 8 feet up above the door, no way could I reach it! this slim dark haired girl arrived and asked if she could do anything, I could think of a few things she could do, but they wouldn't stop the water, if you get what I mean, she was only slim, small pert tits and a tight little arse squeezed into a pair of those shiny dark blue jodhpurs and a pair of long black boots. she suggested that if I lifted her up perhaps she could turn off the stoptap, we decided to try it. I took hold of her around the waist from behind and she jumped up as I lifted her, I ended up holding her around her thighs with her shapely arse in my face as she wriggled and wobbled trying to turn off the tap, I think we were both pretty turned on after that one.
There was loads of stuff that happened, one real stunner in a pair of pale blue skin tight jodhpurs ended up being taken home by me, she sharted in her jodhpurs leaving a small brown patch and didn't want to walk home like that so I gave her a lift, once I was holding this horse for a girl, she was trying to look at it's leg and needed someone to hold it still, she was bent over and I was stood just behind her when this pony came over and began to nuzzle her arse. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea and told her it was the pony not me rubbing her arse, to be fair it was a nice one too, her arse I mean. I nearly died when she just laughed and said that if I wanted to rub her arse it was ok by her! I was about to take her up on that one, but one of the other lads appeared. To be honest I may try and get back into the stables work when all this is over, the pay wasn't always massive but it had it's perks.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Piss your pants, or else!

Becky had known the wealthy middle aged couple up at the big house for a number of years, almost since they'd first moved in when she was just a girl. Now, here she was, just turned eighteen years old and they'd trusted her to mind the house while they were taking an extended holiday in the south of France.
They had no children of their own and had treated Becky as if she was theirs, buying her little presents, taking her away on day trips, and for her sixteenth birthday, they'd bought her a horse and a rather good one at that, it was hoped that with a bit of practice she'd be good enough to win some decent prizes on the eventing circuit. She'd shown promise right from the beginning, the bond between horse and rider was excellent and when you saw them jumping the fences, it was as if they were one, even some of the more experienced riders couldn't help but comment on how good a team they were.
Her parents had shown very little interest in her from day one, she had been what was known as an 'accident' certainly not planned and seen as no little inconvenience, right from the off she'd been passed around from one family friend to the next until finally she was considered old enough to look after herself. Far from being pleased at having a child her parents had seen her as a major stumbling block, being pregnant had severely curtailed their party lifestyle, and when she was born things hadn't got much better, you could hardly take a child to a nightclub, or even for a drunken night at the pub for that matter.
All her life they'd had as little dealings with her as possible, indeed it was the couple up at the big house who'd organised the party for her sixteenth birthday, and her parents hadn't even attended that, as for presents, well it was all they could do to remember to get her a birthday card. Far from being bothered about her spending more and more time with these people, they actually encouraged it, and not wanting to leave the house empty whilst they were away, Becky had been their first choice for a house sitter. For them they had someone they trusted to mind the place, for Becky it was a chance to spend more time with her beloved horse, stabled as it was, up at the big house.
She'd been there for three nights when things started to go wrong, in the early hours of the morning she was awakened by a noise outside, she looked out of the bedroom window and although she wasn't certain, she thought she could see a figure lurking in the shadows.
The following morning on her way to the stable she noticed a large flowerpot had fallen from it's place on the top of a brick pillar, but how could such a heavy pot fall on it's own, she noticed some flowers had been flattened beneath one of the windows, and closer inspection revealed a couple of fairly large footprint in the soft soil.
Becky reported it to the police who said they were rather busy but would send somone out later to have a look around, meanwhile if she saw anyone prowling about they'd advised her to dial 999 and someone would be straight out.
The day passed without either incident or a visit from the police, she cleaned out her stable, rode her horse, and watered the plants in the greenhouse, after lunch she spent a pleasant afternoon sat in a chair on the terrace reading a book.
Normally she'd have changed out of her riding clothes, but being as she was alone decided there was no point, she removed her long black riding boots and padded around the kitchen in her tight white jodhpurs, white T-shirt and socks as she made her evening meal, she turned on the tv and sat in the comfy chair in the large kitchen watching the local news as she ate her evening meal. An article on the news caught her interest, apparently several large houses in the area had been broken into and antiques and jewellery had been stolen, police believed it was the work of an organised gang from outside the area.
A loud knock on the door caused her to jump slightly, she glanced at the clock, six forty-five, the light was just fading, who could it be at this time? She was wondering whether to answer when the knock came again, 'it must be the police, they did say they'd come over' she thought to herself.
She stood up and slipped her ridingboots back on, no doubt they'd want to see the 'scene of the crime' so to speak. She went to the front door and as she opened it it was pushed back, causing her to fall to the floor, before she knew what was happening three men stood in the hall, they were quite tall, quite large and all wore masks over their faces.
Becky was about to scream when a large hand grabbed her and dragged her to her feet, the front door was slammed shut and she was dragged into the kitchen and pushed forcefully into the chair she'd occupied earlier. “I wouldn't scream if I were you miss, it could be very bad for your health” one of the men told her. They asked her lots of questions, was she here alone? where had the other occupants gone? when would they be back? was she expecting visitors? a boyfriend perhaps? She had no choice but to tell them everything, they were delighted that they had a good couple of weeks before anyone came back, not that they'd need that long, a day or two would suffice for what they had planned.
Suddenly there was a loud bang on the front door, “who's that? I thought you said you weren't expecting visitors” snarled one of the men, “I'm not I don't know who it is” Becky whimpered, then she remembered, “unless it's the police” she replied, “ police, what would they be doing here?” growled the man, Becky quickly explained about the events the previous evening and how she'd rung the police and they'd said they'd pop over later. Another loud crash on the door knocker told them that whoever it was, they were not going away!
“keep her quiet, I'll deal with this” said the man who'd been doing most of the talking, he took off his mask, then his jacket and finally his sweatshirt and rubbed his eyes vigorously, he went into the hall, closing the kitchen door behind him, “just coming” he called out, seconds later the heavy wooden door creaked open, he rubbed his eyes once more and looked at the lone policeman standing there.
“may I help you officer?” he asked in a polite cultured voice, “we had a call this morning, apparently a young lady living here thought she'd had prowlers in the night, we've been very busy all day unfortunately, but the station asked me to call in before I went off shift” the officer replied, “oh I'm sorry, I did ask her to call you back, obviously she forgot, all my sister has on her mind at the moment is horses” replied the man, “ah, so there wasn't a prowler then?” the officer continued, “no not at all, you see what happened was my parents are away on holiday and I'd gone out to the races with some friends, unfortunately I lost my keys and well, I was a little bit drunk when I arrived home and thought the window was unlocked, but it wasn't, so not wanting to wake my sister I ended up sleeping in the stables” he explained, “by the way, would you like to come in for a drink officer”. The officer politely declined and left, after seeing him drive away the man closed the door and went back into the kitchen, “all sorted, I just told him my sister had been alone that night and was a little jumpy” he told his friends, they laughed loudly on hearing this.
“Right, lets see whats worth having, who's minding her?” asked the ringleader, “oh I'll do that, you know I like young horsey women” replied the slightly smaller of the other two men. With that he removed his mask and sat down opposite Becky,” me and you can have a nice little chat and a drink, and possibly something else, can't we” he leered, reaching out to stroke her jodhpur clad thigh, Becky squirmed uncomfortably in her chair as his hand ran the full length of her leg,”there's something incredibly sexy about a young lady in a riding outfit” he went on.
The other two had left the room and she could hear them moving around the house going from room to room, she could here objects being moved around, eventually she heard movement upstairs and wondered what they were doing. About half an hour later the two men returned to the kitchen and began to chat excitedly about the quality antiques and valuables within the property, since it was now getting late they decided to stay the night and tomorrow they'd load up their van with the loot and make there getaway in daylight, there was much less risk of being stopped in day than at night.
“What's your name?” asked the ringleader pointing to Becky, “ it's Rebecca, but my friends call me Becky” she replied, he smiled, “well Becky, I'd like you to make us some food and we'll have a drink too, you must have some beers or something” she pointed to a cupboard, “there's spirits in there and cold beer in the fridge” she told him, as she got up and began to cook a meal for them, she thought what to make them and decided on chips, egg, beans, and sausages, something quick, simple and filling.
