Sexy boots.

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

These are great pics,
I cant wait to see a pic of her wearing
these boots after youve spunked your
load and then pissed in them. :P
Does she realy have no idea of anything?
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

Hot, yes!! I like these boots wery much, love to play with them. But tell me people, what do you want me to them next??? Remember, not too rough thigs, don?t wanna get caught. :P
High heel shoes, Let?s make ?em messy!
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

Thighhigh guy wrote:These are great pics,
I cant wait to see a pic of her wearing
these boots after youve spunked your
load and then pissed in them. :P
Does she realy have no idea of anything?

I?ll try to take pictures when she wears them. She doesn?t know about pee on the boots. But now she knows that I cum on her boots, I asked if I could cum on her boots when they are on her feet, and yes, she let me to cum on her boots with her feet on them. Second time when I asked to cum on them she said that go on, let it go. So I cum on her boots and she laid next to me in our bed, the boots were not on her feet, I cum just on her boots. So, now she knows about cumming on them and I can have a lot of fun with her and the boots. And she didn?t get mad, not at all, only said that its weird and strange to cum on shoes ans said that I?m a little bit weird. But its OK for her and that?s the best thing! :D :D :D
Thighhigh guy

Post by Thighhigh guy »

Thats great that she is ok with that,
My wife give me alot of bootjobs and lets me spunk over her thighboots and if im realy good she will wank my cock until i cant hold on any longer then spray my load alover them.
I love it :P
Look forward to your pics.
piikkikorot

Post by piikkikorot »

Hmmm... Maybe I?ll do something to her boots soon, again. Don?t know what to do yet, I?ll have to think... Peeing on them is fun but I?ve done it allready many times :roll: