The New Girl

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

The New Girl

Post by owlman »

Following a period of absence I was once again back on old familiar ground, my local riding stables, some faces had changed but the place was still the same, the same randy old owner and the same rundown buildings, the only thing that had changed in the few months i'd been away was that there'd been no maintenance done and the list of jobs was quite substantial. Although the owner didnt know it yet, when all the work was completed so too would be my bill.
Its surprising how things change in a few months,people come,people go and sometimes the people you least expect end up leaving to have a baby! This explained why my favourite young lady was no longer at the stables, which was a pity as I'd always liked her company, not only was she easy on the eye, she was also pleasant to chat to and we'd even had a bit of fun in one of the empty stables on several occasions, but as they say time and tide wait for no man, she'd met a fella and moved on.
I looked at my list of jobs, a few easy ones, loose hinges and bolts, a few leaking pipes and then a few bigger jobs that would take longer to deal with, I decided to do a few of the simpler ones before tackling one of the nastier ones, a faulty slurry pump. I made my way around the yard tackling the smaller jobs and remarking how quiet it was, normally at this time of a morning there'd be at least half a dozen girls there, some riding, some mucking out, today it appeared I was alone.
I opened a stable door to repair a leaking pipe and stepped inside, unlike the other clean stables this one had yet to be mucked out but thankfully the horse had been removed. I was fixing the leak when I became aware of someone behind me, I turned around to see a fairly tall girl of about 19 with black shoulder length hair, small breasts and a slim waist, she was dressed in a pair of gleaming white jodhpurs, black knee length leather riding boots and a smart white blouse. "oh hello, I didnt realise there was anyone here" I said, I introduced myself and she gave me a lovely warm smile, she told me her name was Heather, she was almost 20 years old and she'd only been stabling her horse here for about 3 months after her family moved to the area. She then explained that all the other girls had gone on a day trip to a horse trials and the only reason she'd not gone was she'd mixed up her dates and thought she had a hospital appointment, by the time she'd realised her error the trip had been booked, as a result it was just her here today, alone with her horse, or it was until she realised I was here too.
We chatted as I fixed the leak, then as it was time for a drink I asked her if she fancied a coffee with me and she said she was just about to suggest the same thing, hmmm, great minds think alike. We made coffee and sat in the quiet yard on a convenient hay bale, I asked where she got the name Heather from, it was unusual for a girl of her age, most girls tended to be named after popular or famous people at the time they were born, and I couldnt think of any famous 'Heathers' around the time she was born, well not any that were known to most people, there was only one and she was a model in a certain gentlemans magazine, she had a penchant for wearing tight leather and consequently had earned the nickname 'Heather in leather'.
She just giggled when I asked about her name, "oh it was my dad's idea, someone he knew when he was younger". looking at her I wondered if her dad had some kind of vision of the future, as she had more than a passing resemblance to her namesake, "oh yes, Heather in leather" I replied, without actually realising what I had said, "Oh, thats very observant of you, noticing I wear leather riding boots" she answered and she stretched out her long slender leg and wiggled her booted foot rather sexily, although to be honest i done think she saw it as a sexy gesture, " I prefer leather, my feet sweat terribly in rubber boots, but i do have a pair, for when I have to get dirty" she giggled. 'hmm yes, and I'd love to get dirty with you' I thought to myself.
A short while later I decided to tackle one of the larger problems, a blockage in a pumped slurry pipe, it pumped the liquified manure into a tank which was then sold to a local farmer for using on his fields, it solved the problem of getting rid of all the horse manure and also earned the owner a few hundred pounds a year. I took a look at the pipes and realised the problem was in the overflow line, this pipe emptied into a concrete lined pit know as a sump, the sump was about 8 feet deep and 20 feet square, it normally had about 3 feet of very liquid slurry in the bottom and about 4 feet from the base a walkway a couple of feet wide ran around the inside edge, this allowed you to access the entry pipe without having to wade in the foul smelling black slurry.
I realised that to clear the blockage I'd have to remove the end grill in the sump, that required two people, one in the sump to slacken the retaining bolts and one in the chamber above to hold a spanner on the nuts on the other side, I'd have to come back tomorrow and bring someone with me to help. Unfortunately as I looked at the level in the holding tank I instantly saw one problem and an announcement on the radio threw another one into the mix!
The tank was almost full, clearly it hadnt been emptied in some time and according to the radio, we were in for several days of severe rainfall, the tank was bound to overflow if I didnt sort it today, but with nobody to help it looked like we had a major problem, anyway it was lunchtime and after washing my hands i retrieved my sandwiches from my van and went to sit on the bale in the yard, I might as well enjoy the last of the sun. A few minutes later I was joined by heather, "oh, do you mind if I sit her too, it's nice in the sun and I do like someone to chat to" she told me, I patted the bale, "here, stick your bum down, but mind the spikey bits" I chuckled, "oh yes, I hate having my bum pricked" she giggled, I almost choked on my sandwich, its a good job you cant read my mind, I thought to myself, judging by the shape of her pert little bum I can imagine there were several people who'd love to put a prick up it, myself included.
owlman

