Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
italianboots

Re: sexy GF in messy filled wellies

Post by italianboots »

Hey Guys.......not really sure this is in the correct forum??........not really that nasty, just a bit of fun.

If you like the thought of an unsuspecting girl getting her boots a bit messy read on otherwise you might want to skip this one :)

It's a bit of a long story and not that gross....just a bit messy....and funny I think!

My girl has just got a new pair of wellies, now you cant get this brand where we live easily so her sister sent them to her, same type she always wears, likes the fit around her legs. I like them too, all the 'horse girls' used to wear them where I grew up.

If any of you follow my threads you will see that her old boots.......went through a lot!!........they have had all sorts squished into them....some stuff my girl knows about....some not quite so much 8) Lots and lots of good loud squealing moments when her barefeet have slid into them over the last few years.

So fast forward to a few weeks ago, nice new boots arrived....I 'm made to promise not to put anything nasty in them......few days later she's looking through a gift basket she'd been given in the garage where her new boots were. She's going through it and pulls out a tin of talcum powder and says 'who the hell uses talcum powder these days...soooo old lady' and casts it aside. I grab it and before she has a chance to say anything grab her new boots and give them a liberal squirt of powder inside......and I mean a big dump. I says 'oh this will be perfect for keeping your boots fresh'.....

Mild protest but not toooooo much.....along the lines of 'oohh now it will get all gooy inside my boots when I start getting sweaty........but I guess its better than what you normally put in them.....dont put anymore in them'

So there we are, her nice new wellies with a huge dollop of talcum powder inside them........which immediately got me thinking about a messy prank on my beautiful.....but maybe little teeny bit gullible girl :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

So yeah, apologies again, not really gross, just a bit of messy boot fun........feel free to ignore......

So for the last 3 weekends my girl has complained that I made her brand spanking new wellies 'all gooy inside' by dumping to much talcum powder inside them.........

....well combined with her sweaty barefeet that ..may have worked????......but I thought I would help things along a little :D :D

Pics will tell the story, but I have been just chuckling away to myself for 3 weekends in a row now.......had some good long afternoons in these all three weekends:

'eww you put to much talc in my boots they've got all slimey inside'
'you're such a pain putting all that powder in my boots, when my feet get sweaty it all gets icky in them'
'gawd look at all that powder on my toes, that talc has gone like glue'
'yuck, my nice new boots feel as icky as my old ones, dont put anymore talcum powder in them!'
eyc etc etc

.....she's sexy and beautiful......but just a teeny bit gullible!! :D :D .....would have loved to have grabbed some pics of her toes coming out of them but trying not to raise suspicion :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Seriously JB is soooooo good to you lol.....I’ve dated a few girls who have let me put all sorts of stuff inside their boots & heels over the years :) at restaurants, the movies, at friends parties, even while sitting having dinner with her parents lol, but none of them has done as much as jB has :)
You are living the dream :) & we all want a JB :)
owlman

Post by owlman »

Atlas wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:13 am Seriously JB is soooooo good to you lol.....I’ve dated a few girls who have let me put all sorts of stuff inside their boots & heels over the years :) at restaurants, the movies, at friends parties, even while sitting having dinner with her parents lol, but none of them has done as much as jB has :)
Or even better, how about a BJ from a JB, lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=owlman post_id=1029603 time=1584521431 user_id=14779]
[quote=Atlas post_id=1029601 time=1584519234 user_id=4269]
Seriously JB is soooooo good to you lol.....I’ve dated a few girls who have let me put all sorts of stuff inside their boots & heels over the years :) at restaurants, the movies, at friends parties, even while sitting having dinner with her parents lol, but none of them has done as much as jB has :)
[/quote]
Or even better, how about a BJ from a JB, lol
[/quote]

:D :D :D

Its been so much fun watching her wearing and removing these boots, complaining about the talcum powder inside them and the 'eww just look at it all over my toes!!.....my nice new boots :cry: '

She was cooking something up in the kitchen a few nights back and sayys 'used all the icing sugar, will need to grab some more next time at the store'

......yes we will........ :lol: :lol:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Any updates??:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Atlas post_id=1030510 time=1585051702 user_id=4269]
Any updates??:)
[/quote]

Haha....yep I confessed yesterday afternoon that she had had icing sugar in her boots for the last 4 weekends :D

She was like 'what...really.....I thought you put talc in them??' then she realized what had been going on and laughed.......'oooohhhh youre such a pest playing tricks on me all the time........wondered why they were all gooy from talcum powder!!!........so thats what s been all over my toes!!!'

......she's Gorgeous, :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She worked up a good sweat in these yesterday, anyone fancy seeing her slip out of them???
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
owlman

Post by owlman »

You're a lucky man, enjoy it. I remember my ex wife, she was into pissing in her pants, one day I bought her some leather ones, and a new pair of boots, she practically lived in them for weeks! The ultimate turn on for me was one day when I came home from work to find her mother visiting. I went into the kitchen to grab a beer and the wife followed me, she was unusually excited and announced that she'd actually had a wee in her pants while stood talking to her mother! It really turned her on doing that, she used to love doing it after that, wetting herself in front of people, she'd let it out slowly so there was no loud hissing noise, I knew when she was doing it because of the way she stood. We always had a good fuck afterwards.