Making an Entrance (story)

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

Making an Entrance (story)

Post by owlman »

Leanne was a rather quiet young girl, I suppose it was her size that was part of the problem and had been for years, Standing barely five feet tall and weighing a shade over 7 stone she looked much younger than she really was and it was this that had been the cause of so many of her problems.
her pretty face with dark eyes and shoulder length black hair was very attractive however given her build and the fact she had really small breasts (34A) her life had been awful at school and when she left it hadnt got much better.
She remembered how at 16 she'd got her first small motorbike, well a moped actually and how pleased she'd been to be able to go where she wanted without relying on others, you see she lived with her parents in a small village that was to coin an English phrase, 'out in the sticks', which translated to a tiny place with a few houses, a small quiet local pub, a village store and bugger all else.The nearest town was 20 miles away and the buses ran very infrequently, so her little moped gave her a new sense of freedom.
Sadly the moped wasnt all fun, even that had caused her problems, one day as she rode back to the village she was pulled over by a police car, the cop didnt believe how old she was, even showing him her photocard licence and her birth certificate, which she always carried cut no ice, she was arrested and placed in the back of the police car, taken back to the town and held there until her mother, who'd had to leave work early, was able to prove that she was who she said she was and that more importantly, the documents were not fakes and Leanne was actually old enough to ride a moped!
It had been the same not long ago, excited at turning eighteen she'd gone into town to celebrate, well, since she had no friends it was more of a quiet drink alone, she'd had the usual hassle in the bars and then after finally finding one who believed she was eighteen and served her, she sat down with her glass of Lager.
Leanne was always getting hassled by perverts on the odd occasion she did venture out into the town, she was always getting hit on by much older men, older men who always asked if they could take her away for a weekend and if she still had her old school uniform, once she'd made the mistake of actually going back to one blokes house after meeting him in a pub, he'd seemed ok at first but when she got back to his house he started acting all weird, she was a little bit drunk at the time and had spilled her drink on her jeans making them quite wet. Rather helpfully the man had said he'd got some spare clothes she could change into while her jeans dried, he'd disappeared upstairs and had come back with a plaid school skirt,and a pair of pink cotton panties, "I think you'd better change into these and then its over my knee for a bottom spanking for spilling your drink" the man had told her, Leanne sobered up pretty quickly at this remark and for the first time since arriving she noticed a photograph on the wall of a girl in a school uniform, a uniform that had the same skirt he'd given her, it was the mans daughter! Leaping to her feet she told him he was a disgusting pervert and fled the house, after that she was reluctant to go to a pub on her own, and who could blame her!
Her father, not realising the problems his daughter was having had assumed she was just a sulky girl and one evening over dinner announced that he was fed up of her not going out and had found her a part time job at a riding stables about ten miles away, "and dont make excuses about getting there, you've got your moped" he told Leanne, even before she'd had a chance to say anything.
Now although they lived in what was termed a semi rural area she knew nothing about horses, so why her father had gotten her a job at a stables was beyond her, but it was a job and she had to go.The first day hadnt been too bad, she'd spent it with the owner a middle aged woman who reminded her a bit of a school teacher, a red jumper, a tartan skirt that came down to her calf, thick tights and a pair of sensible brown shoes, the other thing that made her look older was the double row pearl necklace that hung around her neck, 'blimey, all she needs is a couple of Corgi dogs and people will think she's the queen' thought Leanne.
She was a kindly woman, many years ago she'd 'been someone' in showjumping circles, but a bad accident had ended her career and since then she'd just kept a few rather expensive horses to look at, they were ridden by a woman in her mid twenties, who the owner described as her 'head girl', her name was Bella.
She'd been told by the owner, Mrs Wilson, that Bella would instruct her in her day to day duties, nothing too complicated, and if she wanted to she could learn to ride horses while she was there, nothing was said about clothing and the following day Leanne arrived bright and early at the stables wearing her normal clothes, a T shirt, blue jeans and her favourite Nike 270 trainers.
Pulling into the yard on her moped she parked it against a wall, dismounted and took off her helmet, almost immediately she noticed a rather large woman in a pair of grubby beige jodhpurs and dirty rubber riding boots heading across the yard towards her.the jodhpurs were straining at the seams and the boots tight to her calfs, a little taller than Leanne, probably around five foot six, she was clearly overweight, in fact she must have weighed about 15 stones, she had fairly large saggy breasts under her dirty white Tshirt and could clearly do with buying a decent bra, her pendulous tits swung wildly as she strode towards Leanne.
"Oh, so you finally arrived did you, well I'm Bella, the boss, and you'll do exactly as I tell you to or there'll be trouble, get it" hardly the welcome Leanne was expecting. Turning around she barely looked at Leanne, "well hurry up girl, follow me, you've stables to clean out, and thats just for a start" and she waddled back across the yard towards a large barn, Leanne hurried to catch up not wanting to upset this woman any further, as she closed in behind her she noticed two things, one, it was obvious from the way the jodhpurs clung to Bella's massive rear she wasnt wearing any underwear, and two, judging by the stains on the jodhpurs, she wasnt too bothered about personal hygene either, the last time Leanne had seen stains like that they were on the inside of her own panties after a bad stomach upset! She looked at the straining seam down the middle of the jodhpurs and wondered how it managed to stay together, they looked like a size 12 and Bella was more like a size 20, 'maybe she's grown into them' Leanne thought to herself.
Once inside the barn she saw it was divided up into 8 individual stables, there were no horses inside but the place was filthy. Heading through the main door, the individual stables were set off to the right, coming off the side wall at a right angles were a series of block walls about eight feet high, these created the individual stables and the front of each was enclosed with a split wooden door, the bottom half could be closed but the top half left open to allow you to see the horse within, the concrete floor sloped slightly from back to front meaning any liquid would run out onto the walkway in front of the stables.
Bella led Leanne to a small room at the far end of the barn, inside were a couple of chairs and a table, against one wall was a small fridge, on top of which was a kettle and several cups, "brew room, now get changed and meet me by the door, i'll show you what needs doing, and be bloody quick" Bella said in a none too friendly voice, Leanne paused, "changed into what?" she asked, Bella spun round "your work clothes girl". Leanne suddenly began to realise something, everywhere was filthy and it was going to be her job to clean it up, and by the sounds of it, in what she was wearing, she looked down at her trainers, her favourite pair and realised they were going to get filthy. "but I havent got any, nobody said anything about getting changed" Leanne replied "well its tough isnt it, thats the trouble these days, no common sense some people, well never mind, off we go" and with that she waddled off to the far end of the building
The floor was covered in horse piss, it ran out of the stables and pooled on the concrete in the walkway, Leanne tried her best to avoid standing in it, "its only piss, it wont kill you" growled Bella, noticing Leanne trying to avoid stepping in it, "besides theres worse to come, now grab this". She handed Leanne a hay fork and pointed to a wheelbarrow, "in her with those, thats the first job" she opened the door to the first stable, the straw was fairly dry and it was littered with solid lumps of horse shit, "shovel that into the barrow and i'll be back to show you where to dump it" Bella turned round let out a loud fart and stomped off across the yard!
The barrow was bigger than a normal one and it had two wheels at the front, Leanne filled it and soon after Bella returned, "grab it and follow me", given her size Leanne struggled with the barrow but managed to follow Bella across the yard to the muck heap, it sat their stinking in a corner, steam rose above it generated by the heat as it rotted down, around it a thick slimy liquid oozed from its base."tip it on there" Bella ordered, pointing toward the heap, Leanne pushed the barrow as far over as she could without standing in the slime and with some effort tipped the barrow over, "i said on the heap not beside it you stupid cow" yelled Bella, "but look at the mess it'll get all over my trainers" replied Leanne, pointing to the smelly black ooze, "well you should have worn wellies then shouldnt you" snarled Bella, clearly she didn't care about Leannes beloved trainers one bit!
The morning was spent mostly with Bella watching Leanne clean out all the stables, she didn't offer to help in any way and seemed content to bark orders at her and tell her how stupid and useless she was, Leanne really wasnt enjoying this. They stopped for a coffee at ten and by ten fifteen she was back cleaning the stables, now all the mess had been removedvshe was given a hard brush and a hose and told to wash the concrete and scrub it down, her trainers were getting dirty and she wasnt happy about Bella moaning at her all the time.
Leanne worked all morning and it seemed as though Bella was giving her more and more dirty jobs to do, it was almost like she wanted to see Leanne end up filthy like she was, but even worse than that was the way Bella kept farting, they were loud and smelly and she didnt seem the slightest bit embarrassed by doing it, ladylike was clearly something Bella wasn't!
Just after lunch the stables were finally clean and it was time to put fresh straw down, Leanne was struggling to move a large bale of straw, it really was a job for two people, but Bella was just being a bitch and making Leanne struggle.It was obvious that she'd taken a dislike to Leanne for some reason, was it because she was everything Bella wasn't? Slim, clean attractive and polite she was the antithesis of bella who's thighs were so big they were equal to both of Leanne's, and the way she kept trying to get her dirty all the time, "just because hse's a scruffy cow, doesnt mean I have to be" Leanne said to herself as she tried to avoid stepping in a pile of soft squishy horse shit as she crossed the yard, something that Bella noticed straight away. "get some fucking wellies for moring or dont come back, what d'you think it is a fashion show?" she snarled, "and have you shifted that bale yet?" she went on as Leanne walked across the yard to where Bella stood, casually munching her fourth sandwich of the afternoon. "no I cant lift it, any chance of a hand please?" asked Leanne, "oh for fucks sake, cant even move a bale, some use you are" she stomped aross the yard and into the stable block, went over to the bale and squatted down heavily beside it, "want a hand with it? " asked Leanne, "no keep out of my fucking way" snarled Bella, she gripped the bale and heaved as she stood up, two things happened at almost the same time, firstly the bale came off the floor like it weighed nothing and secondly there was a loud rasping sound followed by a lot of bubbling.
"Leanne, who was stood behind Bella watched in disbelief as the already filthy jodhpurs Bella was wearing started to turn a dark brown over her massive fat arse, Bella pused for a moment, gave a massive grunt and there was a sudden explosion in her jodhpurs followed by a huge bulge forming, the seams were now under considerable strain. Bella said nothing, she simply lifted the bale and dropped it onto the hand cart alongside it, grabbed the sides of her jodhpurs and pulled them tightly up, the bulge in the back flattened and the dark stain got even bigger.
Bella said nothing, she merely picked up the barrow and the fork and trundled it out into the yard before filling it with some of the horse shit that lay everywhere, "on the heap with that, and then carry on cleaning the yard" she ordered. Leanne pushed the heavy barrow toward the muck heap and once again tipped it at the edge to avoid standing in the slurry in her precious trainers, " I said ON the pile ON it, not beside it, are you totally stupid girl? " screamed Bella, "I'm trying not to get my trainers in the mess, they're not made for it" replied Leanne, "you and your precious trainers, I'm fucking sick of hearing about your trainers, I just shit myself in there and you dont here me whining, and that was your fault too, now stay right there" she growled as she stomped off across the yard.
Leanne waited nervously, perhaps Bella had gone to change, after all she'd just admitted to shitting herself and it couldnt be nice having all that in your pants, it had been a long time since Leanne had done anything like that, when she was about eight actually and she'd hated how it felt back then.Suddenly Bella returned, she had something in her hand, something small, Leanne couldnt quite see what it was but Bella marched over to the heap and threw whatever it was right on top of it.
"well, that solves the trainer problem doesnt it" she snarled, Leanne looked at her, "what do you mean?" a smirk appeared on Bella's face, it was the first time in the whole day that she'd loooked anything remotely like happy! "well you just saw me throw something on the heap didn't you?" Leanne nodded, "well they were the keys to your moped, so you either go get them or walk home, its up to you". Leanne looked at her in dismay, "please, you've got the boots on, can't you get them for me?" Bella shook her head, "no way, i'm sick of you and those fucking trainers, now go, or walk home".
Leanne, bent down and began to unfasten her trainers, she dreaded how the steaming slimey shit would feel on her feet but she'd no option, "leave those fuckers on, you dont know whats in there, you might cut your feet you stupid cow" yelled Bella, Slowly Leanne stepped into the heap, at first the mess only went up about half an inch and she thought she'd be able to get her keys and keep her trainers fairly clean, wrong! The next step saw her plunge into a soft slimy ooze about a foot deep, it was warm and sticky and smelly, she could feel iy as it began to fill her trainers, oddly enough her first thought was how it was going to completely ruin her little white socks, then reality hit her, her best trainers, she plunged forward and sank even further,almost up to her knees, as she tried to reach her keys she fell forward and felt the foul gloop spatter aross the front of her jeans, as it did Leanne began to urinate in her panties,it was either the shock or the fact she'd not used the toilet in almost ten hours!
She lay there for a second pissing herself as the foul slurry soaked into her jeans,reached out her hand and managed to grab her keys, "at least the bitch didn't see me piss myself" she thought as the last few drops trickled into her panties.
Finally she stood up,covered head to foot in slurry "well thats solved thr trainer problem,now piss off home and bring boots tomorrow bitch" yelled a smirking Bella. Leanne walked back to her moped with as much dignity as she could muster, her trainers full of slurry, her tits soaked in it and her panties full of piss, as she swung her leg over the moped she felt a twinge in her stomach,"fuck it,why not" she said to herself and with both feet on the footpegs she emptied her bowels into her panties,sat back down ,pressed the starter and rode off up the lane. she'd be back tomorrow, with some boots,and a suprise for Bella.