The New Girl continued

Post by owlman »

We ate lunch and chatted, she was a pleasant young lady, not like some of the snobby ones I'd met in the past, also I believed she was genuinely unaware of just how attractive she was, she didn't flaunt herself and wore almost no makeup.She asked how my day was going and I told her about the problem with the tank and how I was unable to loosen the bolts myself and that i'd tried to ring a mate to give me a hand but that he was unavailable, I only hoped, I continued, that for once the forecasters had got it wrong and it wouldnt rain heavily over the next few days, 'otherwise, we could all be in deep shit if that sump overflows' I said trying to sound like I was joking, even if I was serious.
Heather looked at me for a moment, "hang on whats involved with the job then?" she asked, I expalined how normally the grill on the sump had 4 captive nuts and you leant into the chamber above and undid 4 bolts and the grill simply dropped off, however in this case the bolts were not captive, meaning they needed holding on both sides, she thought for a moment, then replied, "well, cant I hold the spanner for you?". I said she probably could, she could reach into the chamber and I'd go into the sump, once the bolts were off the job was relatively easy.
We finished lunch and walked back to my van to grab the tools and my wellington boots, i had no intention of climbing into the sump in my ordinary work boots. Back at the van I got the spanners out of my box and it was at that point that things went wrong once more, my wellington boots where not in my van, damn!
"oh well, thats buggered that idea up then" I cursed, "hang on, I've got my riding boots on, it wont go over them will it?" replied Heather, "no it wont, but its going to make the leather filthy, and it stinks" I told her, she thought for a moment, "hang on I have an old pair in my tack box, my old rubber ones for when I'm mucking out and stuff, I'll wear those" she said, a smile appearing on her face, I think she was happy to be able to help me, what a nice girl.
She went to the stable and came back a few minutes later, gone were her expensive shiny leather boots, in their place she wore a rather dirty looking rubber pair, still long like her others, but it was obvious that these had been used for the nasty jobs she had to do.
We walekd around to the sump and I showed her the grill, I also showed her the metal ladder that went down the side and told her to make sure she kept hold of the handrail, I didnt want her falling into the slurry, not only would she stink, but it probably wouldnt do her any good if she happened to swallow some.Looking at Heather I could tell she'd lost her earlier enthusiasm for the job, "gone off the idea kid?" I asked, she shook her head, "not really, its just well I didnt realise how much was in there and I dont really fancy getting any on my white jods" she replied. 'back to square one' I thought, then suddenly I remembered something, "hang on, I have an idea, come with me" I told her, we went to the rear of the yard and there was a small shed I opened the door and we went inside, "its all still here" I told her, pointing to several boxes full of coats, jumpers and several pairs of jodhpurs, "its stuff people have left here, either because it no longer fits or they dont want it, so they put it in here for people in emrgencies, you know if you get wet or something" i explained, Heather nodded, "so, its possible you might find an old pair of jodhpurs in here then" I went on, she nodded, "ok let me have a look and i'll be back shortly" she answered.
I went back to the sump and made sure everything was ready, in the hope she found something that would fit, about 5 minutes later I heard boots on concrete, "dont laugh, its the best i could do" she giggled, the old white jods she'd found were a size too big and althought they fitted, they weren't tight on her pert bottom, they sort of hung below her bum. "looks like i have a saggy bum in these" she giggled, "anyway lets get on with it".
she took the spanner from me and began to climb down the ladder, once she reached the bottom the slurry was halfway up her grubby rubber boots, "ooh its thicker than I thought it would be" she exclaimed, she lifted her booted foot out of the slurry and watched as the thick slurry dripped slowly off her boot.she made her way carefully around the edge of the sump until she reached the grill, bent down and as she went to put the spanner on the nut, it slipped from her hand! "damn, I dropped it" she exclaimed, she reached down into the slurry and soon picked up the spanner, "ok lets try again", she went to put the spanner on the nut and once again dropped it, "oh bother, I need to be lower down" she said sounding a touch exasperated.
I suddenly realised what she was about to do and was about to tell her not to, but before I could get the words out of my mouth it was too late, Heather went into a squat! "eeew, yuk! its all over my bum" she squealed as the fould smelling cold slurry made contact with the back of her slightly baggy jodhpurs, but instead of jumping up she put the spanner on the nut, "ok ready, might as well carry on" she giggled, "after all my bums wet now, i'm just glad I took my best panties off".
I moved back and knelt down by the chamber, I felt a little uncomfortable due in no small part to the bulge in my jeans that had been caused be not only seeing this sexy girl squatting with her bum in a pile of slurry, but knwoing that beneath the now filthy jods she was pantiless, and i could only imagine how her bum felt against the cold slurry.
reaching into the chamber I began to undo the first bolt, it came away quite easily as did the second, the third however was much tighter and she struggled to keep the spanner still on the other side. I swung hard on the spanner and suddenly there was a squeal from the sump, I hoped that she'd not lost her footing and fallen in, I hurried over and looked down, "ok there Heather?" I asked, she nodded, "yeah, I just nearly had an accident thats all" she replied, "yes, thats what i thought" I answered "oh, is it that obvious then?" she asked, blushing, "is what that obvious?" I asked, "well that I need the loo, i didnt think it showed" she told me, her face reddening. Oh, I see, I just thought you'd fallen in the slurry, thats all" I said as once again I felt a twitch in my jeans, christ she knew how to excite a bloke!
"well do you want to jump out and go before we carry on then?" Heather shook her head, "no it's ok it was only wind" she giggled, it sort of slipped out as I tensed up to hold the bolt."well, better out than in, thats what they say isnt it?" I added, grinning slightly, "so they say and it feels like theres a lot more in there" she said, then added, "like you say, better out than in".
I watched as she tensed slightly and a few bubbles appeared through the slurry, "yes, feels much better, might as well let it all out" she said grinning at me.there was a flurry of bubbles,then suddenly she went rigid,"oh fuck, that wasnt wind" I looked at her squatting in the slurry and couldnt believe what I thought I'd just heard, She suddenly got to her feet and the slight bagginess in the rear of her jods seemed to have gone a lot less baggy, " Heather, are you saying you just followed through in your jods?" I asked, hoping I didnt sound as excited as I felt, "yes I think it was a push too far, you wont tell anyone will you?" she asked suddenly looking worried, "of course not, there's nobody else here, so who's to know, apart from us two?" I told her, then I added, "so do you want to go clean up then?" Heather looked at me, "sure you wont say anything?" I nodded, "no problem" , she smiled, "well in that case lets get the job finished then, since I'm already dirty why stop now, and besides, they'll be back in a couple of hours" I nodded, "ok whatever you want to do" she paused for a moment, "ok jut give me a second then, let me get more comfy". I picked up a barely visible movement followed by an increase in the size of the bulge in her jodhpurs, "ok lets do it, i'm ready now, no more distractions" she replied, sounding a lot more cheerful, and with that she went back into the squat.
Pretty soon the grill was off and i handed her a length of drain rod, "you might as well do the unblock as well" I said as i passed it to her, "just shove this up the pipe and twist it" taking it from me she smiled, "why, because I cant get any dirtier you mean?" I resisted the temptation to tell her that I thought she could get a lot dirtier, and I didnt mean as in covered in slurry. I stood on the edge of the pit as she twisted the rod inside the pipe, "feels like its caught on something, shall I pull?" I nodded, "yeah go for it, thats the blockage" she pulled and pulled, "ooooh, some wee came out then" she gasped, "what, how'd you know it was wee, was there much?" I asked, wondering how the hell she knew that whatever liquid was running out of the pipe was urine. "because it's in my jods, thats how I know" she giggled, suddenly seeming more relaxed, "you mean you just wet yourself?" I replied, "wet myself again you mean, anyway, with whats in my jods and what i'm squatting in does a bit of wee really matter?" she added, then with a sharp tug, "oh here we go, god look at that" she pulled the rod out of the pipe and wrapped around the end of it was a large ball of what looked like rags, paper and even some plastic sheet. I took it from her and dropped in on the concrete above, "right, lets get the grill back on" she said in a matter of fact manner. She dropped back into a squat and I went back to the chamber, in less that ten minutes the grill was back on, job done.
Heather slopped her way back through the slurry and climbed the ladder, the bulge in her jods wobbling as she climbed, fuck, this wasnt doing my cock any good, semi erect in my tight jeans, I decided that when she went to clean up I'd have to go back to my van and have a quick wank! "give me a hand to clean up will you?" she asked, I nodded, "sure, no worries", we made our way around to the tap and she handed me the hose before turning it on, "hose all this mess off for me" I started at her waist and worked slowly downwards, she gasped as the cold water hit her skin through the thin material, I rinsed all the slurry off and then went back to the top and started again, to be honest I think I spent a little longer than necessary hosing her crotch, but she didnt say anything. after doing her front I told her to turn around while i did the back, I teased her slightly bulging bottom with the jet of cold water and watched as her boots filled up and began to overflow, one final hard blast against the sof bulge and I announced she was clean, well on the outside of her jods at least!
I watched as she bent up first one leg then the other allowing all the water to pour out of her boots, I'd no idea what it was with this girl, she was stood there having soiled her jodhpurs and I still found her sexy!
"come on, my clean jods are in my stable, I might need a lift" she said with a smile, she turned and walked across the yard, the bulge in her jods wobbling as she walked.She entered her stable, "come on dont be shy" she called out, I followed her in, there hung on a nail was her pristine white jodhpurs, below them stood her long leather boots and tucked into the top of one was a pair of silky white panties, I felt my cock go fully hard, oh fuck I needed to deal with this, and soon.
Heather was facing away from me and I realised she was undoing her white blouse which she'd managed to keep clean during the job in the sump, it came off and she hung it on a nail, she turned to me and smiled, "bra on, or bra off?" I swallowed hard, "oh off I think", she reached behind her back and unclipped it then slowly slid her arms out of the straps, her small pert breasts came into view, the most obvious thing was how erect her nipples were.
"You know, the last time I dirtied my pants I got a spanking, and I was told if I did it again I'd get another" she giggled, "but I think I'm a bit old to have my pants pulled down now, dont you?" I nodded, feeling a little disappointed, "thats not to say I shouldnt get a spanking, daddy's not here, so I guess its up to you, so whats it to be, pants up or down?" and with that she turned and wiggled her pert little bottom seductively, it was at that point I became aware of a warm stickiness in my underwear, she wasnt the only one in dirty pants, but what was in mine was white warm and sticky!
Looking around I spotted a short black leather riding crop hanging from a nail and took it down, I gently prodded the bulge in the back of her jodhpurs with it, her load, when she'd released it was quite firm. I told her to lean forward a little so she had her bottom stuck out and take hold of the lower half of the split stable door, the way she was positioned her head stuck out over the door just like a horses would, a horse however wouldnt be displaying a pert little pair of tits with very hard nipples, part of me wanted someone to walk into the yard and see her like that, the other part wanted to tear down those shit filled jods and fuck her, hard and in both holes!
Carefully avoiding the bulge I laid 3 strokes on her left buttock followed by 3 on her right, "what was that Heather?" I asked, convinced I'd heard her say something, "harder, spank me harder, whip my dirty little jodhpur covered ass" she said almost in a whisper. So that was it, Heather had a spanking fetish, my mind raced wildly, unable to believe my luck, was it just a spanking she craved, or was all that had happened before part of some perverted little game she was playing? I decided to find out!
I tapped her boots gently with the crop, "spread em", her legs instantly opened about 18 inches, I trailed the crop up her left thigh and onto her crotch, letting it slide gently back and forth, she squirmed slightly, clearly enjoying what was taking place. "why should I spank you Heather, what reason could I have for using this crop on that sexy little ass?" she shuddered slightly then spoke in a confident clear voice, " I deserve a spanking because of what i did earlier" she said, "oh and what did you do that deserves a spanking then young lady?" she wiggled her booted feet as the crop probed between her legs, " I was very naughty, I sat in that filthy slurry and then I shit my pants, and as i was doing it I made myself cum, then if that wasnt enoughI pissed myself too, and besides that I'm sure I made you mess you're undies" the last bit was said with a seductive tone and I knew she was really kinky.
I laid a dozen strokes of the crop across her left buttock, then a dozen across her right one, I deliberately avoided hitting the bulge, that would come later. Finally I told her to turn around and kneel down facing me, once in position I undid my jeans took out my erect cock and waited, I didnt have to wait long and within seconds she had it in her mouth sucking hungrily on it, she didnt flinch, merely swallowed calmly when a minute or two later I fired out another warm stick load,she never spilled a drop!
I looked at my phone, it was now almost 5 pm, "what time are they due back then? " I asked, "about 5.30 " I hauled Heather to her feet, "put your blouse on", she went to grab the bra, "leave it, just the blouse" it was on and fastened in a few moments, I took hold of her left boot and she lifted her leg, off it came followed by the right one, "white jods on, and leave the others underneath, hurry". she pulled the white jodhpurs on, they were now even tighter over that shapely ass, finally she slipped into her leather boots, I took her hand and led her to my van, "get in, lets go".
She opened the passenger door and got into the van sitting down hard on the bulge in her jods, i hoped for her sake it wouldnt squash through and show,I had plans for her, and she was going to enjoy it.
We drove slowly out of the yard and halfway down the country lane we passed the minibus with the other girls on it returning to the stables, we'd left just in time. Ten minutes later we pulled up outside one of those pub diners just outside town, I told her to get out and looked at her rear as she did, luckily there was no evidence of what was contained within her jodhpurs but no doubt she could feel it, we entered the pub and i directed her to a table before heading to the bar. A couple of drinks and a snack then back to my house, if she wanted a dirty night she was going to get it, besides, I knew something she didn't, after a couple of drinks she'd need to piss and there was no way she'd be able to remove her jods in the pub toilets, she'd better hope she could hold whatever amount of liquid I decided to put into her bladder, but whatever happened one thing was certain, she was coming back to my place and come hell or high water I was determind to fuck her in both her tight little holes!

To be continued?
derfranz

Re: The New Girl

Post by derfranz »

Great story which needs a follow up.
Good to see you are back.
Thx.
owlman

Post by owlman »

Heather got into my van and sat down rather carefully, she put her seatbelt on and I started the engine and drove out of the yard, I already had a plan in mind, I drove to a rather dingy pub just outside the area, the last thing I wanted was to run into someone who knew me. I swung into the car park and as she got out of the van I took a long look at that pert little ass encased in those shit filled jodhpurs, there was no sign of what she'd done, no staining at all, which was good.
We walked into the pub which was almost empty except for a few blokes sat drinking at various tables, they didnt even look up as we entered, we went to the bar and I ordered a couple of drinks, I was determined to enjoy the experience with Heather so I ordered a coke for myself and a Brandy and Coke for her, a double.
I led her to a quiet table in an alcove, somewhere where we wouldnt be seen or disturbed, she took a sip of her drink and gasped, "wow, this tastes nice, sort of warm and tasty". I just smiled, "enjoy it Heather, you've earned a nice drink today for helping me", she smiled and took a bigger mouthfull of the drink, "yes, its been an interesting day, but a messy one" she giggled wiggling her bottom in her seat. I reached out slightly and placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it gently, getting no objection from her I slid it over slightly onto her crotch and gave it a little rub, slightly harder this time. " who knows, perhaps it'll get more interesting, and more messy" I replied, taking another big swallow from her glass she looked at me, "ooh I do hope so".
Taking that as a green light I took hold of the zip on her tight white jodhpurs and began to lower it slowly, still no move was made to stop me, so I undid the clasp and they opened wider, My hand went inside and I repeated it with the zip and clasp on the dirty pair underneath them, still no objection.I slid my index finger inside them and felt her soft pubic hair, well what little there was of it, she parted her legs slightly allowing me to probe lower, my finger slipped into the crack of her pussy, it was wet, very wet. My finger went upwards til it made contact with her clitoris, it was swollen and i rubbed it gently. Heather moaned slightly, parted her legs a little more and leaned back in her seat, I knew that the move must have caused the load of shit inside her jodhpurs to squash even more and i hoped it didnt push forward into her pussy.
"If you're going to keep doing that I'm going to have to stop you" Heather whispered, looking across at her I paused and was about to remove my hand when she placed her hand on mine preventing me from pulling it out of her jodhpurs, "I didn't say youhad to stop yet, but you will soon, I'm going to need another one of these" she purred, lifting her glass to her lips.
I slipped my finger deep into her pussy curled my finger slightly and began to work it in and out, I could feel her squirming slightly under my touch.I continued for several minutes and suddenly she let out a stiffled gasp and my hand became very very wet, it was so wet I wondered had she cum or had she pissed herself ? "mmmm, another one of these please" she said, placing her empty glass down on the table, "and when you've got that maybe you can carry one with what you're doing, I enjoyed that, although I suspect its not doing my jods any good" she giggled.
I din't need telling twice, I made my way to the bar and ordered 2 more drinks, I picked up a menu and headed back to the table, placing the drinks and the menu down I sat beside her once more, "now, where were we?" I asked, Heather took my hand and slipped it back inside her jodhpurs, " I believe you were doing something in there" she giggled, she picked up her drink and sipped it, "and I was drinking my delicious drink" she added.
I teased her clit for a while then slipped 2 fingers inside her, she gasped as they went in, and I suspected she was a virgin, either that or she'd not had much cock up her tight little hole, it just kept getting better.
I decided to go a bit harder this time, the fact she was so innocent looking did something to me and I wanted to see if I could make her behave like a real wanton slut, I wanted to hear her beg me to fuck her, to tell me how filthy she liked it, I wanted to use her like a cheap whore! I finger fucked her roughly for a few minutes, then slipped another finger inside, no gasp this time, I just felt her legs widen a litle more, the table had a bar across the bottom to rest your feet on and she planted both booted feet on this bar, her heels locking into the angle making it easier for her to avoid slipping down in her seat.
