Dirtying wife's heels.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Dirtying wife's heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I think ya playing with fire mate! If she finds out all your fun will stop! Let’s just see slices of banana being squished inside her heels :)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I like to see the slugs and stiffness in my shoes and feet. Any chance you could see crawling into your shoes before they came on? I really like to see animals in very used shoes.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, taking onboard what Atlas said (all good advice) I asked myself, 'Do I want this to end?' and the answer was no, whilst at the same time I don't want my wife to stop any shoe fun because of what I do.
So yesterday I asked her if she would consider going a little left field in this, would she like to do something a little out of her comfort zone.
She looked worried and asked if I was planning sexual asphyxiation or sliding things up her bottom, I laughed and said no. But, I paused and asked if she would like to go for something that was out of her comfort zone.
"If I tie you up would you freak if I put creepy crawlies on you?" i asked with a grin.
She then stunned me by replying, "So long as it's not spiders I would go for something, I like the idea of adrenaline games."
So I asked, "Would you be okay with slugs and snails crawling on you?"
"Oh," she replied a little disappointed. "I thought you were thinking of a toad sat on me."
"I can control slugs and snails," I said. "Would you go for lots of worms in your shoes?"
"Uh... No. I'm not crushing worms with my bare feet, I don't want worm guts on my toes."
"So slugs on your breasts? Snails crawling over your toe cleavage?"
"As long as they tickle my feet like you do," she replied which was music to my ears.
However the secret filming goes ahead, I know she won't go for her feet being splashed across here.
But I am going in tonight and so we'll see what pictures we get.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awesome :) so just tell her that you are going to slip a few slugs in the arches of her heels & they will tickle their way out :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

What a lucky slug. Your adventure is very hot. I'd love to do the same. Is there any possibility of seeing your wife take off her shoes and see the slugs come into the shoe or walking on soles of her feet?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

rigilover wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:47 am What a lucky slug. Your adventure is very hot. I'd love to do the same. Is there any possibility of seeing your wife take off her shoes and see the slugs come into the shoe or walking on soles of her feet?
I will look at doing one with the slug slithering in at her arch :) I have asked her to walk with them in her shoes but she has said a firm 'no' as she does not want slug guts on her toes :lol: I kinda understand that :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Your Mrs is pritty amazing mate! She’s happy to let them on her feet & heels during sex, that’s something ALOT of women would not do!! I loved seeing the slug stick it head in her arches :) if only it crawled inside:)
And I understand her too about not wanting slug guts squished inside her heels but ask her how about slicing up banana & lining the whole inside of her heels & having her slip them on & strutting around in them :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.