Piss in thigh boots

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diogenes

Piss in thigh boots

Post by Diogenes »

I wore leggings and pissed in them watching it run into my suede thigh boots. It was fantastic so I did it a couple of times

Now my thigh boots stink of piss!
Cpt. Morgan

Re: Piss in thigh boots

Post by Cpt. Morgan »

Can you take some pictures?
Wonder what it looks like! :P
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

First the light grey leggings turn dark at the crotch, then the wet patch spreads down the legs, you have to be careful that the piss goes down your legs and doesn't get wasted dripping on the floor, then as you get going the wet patches get shiny. I make sure there is a gap at the top of my boot for it all to run in. It slowly runs down and soaks into the linings until it gets to the foot, sometimes some of it oozes through the zips.

I've got one pair of leggings I've decided not to wash and they have big stains on them now so it looks really dirty even before you start, and smells too as my boots really smell of pee and I've had so much in them that the insides have started to rot and one of the heels is coming loose so I'll need a new pair soon. I really want a pair with white cloth linings so the get really stained - then I can turn teh tops over and ask anyone who's interested how they think they got like that
anythingboots

Post by anythingboots »

I can send you on a thigh high pair to do that but wanna see pics first!!!
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

I love pissing in my stiletto boots, then wear them to bed so they will dry out OK and not smell
Pfennigabsatz

Post by Pfennigabsatz »

fuckboot wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:27 pm I love pissing in my stiletto boots, then wear them to bed so they will dry out OK and not smell
I imagine after this processing your stiletto boots feel soft and fit better right?
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Pfennigabsatz wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:28 pm
fuckboot wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:27 pm I love pissing in my stiletto boots, then wear them to bed so they will dry out OK and not smell
I imagine after this processing your stiletto boots feel soft and fit better right?
For sure buddy. Good quality leather boots don't get stinky when you piss inside, like the man made stuff. I love to piss inside, make love to them, then wear them until they dry out, they do fit better
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Got my old piss boots out, guess what - it was so long ago the zips had rusted in place and one of the heels was mostly off so I put them on best I could and gave them a good wash in the shower
My new pair are an old pair of pull-ons and I've got rid of the leggings. Trouble is they're cheap cloth with no linings but when the golden stream runs into them from my soaking pants, it feels so naughty and dirty. Not only that, but the streams of piss soak right through the legs and make them shiny. Really need a leather pair with white linings to show the piss stains - they'd last longer