She began to breath heavily and I felt her pushing herself down onto my fingers, obviously she was enjoying this quite a lot, I glanced at her glass, it was almost empty, before I got too involved I decided to get her another drink. I slipped my now wet hand out of her jodhpurs, stood up and went to the bar, this time I ordered her a double double, that should take her a while to drink, I decided to get her some crisps too, just in case she was hungry, I didnt want any more interruptions.
As I entered the alcove I got a bit of a shock, Heather was sat there with her hand in her jodhpurs rubbing away slowly, "oh, I was just keeping it warm for you" she giggled as she saw me. I sat back down, placed the drink and crisps on the table and carried on from where I left off, Heather picked up her glass and resumed drinking, she was certainly happy with what was going on.
I picked up my glass with my free hand and took a drink of my Coke, "so Heather, I take it you're not a virgin then? " she shook her head, "no", I pushed my fingers roughly into her sopping pussy making her gasp, " I thought not, I bet this wet little cunt has had some cock hasnt it, same with that tight little ass, how much cock has that had then? I asked. Heather took another sip of her drink, she was slightly drunk by now, not pissed, just nicely relaxed, "hmm well, to be honest my pussy hasnt had that much use and my bum's not been used at all" she giggled, I was longing to hear something filthy coming out of that pretty mouth, I always think its sexier when a pretty girl talks dirty. "Heather it's not a pussy its a cunt, a wet little cunt, and you're a filthy little girl arent you, so lets try again, tell me about how much cock has been in those nasty little holes" , another sip of her drink, " well I suppose there's only been a couple of cocks in there, in my cunt I mean, but I often make myself cum when I ride my horse, grinding my little cunt on the saddle until my jods are soaking with my cunt juices, and as for my ass, well its only ever had a finger in it, and that didnt go well, so it never happened again" she answered, I was enjoying her talking like this, sounding like the filthy fuckslut I was hoping to turn her into ,"oh so why didnt it go well Heather, when you had a finger in your ass, I mean?" "because, I shit myself, thats why" she replied, taking another gulp of her drink. "he pushed his finger deep into my tight little arse and I wasnt expecting it, so I pushed, unfortunately it wasnt only his finger I pushed out".
I could feel my cock in my jeans straining to get out, clearly I needed some relief, and soon, "how about that pretty little mouth, has that had much cock in it then?" she shook her head, "no the lads only wanted to fuck my cunt, it was all rush, so they never bothered with my mouth". Well I was certainly going to bother with it, and if things went my way I was going to bother with it very soon.
I could tell she was getting ready to cum againand decided to have a little fun with her, I eased my hand out of her jods and fastened them, she looked at me and I could tell she was disappointed, "I was enjoying that, why'd you stop playing with my cunt, I was not far from making a real mess in my nasty jodhpurs" she asked, I looked at her and slowly undid my zip, "because Heather I have a nice hard cock in here for you and I think it's time you did something for me", she picked up her half empty glass and in one large gulp emptied it and stood up, "oh, I didnt realise we were going already", I eased the table forward slightly, "don't you want to go yet then?" , "not really, besides we've not eaten yet" she replied. I pointed under the table, "well we dont have to leave yet, I just want my cock in that pretty mouth of yours that all" , she took the hint and eased herself under the table, if anyone did walk into the alcove it would have been obvious what she was doing, but at this point neither her nor I were particularly bothered.
Tking my cock out of my jeans she teased it with her tongue for a minute or two before slipping her lips around it, it felt great, for someone who'd never sucked a cock she seemed to know what she was doing, my only problem now was could I hold out long enough to enjoy it fully, right now I felt like I'd shoot my load in a matter of minutes. I sat drinking my drink slowly, thinking about anything to slow down the inevitable, I really wanted to enjoy this, make her work for it, part of me too wanted someone to walk in and catch her under the table, if it happened to be the barman, well hell, he could stay and watch, perhaps I'd even make her blow him afterwards!