To be continued
owlman

Re: Making an Entrance (story)

Post by owlman »

Part Two

The following morning Leanne arrived bright and early at the stables on her back she carried a rucksack and in it was a pair of rubber riding boots, after yesterday she wasn't going to risk anything more happening to her beloved Nike 270 trainers, she'd spent several hours the night before cleaning them and getting them back to the way they had looked before her mishaps with the manure heap.
She parked her moped in the yard, took off her trainers and slipped her feet into the riding boots. They felt oddly loose on her feet compared to her trainers and given they were rubber she just knew her feet would smell all sweaty at the end of the day, so she'd taken the precaution of bringing some spare socks, along with this and her own lunch she'd also brought a cake for Bella.
She went over to the small shed which was used as a brew room and found Bella already sitting in there eating a large bacon and egg sandwich, she glared at Leanne, then when she'd finished eating her sandwich finally spoke. “well, so you're back then? And I see you've got some proper boots today, well that's good because there's lots more horse shit to clear up”
Leanne placed the box containing the cake on the table, “look I know we got off to a bad start yesterday but I brought you this to make up for it”. Bella opened the box and peered inside, seeing the large chocolate cake she smiled slightly, “yes well, thanks, but don't think I'm going to let you have it easy around here.
She closed the box and placed the cake on a shelf before taking Leanne over to the stables again, some were still clean but several were absolutely filthy, piss soaked straw covered the floor and large piles of horse shit sat on the straw like giant foul smelling mole hills. She picked up the shovel and began to scrape it all into the wheelbarrow, she could feel the shit squashing under the soles of her riding boots and was glad she wasn't wearing her trainers.
Bella watched for a while as the boots went from looking like new to looking filthy, shit was stuck in the grooves on the soles and the shiny black shafts were spattered with a mixture of piss and horse shit, Bella herself didn't look any better than yesterday, although she was wearing a different pair of jodhpurs they were as stained and dirty as her previous pair. This pair were white, or at least they were once, there was a dark stain across the tightly stretched rear and down each thigh was a pale sort of yellowish stain, Leanne looked at them and immediately thought they looked like piss stains.
Having cleaned out the stables her next job was to tip the barrow at the muck heap and today she just walked into it tipping the contents onto the pile already there, she didn't worry about the slimy slurry around the edge, just stepped straight into it, after all, she was wearing her riding boots. Bella watched with mounting frustration, seeing the girl complete the work wasn't half as satisfying as watching her trying not to get her trainers dirty.
“scrape the slurry back into the pile, I'll be back in a few minutes” she told Leanne, who just nodded and began shovelling. The further in she went the deeper the slurry got and by the time Bella returned it was already half way up her boots, Bella smiled, would she get in so far it would go over them she wondered.
“this cake's very good, very good indeed” she told Leanne, shoving a large chunk into her mouth as Leanne shovelled the slurry back onto the pile, Leanne said nothing, just smiled and nodded. Having eaten it Bella let out a large belch followed by a thunderous rasping fart, her hand went to the back of her jodhpurs, rubbed them then she raised it to her nose and sniffed. “fucking hell, it felt like I'd shit myself then” she told Leanne, then added, “good job I didn't I'm going out later and I've no spare jods”
About an hour later Leanne was filling feed nets, Bella as usual was stood watching her, she was already on her third slice of the cake and despite its size she'd not offered Leanne a slice. She walked across the stable, snatched down her jodhpurs and began to piss onto the stable floor, spattering it all over her boots in the process, when she'd done she pulled up her jodhpurs and stood up. As she stood up there was a sort of wet bubbling sound from her jodhpurs, it went on for several minutes and Bella just stood there like it was a normal thing, Leanne said nothing, just carried on filling the nets, when she'd stopped Bella lifted her right foot off the floor and shook her leg, “fuck that sounded like a wet one, are my jods still clean?” she turned her back to Leanne and bent over a little, “they look OK to me” replied Leanne with a slight smile.
All morning Bella did very little, occasionally she ate another slice of the cake and Leanne wondered how much was left, it was almost lunchtime when Bella told her to come with her and led her to a battered old Land-rover parked in a corner, she got in the drivers seat and Leanne got in the passenger side, “time to pick up some supplies” Bella told Leanne as they drove out of the gate.
Several miles down the road they swung into a gateway and headed down a track which opened out into a yard, a man waved at them, “morning Bella, this your new assistant then? “ Bella nodded, “yeah, and bloody useless she is too, you got that stuff ready?” he nodded, “yep, back up to that shed and you can load up”.
Bella reversed the land-rover up to the shed, “OK off you go, load up” she told Leanne as she climbed out of the cab. Leanne got out and went around the back and opened the tailgate, just inside the shed was a pile of sacks containing horse feed, “you'll be taking 20” the man told her, they were fairly heavy and Leanne struggled to load them into the Land-rover, Bella meanwhile stood chatting to the man, neither of them offered to help load the feed into the Land-rover
A couple of times Bella let out sloppy farts, each time she felt her arse, it was as though she thought something besides wind had escaped, Leanne smiled to herself. Finally all the sacks were loaded, she closed the tailgate and got back into the cab, Bella paid the man, said goodbye and climbed into the drivers seat, she did an odd little squirm as she sat down.
