I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: I love my Mary Janes. What should I do with them?

Post by Atlas »

Last year I recently connected with a friend from high school who use to wear those Tbar school shoes & told her what I use to do lol….she was always puzzled how small coins ended up inside her shoes hehehe….but to my surprise once she figured it out, she made it easier for me to do it, but never let on that she knew, just in case I got embarrassed and stopped.
But once we reconnected all those years later it came up.
Long story short, she brought a pair of those school shoes and over the last year she has sent me videos on fb of her putting what ever I want her to put inside her shoes & wears them out in public :)….
Grapes inside them during grocery shopping, orange peel walking around the shopping centre, even Oreo mini biscuits out for coffee with her girlfriends:))
marushroom

Post by marushroom »

piss or shit in them
Averagefemboi

Post by Averagefemboi »

Your shoes are so cuteeee >.< Ehehe this thread is amazing:3
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:27 am Nicely done with muddy puddles:)….
Those Maryjanes remind me of high school. So girls worm them but most of the wore those T bar school shoes which I loved! It was so easy putting stuff in their shoes without them knowing while we sat in class :)
If they sat with their legs crossed, there was always little gapping gaps to slip dead flies in lol….or any other little bugs.
A lot of my female school friends use to leave their T bars at the front door, so I use to put snails up into the toes & squish them.
Even use to squish bananas up into the toes of their shoes…a lot of the time they would never even feel it till much later during the day as it got gooey lol….
Thanks! That’s sounds amazing!!! I’m kinda jealous that they were lucky enough to have someone sneak stuff in their shoes! Also T strap Mary Janes are soooo cute I love them >w<!!! Maybe I’ll get a pair to bring back some more memories.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You should google T bar school shoes and take a look :)
Glad girls wore them when I was at school & glad girls still wear them, good memories.
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

Omg those are adorable!!! I’d love to play with a pair of them! >///<
TherCat2

Post by TherCat2 »

Those are very nice shoes! What if you put maple syrup or chocolate syrup and wore them?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If I were you, I wouldn’t be putting anything really sticky inside them the golden syrup in them. You would find they wouldn’t last long. Here girls still at high school & just out of high school wear them doing their part time jobs as checkout chicks, waitresses in coffee shops & I’ve even seen young grad nurses wearing them :)
My friend who loves wearing them is a dental nurse & her old ones she use to wear to work became her gardening shoes, so you could imagine how easy stuff is making its way into her shoes. :)
Recently she wore them to the beach with her kids…I convinced her to peel a mandarin & stick the peel inside her shoes & wear them to the beach lol….
Well it wasn’t long till I got messages saying now I’ve got water, sand & peeling swishing around inside my T’s lol…
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

I would definitely love to pour syrup in them! I’d love to have them be all sticky on the inside! I bet it would feel really nice. But then again that’ll ruin them very quickly. I think I’ll wait on that for now but it’s definitely a fun idea I’ll most likely try! >:3
ThcCht

Post by ThcCht »

marushroom wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:20 am piss or shit in them
Ohhhh I’ve never done this before! It’s definitely interesting but I’ve always wanted to try it! I think it’ll be sooo hot! >///< I actually had an idea before about leaving them in a public toilet and hoping that someone make a mess with them!!! >///<