She was stood by the stove stirring the pan of beans when she felt a hand slowly rubbing her bottom, she spun round to see it belonged to the younger man who'd touched her leg earlier, “relax Becky, I think by the time all this is over me and you are going to be good friends, in fact with any luck we'll be close friends, very close friends indeed, he patted her pert bottom as the other two men smirked. She continued to cook the meal and soon after she placed 3 plates full of food on the table, the two of the men sat down, the ringleader went to the cupboard and took out a rather expensive bottle of whisky, he poured four large glasses and returned to the table, he handed one to Becky, “not for me thanks” she said, shaking her head, “oh I really think you should, you may be greatful for it later” something about the way he said this caused her to worry, she had the idea that the man who kept touching her would like to take it further, suppose they all decided to get even friendlier with her, who knows what they'd do with a few drinks inside them, she sat quietly and slowly sipped her drink.
Eventually they'd finished their meal and the drinks were topped up once more, the two taller men went for another walk around the house, leaving becky alone with the smaller man once more, they'd barely left the room before he started making crude comments about how she looked in her tight jodhpurs and long black boots, she sat their feeling more than a little uncomfortable with this, a fact not helped by the fact that despite having had several drinks it had been over four hours since she'd used the bathroom, finally the urge got too much for her and she got up, “where d'you think you're going?” the man asked, “ I need the bathroom” she replied nervously, “well in that case I'll come with you” he replied, “after all we don't want you making any telephone calls do we?” Becky sighed, “ok, then, after all with you outside the door I can't get up to anything can I ?” she replied, the man laughed, “oh no, I'll have to come in, for all I know you could have a phone in your pocket” he replied, leering at her in her tight fitting white jodhpurs. Becky sighed again, “ a phone in my pocket, in these jodhpurs, you're kidding right” she replied, “actually no, in fact perhaps I'd better check” he replied, smiling, he got to his feet, “what have you got under that T-shirt? He asked, “only my bra” she replied, blushing, “right, take those boots off and tip them upside down” she quickly complied, “right, now come here” he ordered, Becky walked over to him, “now raise your arms above your head” he told her, then as she stood with her hands in the air he knelt down in front of her, his head level with her crotch and ran his hands up her legs, first one, then the other, when he came to the top he ran his finger slowly over her crotch, making her shudder slightly, “good turn around” with her pert buttocks now facing him he ran his hands once again up each leg, he then ran a finger slowly between the cheeks of her bottom, finally he stood back up, “good, now lift up that shirt”,she pulled it out of her jodhpurs and lifted it about 6 inches, “higher, I want to see your bra” he commanded, she lifted it right up he took a long look at her tiny white bra, then ordered her to turn around, he stared at her back for several seconds, “ok, turn around and drop the shirt” she did as she was told, “right, there's only one place left to check, open those jodhpurs” he ordered, “do what?” Becky almost squealed, “ I said, undo your jodhpurs, I want to see your panties, or maybe you'd prefer if I undid them myself?” quickly she undid the button and lowered the zip,he stared for a few minutes at her little white panties, finally he told her to fasten them again, much to her relief.
“may I use the bathroom now?” she pleaded, squirming slightly, “come on then, lets go” he replied, “but you have already checked me” she wailed, “why do you need to come with me?” she asked feeling even more desperate than she did earlier. The man laughed, “well I don't, I just fancy seeing you sliding those sexy jodhpurs and panties down” he laughed. Becky stepped back into her boots, “ it's really not that urgent, I can wait” she replied, hoping she sounded more confident than she actually felt. “ok suit yourself, you're the one who'll be sat in wet panties” he replied, she thought the prospect of her wetting herself seemed to excite him, but she said nothing.
It was just after midnight when the other two men re-appeared, they'd ransacked the house and piled up in the middle of the lounge was a huge pile of valuable ornaments and paintings, a suitcase lay on the floor it's lid open, it was almost full with expensive jewellery, cash and expensive watches, there must have been hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of property lying on the lounge floor.
“Right we'll all get some sleep and load the gear into the van first thing in the morning, I want to be on the road by half nine” the ringleader told his men, they nodded, “oh, why don't you take our friend Becky to bed, she must be tired by now” he added, looking at the smaller man, “with pleasure, I'll look after her don't worry” he replied, smiling, Becky began to worry, exactly how was he planning to look after her?.
“come on Becky darling, time for beddy byes” he said mockingly as he took her hand and led her from the room, they went upstairs and he took her into the bathroom, this reminded her again of how she'd still not relieved herself for many hours, she squirmed slightly and clamped her thighs tightly closed, this did not go un-noticed by her captor.
He stood in front of the toilet and slowly and deliberately unzipped his jeans before relieving pissing noisily into the bowl, the sound of this made Beckys urge stronger and she almost tore down her jodhpurs there and then, almost but not quite! “aahh, that felt so good” he said, fastening his zip once more, he turned to Becky, “are you sure you don't want to go?”, she shook her head, “ I told you, I'm not getting undressed in front of you”, he glared at her menacingly, “fine, but I'm warning you know, we'll be in the same bed tonight and if I wake up covered in piss, you'll regret it, trust me!”.
Becky knew she couldn't hold out all night, she'd resigned herself to the fact that she'd end up wetting herself, but drew comfort from the fact that she thought she'd be alone when the inevitable happened. She turned around and opened the glass door on the large walk in shower, stepped inside and squatted down, a few seconds later a strong stream of piss poured from the crotch of her jodhpurs and onto her shiny black boots, the man smiled when he saw this. When she'd finished she stood up, the crotch “of her jodhpurs was soaking, but at least it hadn't ran down her legs. She stepped from the shower cubicle and the man rubbed a hand forcefully between her legs, feeling the warm wetness, “so that's how you like it is it, perhaps I should start calling you pissy pants” he smiled, he took the glass from the bathroom shelf and filled it with cold water, “here you go pissy pants, a bedtime drink for you” she saw no point in arguing and taking it from him drank it quickly, “ok pissy pants, show me your bedroom”, she led him along the landing and opened her bedroom door, it was in actual fact a guest room, but since she spent most of her time there it had become her bedroom, she sat down on the bed and went to remove her boots, “no, they stay on” he ordered, she laid back on the bed and he bound her booted ankles tightly together, finally he tied the end of the rope to one of the bed legs, he laid on the bed alongside her and turned off the lamp, “goodnight pissy pants” he said, Becky said nothing, she closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep but thoughts of what they'd do to her before they left made sleep difficult, eventually she drifted of into a sleep that was filled with nightmarish dreams.
“good morning pissy pants” said a voice, causing Becky to wake up from what had been a troubled sleep, she glanced sideways and lying in bed alongside her was the intruder from the previous evening. She pulledback the covers and looked down at herself, her jodhpurs were now dry and thankfully still fastened, her top was also in place. The man laughed, “you're ok, we're robbers not rapists” , this did little to calm Becky's fears, ok, they may not be rapists, but they could still do a lot of unpleasant things to her without going that far, and what would they do to her when it came time for them to leave? She began to feel all stressed again, the man got out of the bed, “won't be long, you wait here” he told her and left the bedroom, she could here him in the bathroom, obviously he'd left the door open and was relieving himself, she could hear splashing sounds and this made her want to relieve herself too, but she couldn't forget, the previous night when he'd wanted to watch her use the toilet, instead she'd been forced to piss into her jodhpurs in the shower.
“There's nothing better than a good long piss first thing in the morning” he said as he entered the room, he untied the rope around Becky's boots, and gently patted her stomach, “I expect you'd like to use the toilet too, wouldn't you?” he pressed hard on her stomach, the pressure in her bladder increased, “yes please” she replied, he helped her to her feet and stared at the slight yellow stain on her crotch, “so are you going to use the toilet this morning then, or would you prefer the shower again” he said, it was more of a statement than a question.