They drove back onto the main road and as she stopped at the junction she let out another bubbly fart, grimaced slightly then carried on driving, instead of turning back onto the road to the stables they carried on and a short while later came to a small country pub, “I'm going to get my lunch they do a decent casserole here, its up to you if you want anything” she told Leanne, she got out of the Land-rover and Leanne followed her into the pub, it was obvious that Bella was well known here by the fact that all the people inside, mostly farming types, all said hello to her. She went to the bar and ordered a pint of mild and a beef casserole, ignoring Leanne she stood chatting to a farmer beside her, Leanne had just enough money for a soft drink and a pie and stood eating it in silence as Bella ignored her.
The casserole arrived soon after and Bella shovelled it into her mouth at an alarming speed, in between mouthful's she gulped down the pint and ordered another, finally she'd finished, she downed the last of the pint and belched loudly, then it happened, “oh fuck no, I don't believe this” Bella almost screamed, it was the first time Leanne had seen her looking upset. Seconds later there was a massive splattering sound like a bucket of mud being tipped onto concrete followed by a smell that reminded her of a blocked drain, the farmer standing at the bar beside Bella began to retch violently, “fuckin hell, did you shit yourself? “ he asked glaring at Bella.
All eyes turned to look at Bella as the strange noise continued, Bella looked frozen to the spot as her grubby white jodhpurs began to bulge alarmingly, the bulge spread across her massive arse and began to work its way down her legs until it reached the tight knee high riding boots. At this point, its downward travel being stopped the legs began to bulge outwards and a foul smelling liquid oozed through the jodhpurs and dripped onto her boots, all the while Bella stood motionless, the room silent apart from the bubbling sound as Bella's jodhpurs continued to fill, it was obvious to all that Bella wasn't just having an accident in her jods, she was loading them!
When the bubbling and splattering had stopped Bella ran out of the pub, as Leanne followed slowly behind her she could hear sniggers and crude comments by some of the other pub-goers
Outside on the car park Bella squelched her way back to the land-rover, the slimy wet shit oozing through her jodhpurs as she went, she tore open the drivers door and climbed inside, sitting down a touch too heavily the fouls smelling contents of her jodhpurs was forced upwards, some being pushed into her saggy cunt and some out of the back of the already overstretched pants and up her back, the cab absolutely stank!
Leanne could hardly contain her satisfaction at what had just happened as she opened the passenger door and climbed inside the cab, once inside she closed the door and hurriedly would down the window to allow the foul stench to escape, not that the incident had come as a complete surprise to her, to be fair it did state on the packet of laxative chocolate not to take more than 2 squares and to avoid being far from a toilet, and given that the pack had contained 16 squares and they'd all been mixed into the icing on the chocolate cake, well she'd expected something would happen, just not so fast or so spectacular.
Bella was strangely silent on the drive home, just as they slowed down to turn into the stables she let out a massive wail and the smell seemed to get worse, it was obvious that something else had escaped her body and was now in her jodhpurs.
She pulled up sharply by the wall, leapt out and began to hurry towards the toilet, she'd barely gone more than 10 yards when she stopped again, she clenched her thighs, “oooh fuck noooo!” this time a light brown watery liquid poured out of her jodhpurs, it ran down her legs, coated her filthy boots and began to form a smelly puddle beneath Bella's feet.
It was blatantly obvious that there was now nothing whatsoever in Bella's bowels, nothing that is except liquid, and even that was being forcibly ejected. Finally she waddled off across the yard but instead of going to the toilet she stopped by the tap and began to strip, not a pretty sight at the best of times, but being covered in runny shit just made her look even more grotesque.
Leanne watched from the other side of the yard as item by item Bella removed all her clothes and threw them on the floor, her large flaccid arse was covered in lumps of sticky shit and her back was also filthy, as she scrubbed in an effort to clean herself her massive saggy tits swung like pendulous sacks, ' reminds me of a cow that needs milking' Leanne thought to herself.
30 minutes later and she was clean, she tipped her boots upside down and liquid shit poured from them, after hosing them out she pushed them back onto her fat legs and began to hose the shit from her clothes, finally when they were as clean as it was possible to get using only cold water she threw them over a fence to dry.
Leanne, having thoroughly enjoyed this display of humiliation had slipped into the barn before being seen and by the time Bella caught up with her she was busily brushing the floor, “everything OK now? “ she asked, trying to sound concerned and innocent at the same time, “I've no fucking idea what caused that, but I'll find out” snapped Bella, trying to maintain an air of authority, this wasn't helped by the fact that apart from the riding boots all she was wearing was a too tight grubby blue swimming costume, where that had come from was anybody's guess.
“when you've finished that you might as well sod off home, but be early tomorrow” Bella growled, she turned to walk out and just as she reached the door there was a familiar bubbling sound, “fuck” yelled Bella as the rear of her swimsuit turned brown seconds before a foul smelling liquid began to run down her legs, Leanne couldn't help it and sniggered slightly, unfortunately although she said nothing Bella had heard her.
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

