KIK chat about pee or poo in women’s shoes

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

exon

Re: KIK chat about pee or poo in women’s shoes

Post by exon »

Nice topic,

all of you might like this video of German amateur girl Sexy-Mo pushing some nice turds into her stilettos. :D

https://www.xpee.com/video/18838/nasty- ... high-heels
Richie

Post by Richie »

exon wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:33 am Nice topic,

all of you might like this video of German amateur girl Sexy-Mo pushing some nice turds into her stilettos. :D

https://www.xpee.com/video/18838/nasty- ... high-heels
Yeah, that was a custom video she did for me and she sent me those heels afterwards. They reeked of her piss but only had little skit marks on them
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

In terms of peeing on ones own worn shoes, I can say that I do. I do it often, its a fantastic feeling and for those who like "well worn" it really does ad to their patina. Leather soaks it in a bit and the glue can become a problem, suede soaks right through, but they seem to stay strong for a long time, patent just tip it out and you wouldnt know anything had happened after half hour on a warm day
Richie

Post by Richie »

I once pissed into a pair of patent heels and left them for a day. Next day when checking up on them, I noticed that they haven’t leaked a single drop, that was really cool
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Oh no, patent heels never leak, well unless the sole is loose