She'd been going for about ten minutes when I noticed she appeared to be losing concentration, her mind clearly wasnt on the job, "Heather whats up with you? " I asked glancing beneath the table, she took my cock out of hr mouth," well its those drinks, I think I need to piss" she giggled, " well I suggest you get on with it then, and then get back to sucking my cock, in fact, you can keep sucking my cock as you piss" I ordered her, she looked at me wide eyed, "how can I suck your cock as I piss, are you coming to the loo with me then? " I shook me head, "no, you either hold it til' you finish, or piss where you are, in fact yes ,piss where you are, piss in those filthy fucking jodhpurs" . she resumed sucking and a few minutes later I heard a loud hissing sound, looking down I could see a growing puddle around her boots, Heather was pissing herself, that was all it took and I shot my load down her throat making her cough as it filled her mouth.
I bought her one more drink then we went back to the van, she wasnt as carefull sitting down this time, "oh fuck I can feel all the shit in my jods, it must have gone soft when I pissed myself" she giggled, we drove back to my place and I parked the van on my drive opened the garage door and led her inside closing it behind her. I pulled an old piece of foam off the shelf and threw it on the floor, "ok Heather, top off, bra off and undo those shitty jods please" she almost tore off her top and bra and handed them to me, I took them and threw them on the floor as she unfastened her jodhpurs, I told her to pull the white ones down to her boot tops and then kneel down on the foam.
I knelt behind her and grabbed her roughly between the legs over the dirty jods she was still wearing, fingers over her cunt and my thumb over her arse I could feel the soft shit under my hand and began to rub it, "you're one dirty little bitch you know that Heather, pissing and shitting in your jods and then letting a stranger use you in a pub" she giggled, "yes arent I and I hope you're going to use me some more, I want you to fuck my tight little holes". I eased the shitty jods down a little, they were a mess and so was her arse, I took out my stiff cock and plunged it deep into her sopping cunt, she gasped as i drove it in deep, "yes thats it take it, take my cock you filthy girl, grind your cunt into it". She pushed back hard impaling herself on my cock and began to moan with pleasure, it was hard not cumming myself but I had something planned for her so I rode her hard and she came twice in a matter of minutes, I pulled out and slid my cock into her arse, fuck it was so tight, I fucked her slowly all tnw while telling her how filthy and nasty she was letting me fuck her in her shitty ass and making her tell me how much she was enjoying it, finally it was time, I plunged in deep and she gasped, "oh fuck, no, no not again" I pushed in hard again, "whats up slut, too painfull for you?" she shook her head, "no I think I need to shit" she wailed, "well good luck doing that with my cock where it is" I replied, I felt her tense up and something pushing back against my cock, the dirty ittle bitch was actually trying to shit while I was in her arse! I fired my cum deep in her arse and slowly slid out, my cock was fairly clean but a load followed it out and landed inside her jodhpurs. I yanked them back up roughly and turned her around, "now clean it" I ordered, she took me in her mouth and sucked and licked until I was clean, I pulled my cock out of her mouth, pointed it at her tits and started to piss, it ran over her tits and down her flat toned stomach, soaking her already filthy jodhpurs. When I'd finished I ordered her to strip naked and then put her boots back on,when she'd done I took her into the house and led her to the bathroom and told her to shower, she went to remove her boots, "leave them on, they're all you'll be wearing for quite a while so get used to it" .when she had finished she ccame back downstairs naked apart from the boots,"I had to empty the water out of them" she giggled, she sat down at the side of me at the dining table and began to tuck in to the pizza I'd cooked while she showered. "hadnt you better let your parents know you're stopping out?" I asked, she picked up her phone and sent them a text, "done, now all I have to do Is wash my jods for morning, or else I'll have nothing to wear will I ?" she said, "well you can throw them in the wash but I dont know if you'll be wearing them" I replied with a smile, "I just hope you like wearing those slutty riding boots"
to be continued.
kneehigh21