He led her to the bathroom and she stood looking at the toilet, seeing it only increased the discomfort in her bladder, she always needed a good long pee first thing in the morning, today was no exception, “well, go on,m get those pants down”, he was obviously going to watch her, she shook her head, “not with you watching”, he glared at her, “ok, lets go” he pushed her gently into the hall and walked behind her as she went down the stairs, oh how he loved a tight little arse in a pair of jodhpurs, and Becky's arse was certainly tight.
As they entered the kitchen the two other men were waiting, “right Becky, we'll load our van while you make us some breakfast, bacon sarnies would be nice, ok?” she nodded, “I'll get on with it now” she replied, The two men went off and began to load up their van with the haul of stolen property, the breakfast was made and the man who was watching her called them in to eat, Becky stood by the table, her legs tightly together and squirmed slightly, this didn't go un-noticed by the men, “what's up with her?” asked the ringleader, “don't tell me you haven't let her use the toilet again?” he asked the smaller man, “I asked her, but she didn't want to go” he replied, “but she will, trust me”.
He glared at Becky, “right pissy pants, stand there and open your legs”he ordered, pointing to the middle of the kitchen floor, “hey whats with all this pissy pants stuff?” asked the ringleader, the man smiled, “just watch, you'll love this”. Becky stood in the middle of the kitchen floor and parted her legs slightly, “wider” growled the man, she parted them even further and her leg began to tremble, the man laughed again, “right pissy pants, piss”, Becky went to squat down, like she'd done the previous night, “did I say squat, no I didn't, now piss!” he ordered, she closed her eyes and tried to relax, she felt her bladder open and a few seconds later began to piss in her jodhpurs, it ran down her thighs, some went into her boots and some dripped onto the tiled floor, making a sound not unlike rain. The man laughed, “told you it was funny, now get a mop and clean it up pissy pants”, Becky walked over to the corner and picked up the mop and bucket, her boots made a loud squelching sound as she walked, she mopped up the piss puddle and replaced the mop in the corner, “don't you just love it, she even makes noises as she walks” he giggled, the ringleader shook his head, “why did you make her do that?” he sighed, “it's her own fault, I asked if she wanted the toilet, but she declined”, Becky glared at him, “yes, because you wanted to watch me” she spat, instantly regretting what she'd said.
She was made to sit at the table, while they finished their breakfast, the ringleader gave her a cup of tea and told her to drink it, “it's going to be a long day, you'll need it” he said smiling, she wondered what he meant, they were supposed to be leaving, surely they weren't taking her with them!
The wetness in her jodhpurs began to cool and she felt a little uncomfortable, she wiggled her feet in her boots, they too were very wet and cold now. They went and carried on loading the van, leaving her alone with her tormentor once more, he went over to the cupboard and took out the bottle of Whisky and poured a very large glass, he placed it on the table, “here pissy pants, drink this” she shook her head, “I really would if I were you, you'll regret it later if you don't, believe me”. She picked up the glass and gulped it down, the door opened and in walked the other two men, “right, get rid of her, it's time we weren't here” said the ringleader.
Becky began to panic, so that's what he meant when he said she'd be glad of the drink, it was to calm her down while he did whatever he was going to do, just how was he going to get rid of her? Suddenly she felt warmth on her thigh and glanced down, she was pissing herself and hadn't realised it, fear does that sometimes.
“relax, it'll all be over soon, lets go” said the man, he opened the freezer and took from it a polystyrene cup, whatever was inside it was frozen solid.
He led her outside and into the garage, the door was open, obviously it was where they'd hidden the van the previous night. He opened a small holdall that was lying on the floor and took a length of thin rope from it, he used this to bind her booted feet tightly together. Then he took another length and tied one end to the rope between her boots, he put it over her shoulder, led it down between her cleavage, then passed it between her legs before pulling it up her back. He threw the end over a beam in the roof and pulled it fairly tight causing it to work it's way in between her pussy lips, the thin material of her jodhpurs and panties showing off her camel toe, satisfied it was where he wanted it he tied the rope to a hook on the wall that was used to hold garden tools. Next he took a long chain from the bag, it wasn't massively thick, but it was thick enough for the job he needed it for, one end had a large metal ring welded to it and he threw this over the beam, took the other end and passed it through the ring, finally he pulled on the free end, the chain rattled as the loop tightened around the beam.
“almost done now, it'll all be over soon” he chuckled, he lifted Becky's left arm high into the air and looped the chain around her wrist, not tightly, but tight enough that she couldn't slip her hand out, finally he snapped a small padlock through the links, locking her in place, although not in any great danger, she was quite uncomfortable, as she had to stand on tiptoe to keep the rope from rubbing into her pussy.
The last thing he did was to look around the garage, in the corner he saw what he was looking for, and old wooden stool, he picked it up and placed it in front of Becky, “can you reach that?” he asked, she reached out with her free hand, she could just reach the top of the stool, “good, almost done” he said, he picked up the polystyrene cup he'd brought out earlier and began to tear the thin white material from the small block of frozen water inside it, he held the ice close to Becky's face, “this contains the key to the padlock, in about 4 hours the ice will have melted, you can then release yourself, however, just in case you can't get free we'll ring the police tonight, if you've manged to release yourself no doubt you'll have already rung them, if not well at least they'll let you go, although I'd hate to think what state you're pretty white jodhpurs will be in by then” he chuckled, and with that he left the garage, closing the door behind him, a few minutes later she heard the van start up and drive away.
It began to get warm in the garage as the sun rose in the sky, the Whisky she'd been made to drink earlier began to make her drowsy and her feet ached, she relaxed slightly, as she came off her tiptoes the rope rubbed between her legs, she went back on tiptoe to relieve the pressure, but couldn't hold it for long. She went up and down on her toes, trying to ease the ache, each time she moved the rope rubbed between her legs and she realised that it was beginning to have an effect on her, to her horror she realised she was becoming aroused!
She tried to think of the most un-sexy thoughts, but it was no good, the more she squirmed the more aroused she became, finally it happened, with a gasp and a shudder, she came in her panties, that however was not the end of her problems. She now needed to relieve her aching bladder, she thought to herself how odd it was that every time she'd ever climaxed, she'd needed to pee soon after, not that she'd had much experience with men, most of her climaxes came from riding her horse, she'd learned that by pounding her pubic mound against the saddle or even grinding it slowly she could achieve a decent orgasm.
Her mind was quickly brought back to reality as the need to relieve her bladder became more urgent, slowly she moved up and down on her toes, causing the rope to rub her between her legs, she began to become aroused once more, but more importantly her need to urinate had almost gone.
She looked at the block of ice, it had started to melt, hopefully given the way the temperature in the garage was rising it wouldn't take more than a couple of hours and she'd be able to free herself. She could feel another climax building and was forced to stop moving, the urge began to leave her, but the urge to urinate began to return, she thought about just relaxing and letting it happen but the last thing she wanted was to be unable to release her bonds and for someone to find her, hanging from a beam in piss soaked jodhpurs. She began to rub herself up and down on the rope once more, over the next two hours her state altered between the need to climax and the need to urinate as she watched the slowly melting block of ice and willed it to melt.
Becky looked at the ice, it was almost melted completely, beads of sweat dripped from her forhead, however the cause of this was unclear, was it the fact that the temperature inside the garage was now around 20 degrees centigrade, or was it that for the last couple of hours she'd been constantly bringing herself to the point of orgasm. In spite of her ordeal she was now feeling very frustrated, she so wanted to allow her aching cunt the release it was crying out for, but she had to be mindfull of the risk of pissingb herself afterwards, she allowed her free hand to stray down to her crotch and gently stroked it, her jodhpurs were soaking.
The puddle of water from the ice began to drip from the stool onto the floor, it only aggravated Becky's need to urinate and she began to move slowly, causing the rope to rub between her legs once more, she began to get aroused, god she needed relief, both her distended bladder and her burning cunt were almost screaming for her to do something. She glanced down at the ice, it was almost gone, almost but not quite, fuck it!
Becky ceased to care any longer, slowly she eased up and down on her tiptoes, she began to enjoy the feeling of the rope rubbing against her clit, she moved even more causing the rope to rub even harder, she could feel a massive climax building, this time she'd let it happen, so what if she pissed in her jodhpurs, she was so frustrated that she'd ceased to care any more and a few minutes later she threw back her head and let out a loud scream as a massive orgasm, bigger than anything she'd ever experienced before tore through her body.
Lost in her mind blowing climax, she was unsure how long it had been since her climax, but she realised that her bladder had finally had enough and a massive stream of piss poured out of her, soaking her tight jodhpurs, flooding her boots and creating a massive puddle on the concrete floor around her as she hung helplessly, the ice had still not melted allowing her access to the key.
Suddenly she heard a sliding noise on the gravel drive and the garage door burst open, a shocked policeman stood there staring at her. He looked around, First at Becky bound and helpless, then at the massive puddle on the floor and finaly his eyes tracked up from the puddle up her boots all the way up her legs to her soaking crotch, Becky felt herself blushing.
“one of your neigbours heard a loud scream and rang us, I got here as quick as I could, what's been happening here then” he asked, Becky just looked at him, “the key, get the key and let me out” she almost screamed a mixture of relief at her impending release and embarrasement at being caught in her present situation. He picked up the ice and broke it releasing the key which he then used to release poor Becky, he quickly untied her and she paced slowly up and down the garage trying to relax her aching limbs, her piss filled boots made loud squelching noises and occasionally small splashes of her piss squirted out of the tops. The lone officer meanwhile had put in a call on his radio to summon more help and within a few minutes sirens could be heard screaming in the quiet morning air as a steady stream of police vehicles arrived at the house. Still wearing her piss soaked boots and jodhpurs Becky turned to the cop who'd freed her, “if you'll excuse me I think I need to use the bathroom” he nodded and Becky wandered slowly back to the house, piss leaking from her boots leaving a wet trail behind her.

THE END
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=owlman post_id=1035332 time=1587463889 user_id=14779]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1035231 time=1587412597 user_id=2803]
Haha, well done Owlman :D Tell us, how much boot access did you have when you worked in the stables?
[/quote]
Quite a lot depending on which one I was working at, at one point I had my own company I used to travel around a few local stables doing repairs and maintenance, some stables had really stunning women, others had rough looking ones, I had some good times though and not just with boots. I remember one job and I was struggling to cut this large board, the blade on the electric saw was getting blunt and it was struggling, bouncing around a lot. Anyway this bird at the stables was stood watching me, she was a real horny slut, loads of people had shagged her and it was rumoured that she was shagging the old guy who owned the place, she always wore white of beige jodhpurs and black panties, talk about flaunting it lol. Anyway she sat on the board to stop it bouncing while I cut it and actually had an orgasm!
On another much smaller stable there was a really nice bird who always wore pink hunter wellies, they were quite grubby and she always seemed to be stepping into horse shit, one day I walked in and she was stood in a pile of it squashing it with her boots, She used to leave them alone in the corner of the building when she went home, I fired a load into them a good few times lol.
I had one woman in her 20's who went on holiday and left her boots out, they got pissed in, one of the best ones happened when I had to deal with a burst pipe. I arrived at the stables on my way back from another job and had no ladders in the van, the water was pissing everywhere and the stoptap was about 8 feet up above the door, no way could I reach it! this slim dark haired girl arrived and asked if she could do anything, I could think of a few things she could do, but they wouldn't stop the water, if you get what I mean, she was only slim, small pert tits and a tight little arse squeezed into a pair of those shiny dark blue jodhpurs and a pair of long black boots. she suggested that if I lifted her up perhaps she could turn off the stoptap, we decided to try it. I took hold of her around the waist from behind and she jumped up as I lifted her, I ended up holding her around her thighs with her shapely arse in my face as she wriggled and wobbled trying to turn off the tap, I think we were both pretty turned on after that one.
There was loads of stuff that happened, one real stunner in a pair of pale blue skin tight jodhpurs ended up being taken home by me, she sharted in her jodhpurs leaving a small brown patch and didn't want to walk home like that so I gave her a lift, once I was holding this horse for a girl, she was trying to look at it's leg and needed someone to hold it still, she was bent over and I was stood just behind her when this pony came over and began to nuzzle her arse. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea and told her it was the pony not me rubbing her arse, to be fair it was a nice one too, her arse I mean. I nearly died when she just laughed and said that if I wanted to rub her arse it was ok by her! I was about to take her up on that one, but one of the other lads appeared. To be honest I may try and get back into the stables work when all this is over, the pay wasn't always massive but it had it's perks.
[/quote]
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 14, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Here's another story for you guys hope you enjoy it, I'm trying to change my style a little, please let me have feedback.

THE RIDER WHO WOULDN'T

Laura was walking back from the stable after a pleasant days horseriding, dressed in her crisp white blouse, tight white jodhpurs and long black boots she caused all the male drivers who passed her on her walk home to take a second glance, she was a very attractive young lady, and she knew it!
She was less than a mile from the village where she lived when two large noisy motorbikes roared past, causing her to jump, a few minutes later they came past again, this time from the opposite direction, and at a much slower speed, she heard them turn around once more and come slowly up behind her, they followed her for a few hundred yards before stopping just in front of her, as she was about to pass them one of them spoke to her. “hey sexy fancy joining us for a drink?”. Laura looked at the two bikers and felt a little nervous, but also excited, they were dressed in well worn leather jackets and dirty jeans, they looked like they'd just walked off the set of one of those films where a biker gang cause mayhem in a small town.
Laura thought quickly, if it all turned nasty she was alone, anything could happen to her before help came, that was assuming anyone would stop given how big these two men were. “I'd like to, but there's no pub around here except the one in the village, and that doesn't open for another hour, perhaps we could meet up later?” she suggested, hoping they'd accept this, when she didn't met up with them later they'd probably forget about her.
“that's ok love, we have a private club just down the road, hop on and we'll take you” he said offering her a spare helmet.Realising she had no good reason not to go she agreed to on the condition that they gave her a lift home afterwards. She swung her leg over the seat of the lead bike, the rider of the second bike stared as her tight jodhpurs pulled even tighter across her firm buttocks, she sat down, placed her booted feet on the footpegs and the bikes roared off, she found the throbbing sensation from the powerful engine was beginning to arouse her, she felt herself becoming damp between the legs and hoped it wouldn't show through her tight white jodhpurs, the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties wouldn't help matters either.
They drove for about 15 minutes, the club was hardly around the corner at all, in fact it was about 20 miles away, a large wooden building down a dirt track,from the outside it looked like a run down old barn. The bikes came to a halt outside next to a large group of bikes that were already there, at a rough guess she estimated about 30 bikes, she climbed off the bike and the rider kicked out the stand and climbed off, he took off his helmet, Laura did likewise, and to her suprise the rider stepped back slightly, he was obviously admiring her shapely rear, “hmm very nice” he said to no-one in particular, then he reached out a hand and gave her pert buttocks a firm squeeze, “that's a nice arse, a really firm tight little arse” he chuckled, then he appeared for the first time to notice her pert breasts, “what pretty little tits too” he leered, then he reached out a hand and began to unbutton her crisp white blouse, Laura froze not knowing what to do, if she upset him well, anything could happen!
He undid the top three buttons, then to her relief stopped, he flicked the blouse open with a finger, allowing a tantalising glimpse of her pert breasts and the little white silk half cup bra that encased them. “that's better, they need to be seen not hidden away” he said, then taking her hand he led her into the building, his friend followed behind, his eyes drifted upwards from the long black boots to her shapely rear invitingly encased in the thin tight white jodhpurs, she was one hot looking lady.
Inside the club the air was heavy with cigarette smoke and the smell of stale beer, the floor felt sticky beneath the soles of her long black boots. There were about 40 men inside, all dressed in denim and leather, some wolf whistled, others made comments about how she looked, suddenly Laura began to feel out of her depth, she was no innocent virgin by any means, but being alone with 40 rough looking males made her feel distinctly nervous.
