Dirtying wife's heels.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Dirtying wife's heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:19 pm Your Mrs is pritty amazing mate! She’s happy to let them on her feet & heels during sex, that’s something ALOT of women would not do!! I loved seeing the slug stick it head in her arches :) if only it crawled inside:)
And I understand her too about not wanting slug guts squished inside her heels but ask her how about slicing up banana & lining the whole inside of her heels & having her slip them on & strutting around in them :)
I do have pics of a slug going in her shoe somewhere, I'll upload that for you.
As for the banana, defo something I want to try and will do in the next month. I have asked her again about walking through mud down a country road that leads to an abandoned site, she is happy to do it but as it is getting cooler she prefers to stay indoors. But she'll do it if I keep at her :D I simply have to get her to do it, even once as it will be amazing to watch her heels sink into the mud and dirty water seep into her shoes. Leading her to horse poo to walk through before she knows that is the way she is going and seeing those sexy heels step right in.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Which heels Will your wife be wearing?? The snake skins or the pink sling backs?? Cannot wait to hear & see muddy water fill her heels :)) & I cannot wait to see banana oozing out of her heels & between her toes!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'm thinking the pink slingbacks as I can slip my cock in at the back and fuck them t the same time. I'm also considering the black high heel sandals as well, just line the back and the sole with banana and let it all squash downwards.
The black sandals or the red snakeskin will be worn for the walk, I'd quite happily see her wear either.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Any updates??
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Loving the mud and water idea, think her nude platforms would be the job 😀👍
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, so I'm guilty of being cheap with the live action wife's heels. But what would you give for a 10 second video of the red snakeskin with a fat slug on her toe cleavage and a small one on the inside?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If she like yogurt inside her heels then a whole banana oozing out between her toes & under her feet she’s going to love too! :) it shouldn’t be about money, ya not going to make it rich from little movies mate, so I think the fact that you can share with like minded people is a bonus because after all there is not a lot of us out there...:)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 pm If she like yogurt inside her heels then a whole banana oozing out between her toes & under her feet she’s going to love too! :) it shouldn’t be about money, ya not going to make it rich from little movies mate, so I think the fact that you can share with like minded people is a bonus because after all there is not a lot of us out there...:)
Haha :D I don't think I'd make much out of a 10 second video financially.
No, I was teasing. I was wondering which limb everyone would give be it an arm or a leg or both :lol:
You're right about the quantity of people who like this side of the fetish, either that or they're in hiding.
Mrs TC is not that well at the moment though, I asked for foot action a couple of days ago and she wasn't interested. The main thing is that laying flat on the bed with her legs over the side hurts her back so this side of things has slowed down, plus she has bad knees so doing it on the floor isn't that appealing to her as well even with a cushion under her.
We'll get there though, the banana is on my radar as is the walk through mud.
Cheers for the reply, sound advice as always :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww sorry to hear the mrs isn’t feeling that well! We’ve just got to be thankful that we find partners that are open minded & have a playful side to our likings :) I’ve learnt over the years to take it easy & not over step my privileges when we get to have some fun! A few girls I’ve dated have just been so open to it & it’s never been a problem while others would play for a bit then the playful side would stop! Either way it’s our kink, but what ever the reason it’s individual based & if it’s other reasons like health related, then that certainly get the right of way & respected :)
All the best mate hope Mrs TC feels better soon
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:21 am Aww sorry to hear the mrs isn’t feeling that well! We’ve just got to be thankful that we find partners that are open minded & have a playful side to our likings :) I’ve learnt over the years to take it easy & not over step my privileges when we get to have some fun! A few girls I’ve dated have just been so open to it & it’s never been a problem while others would play for a bit then the playful side would stop! Either way it’s our kink, but what ever the reason it’s individual based & if it’s other reasons like health related, then that certainly get the right of way & respected :)
All the best mate hope Mrs TC feels better soon
Aw cheers, she'll pull through :)
I'm just stepping back for awhile and let her get better and also give her a bit of 'normal' lovin' and then I'll go back in with a banana! :D