I can't wait until Bella finds Leanna 270s and socks
owlman

Post by owlman »

The following day Leanne arrived at the stable to find Bella waiting for her, she welcomed her warmly, that in itself was rather un-nerving for Leanne, who wasn't used to Bella being nice. She sat on a chair and removed her trainers took her riding boots out of her rucksack and slipped her feet into them, inside the rucksack was another bag, in this was a pair of tight white jeans and a white top, Leanne was going out after work that night for a drink with her family to celebrate her parents wedding anniversary.
She took the bag out and hung the clothes on a hanger to let the creases fall out, they'd be fine in the brew room until she changed into them after work, besides getting changed at work meant she could go straight to the pub rather than going home first. "oooh, someones going to look nice, going anywhere special? " asked Bella seeing Leanne hang up her clothes, Leanne told her about the anniversary meal for her parents, there were several family members going who she'd not seen for a while and she was looking forward to it.
It appeared that the little episode with the cake the day previously had had a positive effect on Bella, she wasn't nasty to Leanne, in fact she was very helpful. Together they cleaned out the stables, took the muck to the heap and hosed down the floor and the yard ,Bella didn't mention yesterdays events so Leanne decided not to mention it either, maybe she had found it embarrassing and didnt want the subject brought up again. At lunchtime they both sat in the brew room and chatted, Bella told her how long she'd worked there and how she'd wanted to ride horses professionally but was considered too heavy, "after all I do look a sight in my jods don't I" she giggled, "especially with my fat arse, its a wonder my jods dont split when I bend over". They had lunch and then Bella suggested they take a walk around the place, Leanne had never been shown around and there was a lot of stuff she'd not seen, so with Bella as a guide she was given a tour of the whole place, buildings, fields everything, it was a lot bigger than she had thought.
As they walked along the edge of one of the paddocks Bella let out a loud sloppy sounding fart, "oops, I hope that wasnt a wet one" she giggled, "yesterday was bad enough" Leanne nodded, "yes I suppose it was" she replied, "hang on a minute I need a piss" Bella said stopping suddenly, she took hold of the front of her grubby beige jodhpurs and pulled them up tightly into her cunt, she had a massive camel toe, Leanne wondered it her cunt was so puffy because she fucked a lot or did she just use a lot of toys, she couldnt imagine anyone wanting to fuck someone with such filthy habits as Bella.
She parted her legs a little and began to piss in her jodhpurs, it poured out of them like a running tap, very little went down her legs and Leanne was amazed at how far it squirted through the tight jodhpurs. "why bother dropping them when they get dirty anyway, its much easier to just go when you need to" said Bella, noticing the look on Leannes face.Leanne nodded, "well I suppose so" she replied.
They continued walking in silence, after about 10 minutes they had reached the furthest side of the field, you could no longer see the buildings from here, it was just fields as far as the eye could see, Bella finally broke the silence, "havent you ever pissed in your pants then? " Leanne looked shocked at this question, "well no, not since I was little" she answered, "oh and did you like doing it? " Bella asked, "not really you see i had a skirt on and we were out on a trip, mum made me keep my wet panties on all day as punishment for not using the toilet earlier".
"oh, I remember when I found I enjoyed it, I was working here actually and it was a freezing cold day in winter, the toilets had froze up and the bloke who ran the yard hadnt fixed them, I held on as long as I could but just after lunch we were in the stable block and I couldnt hold it any longer, he was with me so I didnt want to pull my jods down, anyway I just pissed in them, it warmed me up for a while too", Leanne nodded, "didn't he say anything about it, the bloke I mean? " Bella laughed, "oh god no, he just made a joke about it, said worse would happen if I stayed long enough and I might as well get used to it, and I did" . "worse, what can be worse than wetting yourself in front of your boss" exclaimed Leanne, " well nothing really, I mean you just get used to stuff, things happen and you deal with them" Bella told her, "like the first time i shit myself". Leanne's face was a picture, "you shit yourself in front of your boss!" she gasped, "yeah, it was no big deal, it had to be done, so I did it" replied Bella casually.
They began to walk back across the field in silence, Leanne was curious about why Bella had described shitting in her jodhpurs as something that had to be done, eventually she decided to ask her. "Can I ask how it happened, how you soiled your pants I mean?" , Bella laughed, "I didn't soil my pants love, I shit myself, stop being so polite, these things happen, it'll happen to you one day" Leanne gasped, "oh god I'd hate that,I really hope I dont" she replied. "well listen it was like this" said Bella, "one day we were out repairing the fence by the road, a car had gone through it and damaged it, so me and the owner were repairing it, anyway we'd been there about an hour and it was after lunch, I'd had a lot to eat, like I always do" Bella giggled "well the fence was right on the far side of the field, a good 20 minute walk from the yard and suddenly I began to get these feelings in my stomach, you know, urges, so I asked if he'd run me back to the stables in the truck and he said no, it meant packing away all the tools. I told him I really needed to use the toilet and he just laughed and said I should have gone before we came out, I tried to carry on working but it was no good, the urges got stronger and I could feel my arse opening up" she didnt seem bothered about telling Leanne the story, "anyhow in the end he got fed up with me keep stopping work and said I'd better sort myself out, there were no bushes to go behind and I just knew that by the time I'd walked back to the stables it would be in my pants" Leanne gasped, "so what did you do then?" Bella paused for a moment, "well I was afraid if I didnt do something then I was going to lose my job, and it was one of those situations where whatever I did it was going to be embarassing, I mean if I'd dropped my jods in the field he'd have seen me, not to mention anyone driving past, if I'd tried to walk back to the stables I'd never have made it, and that would have annoyed him, so I did the only thing I could, I carried on working, the next time I got an urge in my stomach I just relaxed, let it all out into my knickers!"
Leanne couldnt imagine herself ever doing anything like that, "oh my god, I'd have died of embarassment" she gasped, "oh it wasnt that bad, i think the worst thing was the fact I had knickers on, if I hadnt it would have just sat in te back og my jods, but in the knickers it felt a bit funny, so I never wore any after that, dont worry when it happens you'll get used to it, believe me" she said quite matter of factly.