He led her to the bar, almost instantly a pint of cold lager was placed in her hand, as she drank it the man who was stood beside her began to rub his hand across her jodhpur clad bottom, “you sure have one sexy ass” he told her, then he used his free hand to pull her blouse forward and peered down inside it, “damn fine titties too” he said, “I'd sure like a better look at them”.
Laura said nothing, she hoped that once she'd had her drink he'd take her home again, she drank the last of the beer and placed the glass on the bar, another full glass replaced it almost immediately, all the while the man kept gently squeezing her buttock with his hand and saying how he'd like to get to know her better.
After her third pint she wanted two things, one to use the toilet, and two, to go home, “where's the toilet?” she asked, the man laughed, there isn't one, well not a ladies room anyway, you could always use the gents, our girlfriends do, of course there's always the chance of one of the lads walking in, but they've seen it all anyway” he laughed, Laura decided she'd try and hold on, “oh, well, I guess I can wait until I get home then, shall we go now?”
Suddenly the mans demeanour changed, and not for the better, “go home, but you haven't paid for your drinks yet, they aint free you know!” Laura reached into the tiny pocket on the side of her tight jodhpurs and took out the five pound note that she kept for emergencies, “here, is this enough?” she asked, handing him the money, he laughed and handed it back to her, “women don't pay with cash, well not here anyway” he replied, Laura suddenly felt very worried, she'd heard stories about biker gangs and what they did to young women, she suddenly wished she'd never agreed to go for a drink with them, but she had, and now they wanted payment!
“Take off that fancy blouse” he ordered, Laura hesitated and he took hold of both sides of the collar, “well, either you take it off or I will, but it will come off a lot quicker if I do it” he said menacingly.Laura slowly unbuttoned the blouse and tugged it free of her tight jodhpurs, he took it from her and threw it onto a nearby table, “the bra too, lets see those titties”, she reached around and unclipped her bra, slid it from her shoulders and placed it into his outstretched hand, that too was thrown onto the table along with her blouse. “well, they look even better now they're out in the open” he chuckled, rubbing a nipple between his finger and thumb, to her embarassment it bacame hard almost instantly, seeing this he did the same to the other one, the nipples stuck out a good ¾ of an inch, “very nice, very nice indeed” he said, stepping back to admire her naked upper body, it was at this point that she realised that everyone in the bar was looking at her.
“now, about your bar bill, I think it's time you settled it” he said leering at her firm jodhpur clad thighs, Laura was panicking by this point, “what do you want, I offered you money” she asked, her voice sounding more than a little nervous, “well, lets see, how about a nice blowjob, I bet those pretty lips would feel real good around my cock, you may even enjoy it” thinking she was getting off lightly she was just about to agree when he spoke again, “of course I suppose you know the rule in a biker gang? “ she shook her head, “no, what rule?”. “well, whatever a member has he must share with the other members, so I guess that means you giving everyone a blowjob” Laura gasped, “but there's loads of you, I couldn't possibly do that many”. He looked at her, well perhaps you'd better take off those tight pants then miss, because the only other way is for you to perform a show for them, and they aint gonna settle for watching you blow me” she thought for a moment, “what about a wank, suppose I wank you all off, would that do?” she asked, praying silently that he'd accept her offer, he turned to face the watching group, “hey lads, this little lady has offered to give each and every one of us a wank to thank us for our hospitality, shall we take her up on it?” there were loud cheers from the group, one however decided to up the ante a little, “we'll have to unload into her pants though, we don't want to dirty our floor” he called out, others laughed loudly when he suggested this, and they all agreed that a wank would be acceptable, but she had to think of a way of them not cumming on the floor.
Laura walked over to a nearby chair and sat on it, “ok who's first?” she asked, a line began to form in front of the chair first up was the man who's bike she'd rode in on, behind him was his mate on the second bike, the rest of the men lined up in a semi-circle in front of her, they all wanted to see the action.
Laura bent down and slowly pulled off one of her long black boots, she pulled up her white wooly sock and placed the boot between her thighs, she began to wank the man off and after a few minutes she felt his cock beging to twitch, she pointed it inside the boot and not long after he let loose several bursts of thick sticky cum, it hit the shaft of the boot and trickled slowly downwards forming a small pool in the foot,when he'd finished he stood up and the next man took his place, several minutes later and more thick white fluid sprayed into her boot.
Laura had managed to do ten of the men and her wrist began to ache, they decided to let her have five minutes rest before continuing, “here you go, on the house” said a man handing her a pint of cold beer, she took a large mouthful, then remembered her bladder needed emptying, she flexed her fingers several times and began with the next man, then the next and so on, twenty down and twenty to go, she finished her beer and winced slightly as the pressure in her bladder increased. She took another five minute break and once again was handed another beer, she took a small sip, the pressure in her bladder was now becoming almost unbearable.
Laura pushed her protesting bladder to the back of her mind and managed to relieve another ten men, only ten more to go! Someone handed her the cold beer and told her to drink it, she began to wonder if they were deliberately trying to get her to wet her jodhpurs. She drank it and to her dismay another drink was handed to her, this time a freezing cold glass of iced water, if her bladder wasn't happy with the cold beer it was positively outraged by the iced water and began to protest massively, she'd just began on number thirty one when her hand began to shake and she struggled to concentrate, by the time she'd got to number thirty five, she was squirming in her seat.
“well what's happening here? It looks like the little lady's going to piss in her sexy little pants” chuckled one of the men, he took her hand and yanked her to her feet, almost causing her to drop the boot she'd been using to catch the mens cum in. Laura however had other idea's, unknown to them she actually had a piss fetish, she placed the boot on the floor and slipped off her other one,they watched in silence as she began to first unfasten and then lower her tight jodhpurs, once they were mid thigh she took the empty boot and jammed it firmly against her crotch and relaxed, there was a loud hissing sound as she half filled the long black leather boot with her own piss, finally she placed it carefully on the floor, wisps of steam curled from the shaft of the boot, she fastened her jodhpurs, then slowly and deliberately slipped her foot back into the boot and sat back down.
The next man appeared, he didn't take long, obviously turned on by watching her pissing into her boot, finally she'd done all forty, she placed the boot on the floor and looked inside, it must have contained almost two inches of warm sticky slimy cum, she slipped her foot inside feeling it soak into her sock as her foot made contact with the bottom of the boot.
As Laura sat on the chair surrounded by forty males who watched her every move she suddenly began to realise just how powerful she actually was, it was her, a slim blonde weighing less than ten stone who actually held the power here, yes they'd made he do what she'd done, but the'y formed an orderly queue and waited their turn, from what she'd heard of these biker gangs they could have just as easily tore off all her clothes and done whatever they wanted to her, but no, they hadn't, they'd waited their turn and apart from a few comments, well on balance, it could have been a lot worse! She felt herself becoming wet between her legs and it suddenly dawned on her that she was actually finding the whole situation a turn on, she smiled as she began to form a plan in her head, she was going to give them something to remember her by, and she was going to enjoy it, she looked down and realised that her wetness in her crotch was now displaying itself on her jodhpurs.
Laura remained seated but parted her legs quite wide, if you looked closely you could see the wetness in her crotch, she raised her left hand and inserted her index finger into her hot little mouth and began to suck it seductively, everyone was watching her, after a couple of minutes of this she withdrew her finger slowly and traced it down her neck along her chest until finally it came to her left nipple, she began to rub it ever so slowly, around and around, she could feel it becomimg harder with each touch until it stood erect, like a small rosebud, the wetness inside her jodhpurs began to increase with each stroke of her pert nipple.
The room was silent now, everyone without exception was transfixed by the scene playing out before their eyes, “you, fetch me a Jack Daniels” she said softly, looking at the male closest to her, a rather good looking man in his early twenties. “yes miss, what would you like with it?” he replied politely, almost as if she was a customer in a bar and not someone in a rough biker hangout, “Coke please, and ice” replied Laura, continuing to stroke her nipple.
Moments later a tall glass was placed on the table beside her, they'd even placed a white paper serviette on the table beneath it, it was like being in a posh club. Laura stopped rubbing her nipple and allowed her hand to trail lazily down her taught stomach, reaching out with her other hand she picked up the glass and took a mouthful of the cool drink along with a chunk of ice, she swallowed the drink and sucked the ice seductively, then she slowly took hold of the ice with her right hand and began to rub it slowly down her chest, she trailed it down to the valley between the small hills that were her pert breasts before slowly encircling her right nipple, it almost instantly began to stiffen. Meanwhile her left hand appeared to have taken on a life of it's own and having reached the waistband of her tight jodhpurs it's fingers undid the button and slowly but surely lowered the zip, allowing a tantalising glimpse of her soft blonde pubic hair, the silence in the room wasalmost deafening as Laura, now in a world of her own continued to pleasure herself, in her mind no longer was she a worried and nervous young woman in a rough biker bar, she had become a confident and controlling young woman on the stage in a posh club, she sighed softly as her roving fingers slipped inside her open jodhpurs and began to work themselves deep into her increasingly damp pussy.
The hand with the ice moved slowly over to the left nipple and played with it for several minutes until both her nipples stuck out like small coat hooks and still the men watched in silence, she now had two fingers of her left hand buried deep inside her sopping pussy as she pleasured herself.
She looked at her audience once more, several of the men had now taken their cocks from their jeans and were wanking slowly and silently, it was almost as if they were afraid that any noise would somehow break the spell that the sexy blonde Laura appeared to be under, “you, come here” she said looking straight at the young man who'd earlier brought her the drink. Slowly almost nervously he stepped forward, she took the chunk of ice that she'd been rubbing her nipples with and held it in front of his face, “open” she said, touching it gently to his lips, his mouth opened and she gently popped the ice inside, he began to suck it slowly, in his mind it was no longer a chunk of ice he was sucking, it was one of Laura's hard pointy nipples, she smiled, she knew exactly what was going through his mind at that point.
For a few minutes longer she continued to play with her pussy, she withdrew her soaking fingers from deep inside her hole and began to rub her clit, gently at first, then harder, more of the men began to wank themselves off as they watched. She pointed to the young man, “you, come here, suck my pert nipples, carress my swollen titties, you know you want to”.
He stepped slowly forward and began to gently tease her nipples with his tongue, first the left, then the right, then the left again, he began to bite them ever so gently, gripping them between his teeth and pulling them, almost daring them to become even longer, and all the while Laura's hand played gently with her clit!
“wait” she instructed, the man ceased his attention to her nipples, “kneel in front of me and remove my left boot” she instructed, he slowly moved to her front and knelt between her legs, slowly and gently he pulled the long black boot from her leg, “give it to me” she ordered, he handed it to her, although most of the cum from earlier had soaked into her sock there was still a small amount inside her boot which she began to pour slowly over her firm little titties.
She drizzled it slowly over both tits and then placed the boot back on the floor, using her finger she began to spread it slowly over each of them until they began to look like those cakes you see in the bakers shops, the ones with the white icing and a cherry on the top, only in this case the icing was the spunk from her boots and the cherries her pert nipples.
“suck my firm little titties, tongue my hard pointy nipples, make me cum in my tight white jodhpurs” she told the man, “yes miss” he replied, suddenly he sounded more like a small boy being told off by his teacher than a member of a tough biker gang, and still she played with her pussy!
He lapped greedily at her nipples, licking and nibbling them like a baby at it's mothers breast, Laura reached out with her free hand and felt the front of his tight denim jeans, there was a distinctive bulge, not massive, but a definate erection, it twitched as she rubbed it slowly almost begging her to move inside the tight denim, and still, slowly and silently, her audience played with their cocks.
When he'd licked all the cum from her breasts she stopped him once more, she had cum in her pants several times although everyone was totally unaware of this fact and her jodhpurs were very wet indeed. She stood up and slowy lowered her jodhpurs before kneeling on the chair her arms holding onto the backrest and her pert now bare rear side on to her audience.
“pick up the boot and tip it's contents into my asscrack” she told the man, he immediately did as he was told, “good, now put my boot back on my foot”, he slipped the boot ever so gently onto Laura's foot, her cum soaked sock allowing it to slide easily back inside, the cum he'd dripped onto her pert arse began to trickle slowly downwards, over her tight little anus and on towards her sopping pussy.
“now, use that tongue on my arse” she instructed, the man began to lap greedily working his tongue up from her pussy towards her anus, she shivered with delight as she felt his tongue brush gently against her soft blonde pubic hair.
She reached around with both hands and parted her firm buttocks, giving him a clear view of her tight little anus, then she pushed slightly, he watched as it appeared to wink at him, “now tongue my arsehole” she ordered, he began to lick at it with his tongue, “harder, poke your tongue into my little hole” she encouraged, she could feel a massive orgasm building inside her as the tip of his tongue probed the entrance to her anus, gently, almost nervously, she gave a little push, she wanted to open up that tight little hole enough to allow his probing tongue further access, but she was mindful that she'd had a fairly decent lunch that day and had not yet been to the toilet.
She could feel his tongue curl as it burrowed as far as it could into her pert little arsehole, she could also feel her orgasm building, “harder, harder, push it in” she gasped, suddenly she came, and how, a massive jet shot out of her, hitting her jodhpurs and wetting them, there were gasps and groans all around her as one by one the men all shot their loads, she was surprised that they'd managed to hold out as long aas they had, it was almost as if every man there was afraid to cum lest he break the spell that Laura appeared to be under.
The man stopped lapping at her anus and groaned, she let go of her buttocks and ran a hand across the front of his jeans, “oops, someone's had an accident” she giggled, feeling the wet denim beneath her fingers, it was obvious he'd cum in his pants, and cum massively judging by how wet they felt. She stood up and fastened her jodhpurs, downed the remainder of her drink then picked up her blouse off the table and slipped it back on before fastening it, she only fastened the bottom three buttons, leaving more than a glimpse of her pert tits on show, her still swollen nipples poking through the tight material.
She picked up her bra and folded it up, then she pushed it deep into the front of the mans jeans, making sure it went inside his cum soaked underpants, “have you got a bike outside?” she asked, “yes miss” he replied, “good, then you can take me home, and tomorrow night you can return my bra, after you've washed it of course, you never know, maybe I'll have a look at that little leak for you at the same time, I'm sure I can do soething with it”.
He nodded and turned to follow her as she headed for the door, once outside he pointed out his motorbike and Laura swung her johpur clad leg over it, she could feel her cum soaking into her once spotless jodhpurs as she settled herself into the soft leather saddle, he climbed on in front of her, the engine roared into life and once more she was speeding along the country lanes, the afternoon may have started out with them controlling her, but at the end it was her controlling them. She wiggled her foot inside her boot and smiled to herself as she felt the slippery spunk inside, she felt totally sastisfied remembering how she'd gone from having to collect their spunk in her boot to one of them lapping it up off her tits and arse, not only that but she'd even made him lick her arsehole clean, she'd firmly taken control and they'd not even realised!

THE END
Last edited by owlman on Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
thecoldplace

Post by thecoldplace »

Wow, another fabulous story Owlman, love the slight change of style and emphasis to the powerful woman, and the wool socks of course, soaked with piss and spunk!
owlman

Post by owlman »

thecoldplace wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:28 am Wow, another fabulous story Owlman, love the slight change of style and emphasis to the powerful woman, and the wool socks of course, soaked with piss and spunk!
I did say I'd have a go, working on the follow up to that one at the moment.
owlman

Post by owlman »

For Coldplace, Laura has been having more adventures, don't forget to give me feedback, then I know if people are liking what I write.

THE RIDER WHO WOULDN'T, 2
A continuation of an earlier story about a young lady who discovered just how powerful her riding outfit made her, especially where men were concerned.

It wasn't until a couple of days later when the young man from the biker bar finally made contact with Laura, and it wasn't just about returning her bra, he wanted more, but how much if anything was she prepared to give?
She arranged to meet him the following morning just outside the village, and knowing it was quiet at the stables that day, she took him down there, it would be deserted, everyone else had gone to a riding event in the next county and wouldn't be back until early evening allowing her plenty of time for some fun.