They walked back to the yard, Leanne kept thinking about what had been said, in particular about her getting used to using her jodhpurs as a toilet, she really didnt fancy the idea. Back at the yard they went into the brew room and had a drink, Bella had kindly brough some fruit juice in and it was Leanne's favourite, they sat and chatted for a while then Bella said, "well everythings done, why dont you get changed and head off, its only an hour earlier and I expect you're dying to go to see your relatives" Leanne went to the sink and washed her hands, "where shall I get changed?" she asked, "well in here, dont mind me" replied Bella. Leanne was a bit nervous about getting undressed in front of a stranger, but thre was nowhere else, not unless she fancied doing it in the stables, and besides Bella was a woman " she slipped off her riding boots, pulled off her jumper and finally down came her jodhpurs, "ooooh very sexy" remarked bella, seeing Leanne standing there in her white bra and thin white cotton panties.Leanne somehow felt a little uncomfortable at the way she said this, there was something that didnt seem right.
"now those panties are perfect. thin and full cut, they'd hold quite a load they would" Bella said to her, Leanne reached out to get her white jeans, Bella stopped her, "you'll do it at some point belive me, why not get it over with and do it now, the first time's always the worst you know". Leanne gasped nervously, "get what over with?" she replied, "shitting in your pants, you'll do it sooner or later, just imagine pushing a nice big firm load into those" she chuckled, "but I'll give you one piece of advice though, piss before you shit, its less messy".
Suddenly Leanne realised that she did actually need to use the toilet, she'd not been all day and she didn't fancy going now, not with the way Bella was acting, true, maybe she would end up going in her pants at some point, but only when it was unavoidable! "I think I'm ok at the moment besides I have to go to meet my family, imagine how embarassing that would be, turning up with a load in my pants" she said, trying to make a joke of it, Bella reamained silent and handed her her tight white jeans.
She slipped into them, they were so tight you could see her panty line, but she wasn't bothered she wasn't going to take them off again, next she put on her top, finally she removed her socks, silpped on a clean white pair and finally she stepped into her trusty Nike trainers, "there, all done, how do I look?" she asked Bella, doing a little twirl.
Bella smiled, but it wasnt a nice smile, it was a sort of evil smile, "perfect, just perfect, and I love the way those jeans highlight the fact you're wearing panties" she replied, "anyway, before you go, let me show you something" she led Leanne out of the door and across the yard, she opened another door, it was a room Leanne had never been in before. Once inside the door slammed behind her, the room was empty apart from a chair, the only other thing in the room was a rope attached to a pully screwed to a rafter, Leanne was soon to find out what it could be used for!
Bella suddenly moved a lot faster than she looked capable of, in seconds Leanne found herself handcuffed and then attached to the rope, Bella yanked the rope sending Leanne's hands above her head, her feet barely touched the concrete floor, "hey, whats all this about?" she yelled, Bella bent down and tied Leannes feet to a couple of rings set in the floor, "this, I'll tell you what its about you little bitch" spat Bella, she'd gone from sickly sweet to raving psycho in a millisecond, "yesterday was the most embarrassing day of my life, how do you think I felt eh, standing in the pub and shitting myself, only no I didnt just shit myself did I what I did was more like a shit fountain, I could have got away with pushing a nice firm one out, nobody'd have noticed that, but oh no, I had to look like a fucking slurry tanker"
"anyway last night, after I'd cleaned myself up I went to the hospital to see what the problem was, they asked if I'd eaten anything unusual, which I hadn't, not apart from your cake that is, anyway I still had a piece left and they tested it, and guess what" Leanne remained silent, "there was enough laxative in it to loosen up a dozen people, but because I'd took it all I ended up like a human slurry spreader!"
Leanne looked at her in horror, she'd been found out, so what was psycho Bella going to do to her? "look I'm so sorry, it just seemed like a good idea at the time, I mean, you were pretty horrible to me" she said, begining to sob slightly, "horrible, you've seen nothing yet you little bitch, I'll show you how horrible I can be" she spat. she reached out and pushed hard on Leanne's stomach, "oww, please dont" begged Leanne, "why, need to shit do you bitch?" growled Bella, "yes, but I need a wee too, please let me go to the toilet" she begged. Bella smiled, "oh and which do you want more, a piss or a shit?" Leanne sniffled, "I think a wee would be more urgent" she replied, "please let me have one" Bella smiled that evil smile again, "nobody's stopping you honey, but you have to ask properly, tell me you need to piss", Leanne gasped as a dribble leaked into her panties, "ok please,I really need to piss, let me go" she begged, "piss your pants then" snarled Bella, "nooo, not my white jeans, I'm meeting people, they'll laugh at me" she sobbed, "hmm ok, perhaps you need some encouragement" replied Bella, she undid Leannes jeans and pulled them down, "its always worse when you're desperate the second your pants come down" she sniggered. "now piss". Leanne shook her head, "no, I'm not doing it in my jeans, no way!" Bella, laughed," you'll piss eventually, you just need some encouragement" she parted her fat thighs and pissed into her filthy jodhpurs, "ooh that felt good, releasing all that pressure, you really should try it" she sniggered, another spurt went into Leannes panties, this time it didn't go unnoticed, "oh oh, nearly there" chuckled Bella.
She looked at Leanne, "so you really dont want to piss in those little white panties then?" Leanne shook her head, "no, please dont make me do it in them please" Bella, smiled, "ok so we wont make you piss your panties like a little girl then" she reached out and pulled Leannes panties down to her jodhpurs," perhaps you need something to piss into?" Leanne noddeed, "please" Bella reached down and removed one of Leannes trainers, she rubbed it slowly between Leannes legs, "piss when you're ready bitch" she sneered, Leanne sobbed, "look bitch stop snivelling, its either your pants or your trainers, now which?" Leanne relaxed and allowed her bladder to open, warm piss poured into her trainer, "stop it" snarled Bella, she put it on the floor and held up the other one, "piss" she yelled, by the time her bladder was empty Leanne had filled both her nike trainers with warm smelly piss, but her ordeal was far from over.
to be continued.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Nice looking forward to more
owlman

Post by owlman »

Suspended as she was from the rope and with no possibility of anyone coming to her aid Leanne could only wonder what Bella would do next, the only thing she was certain of was that whatever she did it was certain not to be a pleasant experience!
Bella stood looking at Leanne wondering what to do to her next, she was clearly enjoying the power she had over this poor girl,power and control, the two things she enjoyed most. It had started at school when Bella was in her final year, she'd been bullied for being overweight and her life had been made a misery by some of the other kids, sadly as often happens the victim later becomes a bully themselves and this is what had happened to Bella. She'd also got involved with some really strange people she'd met online and her sex life was anything but normal.
Bella stood behind Leanne and bent down, she took hold of her panties and slowly pulled them back up over Leannes hips, "there we go,does baby feel better now?" she asked, in a tone that was more mocking than concerned, Leanne nodded, "good,but baby still has to go poo poo doesnt she?" again Leanne nodded,"yes I do,please let me go" she sobbed. Bella sniggered, "Aww,baby needs a poo poo,can baby hold it,or is she going to poo poo her panties? "
"i'll try and hold it, I really will if thats what you want" Leanne said, clenching her buttocks tightly. Bella sniggered, "oh no, baby mustnt hold it,if baby has to poo then baby must poo". She placed a hand on the front of Leannes panties and slid it slowly upward beneath her jumper, "such a flat tummy, well apart from a little bulge just here" she said as she pushed hard on Leannes stomach, Leanne gasped, "oh, I see someones got a full tummy,someone needs to go poo poo" she sniggered, she pressed harder, "please don't, you'll make me do it" begged Leanne. "do what" replied Bella, Leannes sniffled,"poo my panties" she replied, Bella slipped her hand around the girls back and traced a line downward with her finger, she went down between her buttocks then stopped when she reached Leannes anus, " I bet you have a really tight asshole dont you,lets find out shall we" she pushed her finger slowly into Leannes anus taking her thin white panties with it, she pushed about an inch and smiled as Leanne gasped and squirmed, removing her finger she smiled as she saw the dark brown stain on the girls clean white panties, "oh my,you really do need to poo poo" she sniggered, "i'm afraid you've dirtied your nice clean panties".
"please, dont do that again,it hurts" begged Leanne, Bella laughed, "ever heard of a manual evacuation girl? " Leanne shook her head, "no,what is it?" she asked, she suspected it was something unpleasant though. "well it's when someone cant go themselves, so a finger is used to make them empty their bowels" she explained, "would you like me to help you empty yours? " she pushed her finger against Leannes anus once more. "no, i'm fine thanks,honest" she whimpered. "oh really, well you'd best get on with it then,it's not good to hold yourself, come on baby poo poo time".Leanne shook her head, "I'm ok honest, I can wait" ,the finger pushed hard against her anus,"shit those panties bitch or in goes the finger" snarled Bella.
Leanne gave a gentle push and felt her anus start to open,the thought of what she was about to do made her stop pushing almost immediately. "do it bitch, and I want a commentary" snarled Bella, " I want to hear how it feels when you shit your panties". Leanne pushed again, "i'm pushing, i can feel my bum opening" she began, Bella smiled, " I can feel something moving,sliding out of my bum,its firm and warm, i'm pushing harder it's touching my panties now,pushing them outwards" she stopped,Bella who was by now stood slightly to the side of her reached behind and placed a hand on Leannes panties,"hmmm yes,a small bulge,not much though,carry on". Leanne didn't have to push,she just relaxed and her anus opened automatically desperate to relieve her bowels of the load inside. "it's coming out,I can feel it sliding out of my bum into my panties, its firm and moist I bet my panties are filthy" she sniffled, Bella laughed, "dirty bitch,shitting your panties like a child,imagine what mummy and daddy would say if they saw you like this".
Bella stepped forward and grabbing hold of the waistband pulled Leannes jeans tightly up again, Leanne gasped as she felt the small load in her panties squash against her bottom. Bella then turned to Leanne, "ok bitch,finish that shit, fill those fucking panties now". Leanne shook her head and sobbed, " I can't and I won't, I have to go to the party,how can I go in dirty underwear,it'll be so embarrassing!"
"oh,and I wasn't embarassed when you made me shit myself in the pub then, I wasn't embarassed when I had liquid shit running into my pants? " snarled Bella, "just fucking do it, or else". The thought of her family seeing her with her panties full of shit made Leanne argue back, "oh really,and what if I refuse? " she spat. "well perhaps this will persuade you" replied Bella, pointing to a camera on the wall that Leanne hadn't noticed before.
"it's all on tape,I'm sure you wouldn't want me to put it on one of those fetish websites would you? " .Leanne knew she wasn't joking or bluffing here, if the thought of a few family members seeing her worried her then the thought os thousands of people seeing it online was positively mortifying!
"ok, you win, I'll do whatever you want" sniffed Leanne, Bella released her from the rope and told her to stand where she was and look relaxed, then she told her what to do and say, "remember it's all being recorded" she growled,"so make it look good or else it'll be online by tonight".
Leanne stoodlooking at the camera as she introduced herself and told the camera her age,her address and where she worked, then finally she began to say what Bella had told her to say.
" I've been such a naughty girl today, I pissed in my best Nike trainers and they're quite full and now I'm going to wear them" she bent down and picked one up to show the camera,piss dripped out of it, placing it back on the floor she slipped her foot into it,then into the other one. "oooh that feels so good, all my nasty piss in my trainers I really love feeling it squelching as I walk" she stepped up and down several times making piss ooze out of the shoes, "you know what else I enjoy, having a nice big shit in my tight jeans, my tight white jeans and my little white cotton panties,I did a bit earlier,but now I'm going to fill them" she went on trying to sound seductive. She turned around and slowly lowered her jeans revealing her slightly stained panties. "look at them can you see my shit stains,shall I do some more?" she pushed and a fairly large turd slipped into her panties, "hmmm look at that and theres lots more" she went on,she pulled up her jeans again,"hmmm thats so warm in there,and theres lots left to come out,I think its time to finish it" she continued. Leanne was grateful that her rear was pointing toward the camera not her face,she really didnt want to have to look as though she was enjoying it. Slowly she pushed and kept pushing as the contents of her bowels slowly began to fill her panties,finally she had finished, "hmmm feels so nice" she said as she ran her hands across her shit filled jeans.
"perfect,now lets get you to your party" said Bella, a big smile on her face, she took Leanne outside and led her to the landrover, "it's ok I have my moped" said Leanne, "no, get in I'll drop you off,you cant ride with all that in your pants" she replied, Leanne had intended to pop home,shower and change before going to the pub but now that wasn't going to happen,her humiliation was almost complete and how bad it was she was about to find out.
Bella drove her to the pub and got out of the landrover,Leanne got out and was about to walk inside when Bella pushed her hard against the side of the truck smashing the messy load against Leannes tight white jeans, she led her into the pub and told her parents in a non too discrete manner that she'd brought Leanne because she wasnt feeling very well and she didnt want to leave her alone, "however I think she had an accident on the way here,judging by the state of her jeans" she told them. She said goodbye and told Leanne she hoped she'd feel better soon and looked forward toseeing her back at work. Poor Leanne,it seemed that just about everybody in the pub was looking at her and to make matters worse her parents were so annoyed they made her sit by herself while everyone else enjoyed themselves, "it's simple if baby wants to poo her pants baby can sit in them all night" her father told her angrily. Poor Leanne,how embarassing it was for her, she sat there with people looking at her a massive load squashed into her jeans, she squirmed slightly with embarassment, then to her horror realised her panties were becoming a little wet in the crotch and the wetness wasn't her pissing herself!
challanger244

Post by challanger244 »

great job, looking forward to more of your writings
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Me too, love the style that draws you in :-)
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Any updates?
owlman

Post by owlman »

Leanne sat by herself all evening as the others around her enjoyed themselves, almost an hour had passed without her having so much as a drink, she was so worried about people seeing the state she was in she'd not dared to go to the bar. eventually a young man came over carrying a drink, he handed it to her and sat down beside her, "looks like somone's in quite a mess there" he said, looking at her badly soiled white jeans. Leanne felt her cheeks reddening with shame, clearly her situation was no longer a secret, she imagined not only what they were saying but also if anyone had taken pictures of her, would she become an internet sensation for all the wrong reasons!
She took a sip of her drink and became aware of him putting his hand on her thigh, because she said nothing he allowed his hand to slide further up her leg and across to her crotch, he began to massage it, gently at first then more forcefully, already aroused Leanne decided to say nothing and see where he'd go with this, she didnt have to wait long, his fingers found the zip and slowly pulled it down, a couple of fingers entered and began to rub the front of her panties, she let out a long low sigh of pleasure.
"your cunts all wet and its not just piss is it you filthy little girl" he whispered in her ear, Leanne shook her head, "no its not, is that so very wrong? " she replied. The fingers probed deeper, pushing her wet panties into her moist hole, they moved lower and tried to probe under her bottom, clearly attempting to locate her anus, instinctively she raised herself up a little to allow the probing fingers access, despite feeling some revulsion she felt a frisson of excitement as the fingers began to probe what she knew was her own shit inside her panties.
"hmmm, filthy little thing you, thats shit in your pants isnt it?" he asked, Leanne nodded, "yes I guess it is, lots of it too, inside my tight little panties" she murmured, the fingers continued to probe, pushing the mess all over the insides of her underwear, a finger found her anus and probed the opening, then slipped inside, she gasped as she felt her anus open in response to the probing. It wiggled slowly in and out for several minutes and she realised that she was about to cum, adding more mess to the mass already inside her tight jeans. "thats it slut, cum, cum in those filthy pants, you know you want to". Leanne was no longer in control of the situation, her body had taken over, clearly she was enjoying what was happening regardless of how degrading or public it might have been, anyone including her parents could easily observe what was going on, fortunately for her they all seemed to busy having a good time.
"ooh fuck, thats so good, making me mess my filthy panties, ooh, i need a wee too now" she murmered, he moved his hand back to the front and while rubbing her pussy he applied pressure on her swollen tummy with the other hand, " do it, piss yourself, piss those filthy pants like the dirty bitch you are" he told her, she didnt need telling twice, she relaxed a little and he smiled as he felt a warm wetness on his hand, she was indeed pissing her pants. it ran off the leather seat and dripped onto the floor creating a puddle on the tiles beneath her feet.
He laughed as he looked down and saw the growing pool, "filthy little slut, does daddy know how dirty you are?" she shook her head, "oh god no, he'd go mental" she gasped, "well best keep it between us then, I'll get another drink" he replied, pulling his hand out of her jeans and heading off towards the bar. By the end of the night she was quite drunk and below her seat was a fairly large puddle of her own piss, her jeans were soaked and so were her trainers, there was no way she could leave the building without people noticing the state she was in. People had begun to leave the party and to her horror she noticed that some of the first to leave were her own family, clearly they were so disgusted by the state she'd arrived in that they'd decided to leave her to make her own way home, this ould involve a long walk alone at night as clearly no taxi driver was going to allow her to get into his car in the state she was in, she felt quite worried at this point, there were several miles of long dark road that would have to be navigated to arrive at her home.
The lad who'd been with her all night eventually got up and went to leave, "goodnight you filthy dirty bitch, it's been nice using you, hopefully we'll meet again" he said as he disappeared out of the door, finally apart from the club staff Leanne was alone, it was time to leave. She stepped outside into the cool night, the car park was deserted, well almost, parked on the far side of it was a lone car, as she walked towards the exit it drove towards her, "need a taxi love?" the driver called out through the open window. Pulling alongside her he was able to see the state she was in, "yes please" she replied, he looked at her, piss squelching in her trainers, her soaked white jeans with the stains on the back and was about to drive off, no way could he have her in his taxi like that. "go over there, by that wall" he said, pointing to a long low wall, "by the streetlamp" he added, he turned the car around and parked under the lamp about 6 feet from the wall, Leanne walked over and stood in the gap between the car and the wall.
Stepping from the car he looked at her, "fucking hell, you're one filthy cow, the shoes will have to come off, and the jeans" he told her, "off, my jeans ?" she asked, "well yeah, unless you want to walk home" he told her,"you cant go in my car like that you nasty animal". Leanne slipped out of her sodden trainers and slowly unfastened her soiled wet jeans,as she pushed them down and stepped out of them, the taxi driver gasped, "oh fuck, you shit yourself too didnt you? " she nodded, "yes I did, I couldnt help it, sorry" she replied, he stepped forward and pulled her filthy panties down her legs, she stepped forwards and out of them, he reached forward and took hold of her top and pulled it over her head leaving her naked apart from her skimpy little bra, "hey whats going on what are you doing? " she asked, he said nothing but simply began to wipe the mess off her pert little bottom, after a few minutes he was happy with his work and threw her soiled top onto the floor, someone was going to get one hell of a suprise in the morning when they saw what was on the floor, "ok get in, oh and take the bra off" he ordered, she climbed into the front passenger seat, he turned to look at her, "I said take the bra off, now do it, unless you really do want to walk home" he growled, she unclipped her bra took it off and dropped it out of the window.
"good girl, now lets go, by the way, how are you thinking of paying me for this trip?" he enquired, Leanne realised that somewhere that night she'd not only lost all her clothes, but also her handbag with her purse in, she had nothing to pay with, the taxi moved out of the car park and set off into the darkness, "well, how you paying then?" he asked, "I'll get some cash from the house when we arrive" she told him, he shook his head and pulled off the road into a dark layby,"out, now" he told her, pointing to the door, "wait, you cant leave me here alone naked,miles from home" she replied, almost sobbing he smiled clearly knwoing what he was doing, "ok then, so how you paying?" . Leanne thought for a minute, "I could give you a blow job, would that do? " he nodded, for a start yes, get on with it then" he replied, undoing his pants so she could suck his cock, she leant over onto his seat and began to suck gently, it tasted sweaty and of stale piss and she began to retch, he reached over and rammed a finger up he bottom, "dont be dick bitch, enjoy it, earn the ride" he growled as he probed her tight ass with his finger, she'd been sucking for longer tahm she'd ever done before and still he showed no signs of cumming, "I'm getting bored now, get that ass over here, ride my cock" he told her, she sat up and slid across onto the drivers seat, she'd hardly got on top of him and she felt his cock probing her ass, a quick hard push and she gasped as it went deep into her ass, a few moments later and he groaned with pleasure as she felt him ejaculate inside her., he pushed her roughly off him and started the engine, as he pulled away he looked across at Leanne, "right, get sucking, lick your filthy shit off my cock, and slowly, i want to enjoy it". she leant back over, head in his lap and began to lick and suck his cock, it tasted vile, the fact that it was her shit made no difference, it was still shit, slowly she licked and sucked, she could feel his cock pulsating, he was about to cum, the car came to a halt at the exact moment he spurted a thick salty load into her mouth, she coughed, spluttered and looked up, looking down at her through the window was a familair face, "oh fuck, I dont believe this" she gasped as the interior light came on revealing her totally naked with cum dripping down her chin, the face at the car window should have been familair to her for one simple reason, it was her own father, she leapt out of the taxi and ran for the house, the last thing she heard as she went inside was the taxi driver laughing "no honestly mate, she already paid for the taxi, didnt you see it running out of her mouth, anytime she needs a taxi, tell her to all me"

the end