Today she'd decided to dress a lot more racey than usual, she still wore her tight white jodhpurs, matching blouse and long black boots, but her underwear consisted of a pair of bright red panties and matching bra, in truth it was actually a bikini she'd bought for her holiday the previous year, but she'd decided it was a little too revealing to wear on the beach in Spain.
His eyes had almost popped from his head when he'd seen her,he'd just arrived at the meeting place at the precise time that she'd been bent over wiping her boot, in reality she'd heard his motorcycle approaching and bent over deliberately. The sight of those bright red panties clearly visible beneath her tight white jodhpurs had given him an instant hard on, oh how he wanted her, and now more than ever.
Arriving at the stables she unlocked the gate allowing him to ride his motorcycle in, then locked it behind her, she didn't want anyone accidentally walking in on her today of all days, he got off his bike and followed her to her stable, his eye's never left her shapely rear. Laura led her horse into the paddock and returned to the stable, it needed cleaning out, she stepped into the small enclosure and looked at the straw covered floor, right in the middle was a pile of steaming fresh horse dung.
Laura saw how intently the man was watching her and decided to have a little fun with him, ever so slowly she began to unbutton her crisp white blouse, she tugged it from inside her jodhpurs and after taking it off she hung it on a convenient nail, “I don't want to get it dirty” she explained, seeing the man staring at her, she knew what he was staring at, the way the red bikini top barely contained her pert tits, the comment was purely for theatricals.
She walked into the middle of the stable and poked the toe of one of her long black boots into the steaming manure, it was soft and yielding beneath the toe of her boot, “there's something strange about horse manure” she told him, “when it's cold it's horrible, but when it's warm, well, it feels kind of sexy, especially under my long black boots”. She stepped fully into the steaming mass with her left boot, and followwed it with her right one, then she began to march slowly up and down on the spot, squashing the manure between her boots, he watched, spellbound. “it feels so good, the warmth through my boots, especially on a cold winters day, and to be honest, well, I find it a little arousing too, I know you find my boots arousing, but does it turn you on to see me trampling in this fresh horse shit, watching it cling to my long black boots”.
He nodded, “you know I find you sexy Laura, ever since I first saw you in the biker bar, it's not that I've not had other women, I've had plenty, it's just that, well, there's something about you in your sexy horseriding outfit”. Laura smiled hearing this, she was right, wearing her horseriding attire made her quite powerful.
She casually pulled up her jodhpurs, sending them even tighter into her crotch, then adjusted her bikini top, “wow it's so warm today, fancy giving me a hand?” he nodded and she gave him a spade and told him to shovel the dirty straw into the large barrow, “the sooner we get done the sooner we can have some fun, and you do want some fun, don't you!” he nodded and furiously shovelled the mess into the barrow, when it was done he wheeled it ouside.
Laura picked up the hose to swill down the concrete before laying down new straw, as she hosed she deliberately flicked the hose at the wall, the splashback caught her full on the seat of her tight jodhpurs causing them to turn transparent, “oops, silly me, I've got a wet bum now” she giggled, “well I'm not complaining” replied the man with a smile. The next splash caught her across her chest, completely soaking her top and causing her nipples to poke through the flimsy red fabric, “oh dear, I'll have to take it off now” she giggled. She turned off the hose and slowly stripped out of her tight red bikini bra. He gasped as he saw her perfectly shaped tits and her large pointy nipples.
“I see you like them, would you like to touch them?” he swallowed hard as he felt a staring in the crotch of his denim jeans. “would I, they're stunning!” he replied, reaching out his hand. He cupped her firm left breast in his hand, it felt firm yet yielding, he ran his thumb over her nipple causing her to shudder slightly, “back to work, this stable won't clean itself” she chided, moving his hand off her breast.
When the stable floor had dried she covered it with fresh straw, as she was scattering it on the floor a wisp of it landed in her hair, she giggled and picked it out, then playfully stroked her right nipple with it, “hmm, that feels nice” she giggled, “my nipples are really sensitive, even a breeze makes them all stiff and pointy”.
Stable done she decided to have a bit more fun, she had an idea of how she wanted the day to pan out, but she wasn't going to rush things, “grab the barrow and we'll empty it” she told him, he took hold of the handles and followed her, watching her shapely rear, the red bikini bottoms clearly visible through the damp white jodhpurs.
They got to the muck heap, there was a large pile of manure and straw, a narrow lake of muddy liquid encircled it, a mixture of horse piss, manure and other stuff, together it formed a thick smelly slurry. “ the trick”, she said “ is to get the barrow as far in as you can without standing in all this mess”. She took a step forward into the slurry and began to paddle around in it, “it makes a mess of your boots” she giggled, and as she took a step forward, her boots sank almost to the tops, “see what I mean, and now I'm stuck” she laughed, as she struggled to free herself her breasts jiggled up and down as she squelched her booted feet into the sticky slimy mass.
She held out her hand and he took hold of it, “give me a pull” she laughed, “my boots are stuck” . He took hold of her hand and pulled, she attempted to lift one of her boots out of the mess, her foot came out, the boot didn't, she squealed as she tipped forwards, her bootless foot came down hard in the slimey mess, “urrgh, horrible” she squealed, she reached back and wrestled her boot from the slurry and threw it onto the concrete, she took hold of her other boot with both hands and gave a hard tug, lifting her leg at the same time, there was a loud shlurping sound as the slurry was forced to release it's prisoner.
Back on the clean concrete of the yard and Laura surveyed the damage, her long beige tartan sock was covered in slime and she could feel it on her calf, she slowly and carefully removed her sock, although the leg of her jodhpurs was clean, it smelt terribly. Laura pulled of her other boot followed by her long sock, “it's a good job there's nobody here today” she giggled, “otherwise I couldn't do this” .To his astonishment she unfastened her tight white jodhpurs and slowly peeled them off, she bent over to get them off her feet causing her little red panties to stretch even tighter across her pert rear, his cock twitched in his jeans.
“that's better, now to clean up” she said, smiling, she stepped back into her boots and headed off across the yard, she came to the tap and stopped she picked up the short hose, once again her panties stretched taught across her rear, she glanced over her shoulder and caught him staring at her, she wiggled her bottom provocatively, “like what you see?” she said, smiling, he nodded and grinned, “ certainly do” he replied.
She turned on the tap and began to wash the slime off her boots, she gasped as a jet of cold water splashed into her boot, “oops, got a wet foot now, still it's nice and cool” she giggled, all of a sudden she felt like a small child, she wanted to do something silly, to destress and have a laugh. She pointed the end of the hose into her left boot, the water gurgled and poured down the sides as it began to overflow, then she did the same with her right one, when she'd filled it she turned off the tap and walked across the yard, water splashing from her boots with every step, “come on, I want to show you something” she called out as he watched her, her pert bottom wiggling invitingly inside her damp red bikini bottoms.
She led him to a field at the rear of the barn that could not be seen from the road.the grass was reasonably long and also quite soft, she opened the gate and went into the field, “come on, don't be shy”, she giggled seeing him hesitate as he stood by the gate. He entered the field, closing the gate behind him. “wow it's getting so hot now isn't it?” she said, then without waiting for a reply she stepped out of her long rubber boots, they were still about half full of cold water, she picked one up and poured it slowly over her chest, it cascaded over her pert breasts, trickled down her taught stomach and ran over the front of her bikini bottoms, “do my back will you” she asked, holding out the other boot, he took it from her and she turned to face away from him.
He looked at her bare shoulders, her slim waist and taut firm buttocks, slowly he trickled the water over her shoulders watching as it ran down her back, a small rivulet ran down her spine and trickled into the gap between her bikini and her ass crack, “ooh that feels nice” she giggled. He held the boot just above this gap and began to pour the remaining water into her bikini, it bulged outward slightly as the water entered, “ooh, keep going, I like that” Laura squealed as the cold water filled her pants, she suddenly realised that it wasn't only the water making them damp.Finally there was no water left inside her boot and he put it down on the grass.
Laura turned around to face him, her nipples very hard and pointy, she glanced at the front of his faded blue denim jeans, there was an obvious bulge, she smiled as a naughty thought entered her head. “ I saw the way you looked at me that first day, you fancied me didn't you?” she asked, he thought for a second, “well yes, I did, I thought, well still think, you're a very attractive young lady” Laura smiled, “I knew you did, tell me, was it to do with what I was wearing?” , he smiled nervously, “well, partly, it did show you're figure off rather nicely” he replied.
Suddenly Laura remembered her jodhpurs, she'd left them by the tap, forgetting to rinse them, they'd smell horrible when they dried, she had an idea, “tell you what, why don't you go and rinse my sexy white jodhpurs for me and we can hang them on the fence, they'll dry in about an hour, and I'm sure we can find something to do until then, can't we?” She gave him a seductive smile. Do you think I look sexy in these little red pants, or, do you think the boots make me look sexier ?” she asked, stepping back into her long black boots, she was sure she saw the bulge in his jeans twitch as she slipped the boots back on, it was pretty clear that he did have a thing for her boots, which was good because although she had never admitted it to anyone, she liked wearing long boots too, they made her not only feel sexy, but rather dominant and powerful.
“I'll just go and fetch your jodhpurs, won't be long” he said, walking swiftly towards where she'd left them. He picked them up and looked at them, then were inside out and as he went to turn them the right way before rinsing them his hand caught the crotch, it was damp! He lifted them to his face and sniffed at the damp patch, it smelt musky, he could smell her sex, and he liked it, his cock twitched and he was tempted to whip it out and relieve the built up pressure in his balls, but decided against it. He rinsed them out making sure they were nice and clean and then took them back to the field, “all done I'll hang them here” he told Laura, hanging them carefully on the top of the wooden fence.
“Thanks, were they very wet?” she asked, “only a bit damp on the leg, oh and the crotch too, which was a bit odd considering that wasn't near the slurry” , he gave her a knowing look, then added “must have been something else making them damp”. Laura giggled, “I suppose it must have been” she replied, by now her pussy was feeling hot and she was feeling more than a little frustrated, she'd been very tempted to slip a hand into her pants and deal with the problem while he'd been washing her jodhpurs, but the thought of being discovered had prevented her from doing it.
Standing in front of him Laura made a decision, she was going to fuck him! He was much nicer than the other blokes she'd met that night and although he'd taken part, something told her he wasn't comfortable with what had happened.
“remember the other day at the club, when that bloke said they all shared everything, including the women” she said, he nodded, “well, suppose things had gone differently, suppose they'd ended up fucking me, would you have joined in?” she continued, he was a little bit shocked at her choice of language, and her bluntness, he didn't expect her to talk like that. “well, I'd have had to, but I wouldn't have enjoyed seeing you being passed around like a piece of meat though” he replied.
“oh, so you'd have treated me differently then?” she went on, “well, not then, I'd have had to do what they did, you have to” he replied, “aah, I see, but if you had me on your own it'd be different though?” she asked, he nodded, “oh yes, very differently” he answered.
Laura took a step backwards and raising her hands she cupped one of her firm breasts in each, “so, you find me sexy then do you?” he nodded and she smiled, “well then, assuming we were going to do something would you like me to keep my boots on, or should I take them off?” she slowly began to ease her left leg out of the long black boot, “no, no, keep them on” then he added, “if you don't mind”. Laura smiled, her mind made up.
“right, come here and play with my tits, you know you want to, let me see how you can use that tongue on my nipples”. He couldn't believe his luck, he took the firm orbs one in each hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, then began to lick slowly at her pert erect nipples, then ever so gently he began to suck and nibble them, Laura shivered, it was like little electric shocks were running down her spine and into her rapidly moistening pussy.
Laura let out a soft gasp, “ooh, I think I've wet my pants, naughty me”. “want me to check?” he asked, deciding to take a chance, “well, I think you'd better, don't you” she replied seductively, he ran a hand down her taught stomach, coming to rest on the front of the thin red bikini bottoms, “they certainly feel wet, I'd better have a closer look” he giggled, he slid slowly to his knees, his face now level with her crotch, he pulled the red bottoms down slightly and looked at the crotch, it was stained with a sticky white fluid, “I think we'd better take them off to dry, they're very wet indeed” he laughed, sliding them down over her boots, “lift your foot up” she lifted one leg, then the other, her pants were off and he gazed at them, “you appear to have made a deposit in them, you naughty thing” he giggled, holding them allowing her to see the white sticky substance that clung to the gusset.
Laura gazed down at him, “if there's anything you'd like to do while you're down there then feel free” she giggled, he didn't need telling twice and began to probe her wet mound with his tongue, Laura began to squirm, then suddenly he found his target and began to flick at her clitoris with the tip of his tongue, it drove her wild, “stick a finger in, stick two in if you want” she panted, he did as she asked and a few minutes later she felt her knees buckle as something warm began to trickle down the inside of her thighs, 'wow, that hasn't happened for ages' she thought to herself. She trailed a hand lazily down her body and slipped a finger inside her sopping pussy, then withdrew it and slipped in seductively into her mouth, “ooh, look what you've made me do now, you naughty thing” she giggled.
He got to his feet and she reached out cupped his balls through his jeans, “ooh, this feels interesting, lets have a look, open up” she told him, he undid his jeans and allowed them to slide down his legs, followed by his underwear, his cock stuck out like a tent pole, “hmm, looks uncomfortable” smiled Laura, reaching out and giving it a gentle squeeze, it twitched in her hand, she sank slowly to her knees and began to suck slowly on his cock, a few minutes later he shot his load into her mouth, she swallowed it greedily, “hmm, lovely, I think I need a good long ride now” she purred, she got to her feet and looked out over the field, it was mid afternoon, she still had a couple of hours left.
“got a smoke?” she asked, he reached into his pocket and handed her a pack, she took one and placed it between her lips, lit it and began to smoke it seductively, when she'd finished she threw it on the grass and crushed in beneath the sole of her long black boot, “I always feel sexy wearing these, especially during a long hard ride, and I could do with a long hard ride now, couldn't you?” she, stretched out one of her legs and touched his limp cock with the toe of her boot, it stiffened almost instantly, “good, now lie back, there's a good boy” she smiled,
She lowered herself onto his cock, it slid easily inside her sopping pussy and she began to slowly move herself up and down on it, “grab my boots and squeeze them, hard” she instructed, he didn't need telling twice and took a firm hold on them, mid calf! Laura began to pound harder and harder on his cock, rising up so that it was almost out, then sliding back down until she could feel his balls against her crotch, “oh yes, that's perfect, I love the way your hard prick feels inside my sopping cunthole, I'm going to ride you until I cum, and cum again, I want to feel my juices sliding all over your balls” she moaned, then she threw back her head and almost howled as a massive orgasm tore through her.
She raised herself slightly and spun around, she was now facing away from him, she took hold of her pert buttocks and parted them, “now, take that lovely cock and slide it inside me” she ordered, he guided his cock towards her pussy, “no, stick it up my arsehole, I want you to fuck my tight little shitter, you know you want to” she gasped, flicking her clit with her index finger, she felt his cock slide into her anus, it was tight, but she liked the way it felt, when it was all the way in she began to ride hard on his cock, “oh god yes, fuck my tight little arse, fuck it good, fire your cum into my shitty arsehole” she encouraged, as he gripped her boots firmly. Laura let out a loud moan as she felt him fire his load deep inside her tight little arse finally she climbed off him and laid alongside him in the soft grass, the warm sun made her feel drowsy, “mmm, I enjoyed that” she purred, closing her eyes, cum began to trickle out of her tight little arse, it was the last thing she remembered as she drifted off to sleep.
He lay there in the grass, lit a cigarette and closed his eyes, he took a long drag and exhaled slowly, what a fantastic day it had been, but if it was to continue then he'd have to leave the bike club, the other day it hadn't bothered him seeing her do things with all his biker mates, but now it was different, he had enjoyed what they'd done today and he wanted to repeat it, and frequently, but he wanted her for his own, the thought of another man having his hand inside her top, or peeling off those tight jodhpurs was too terrible to contemplate, she had to be his, by whatever means. He laid back in the grass, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.