Post by kneehigh21 »

Superb stuff! Thanks for posting, looking forward to more.
owlman

Post by owlman »

The following morning I awoke before Heather and looked at her lying in bed beside me, I must have fallen asleep before her because whemn I looked at her she was still wearing her riding boots, the kinky little slut! I could feel myself getting hard and reached out to feel one of her tits, her nipple hardened in seconds and she let out a contented sigh, I slid my had between her legs, she was wet, soaking wet, I fingered her for a few minutes feeling her getting even wetter then I slipped my wet finger deep in her arse, she opened her legs a little wider and pushed back driving my finger deeper inside her.
"Hmmmm, yes, do me up my arse" she mumbled, it was hard to tell if she was half awake or still asleep, eitherway she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I rolled her onto her stomach and spread her legs, I still couldnt get over the fact she'd slept in the boots, she obviously had a thing for them. I got on top of her and slipped my cock into her tight arse, she wiggled a bit as if trying to get it in further I pushed in as far as I could go and began to fuck her arse slowly, slowly but forcefully, she seemed to be really enjoying it and woke up just as I was about to slip a finger into her sopping wet cunt, "oh dont do that, I really need a piss, I always have one as soon as I wake up" she murmered. I hadn't cum yet and had no intention of letting her piss until I had, she began to moan about how desperate she was so I climbed off her and told her to mount me, my cock up her arse and her facing me, she did this and slowly began to ride my cock taking it deep in her hole and almost coming out all the way it felt fantastic, but she kept stopping, "I really do have to piss you know" she whimpered. I reached out and pulled off one of her riding boots and held the shaft against her cunt, "ok piss, piss in your boot because you aint moving til I cum in your arse" she began to piss, slowly at first and then more forcefully, I could feel the boot getting warm in my hand, finally she'd finised and I placed the boot on the floor beside the bed it was about half full and I didnt want to spill it ."now, ride my cock slut, make me cum in that filthy arse of yours" I told her, having had her piss she rode hard and fast and a few minutes later I dumped the first load of the day deep inside her tight little shitter.
I laid back and lit a cigarette, I told her to lick my cock clean as it would be going in her cunt very soon, by the time I'd finished my smoke my cock was hard again and still wearing her one boot she began to ride me, her juices were soaking my cock and balls and the noises she made as I fucked her were incredible, finally I shot a load deep in her sopping cunt.
I lay there for a few minutes idly rubbing one of her nipples ass she moaned with pleasure, she'd cum twice herself once as I fucked her ass and once as I fucked her cunt. I told her to lie there while I had a shower and sorted something out, she could pleasure herself if she wanted, but she was not to get off the bed under any circumstances. I had a quick shower then jumped into my car and drove to a clothing store on the edge of town.
At the store I bought her a white blouse, one of those long ones that women sometimes wear as a mini dress, I liked these. I also bought her a wide black belt and some thin white full cut panties, then I drove back home. Once inside I went upstairs and told her to get dressed in the blouse and panties, she asked about a bra, "dont bother you dont need one" I replied. as she was dressing i took off her other boot and placed it on the floor, I picked up the one she'd pissed in and tipped half of it into the other boot, once dressed I told her to put them on, she wasn't too happy that her boots were full of piss but I told her it was her own fault. I lifted up the blouse and already my cum was leaking out of her holes into her panties, anyone seeing them would be in no doubt as to what it was and to see how easy it would be to see them I told her to bend over, she didnt have to bend too far to treat me to a full view of her underwear.
Her glossy black hair seemed even darker as it cascaded over the white blouse, and the fact that the blouse only came partway down her thigh made her look really sexy, it was all I could do not to bend her over and fuck her again, but I had things to do. Firstly breakfast at a local cafe, there were a few workmen in when we arrived, I knew there would be and all eyes were on heather, just for a bit of fun I dropped the car keys and asked her to pick them up, knowing full well that the men would see everything under her blouse, there were a few gasps as they were treated to a view of her thin panties.
After breakfast I decided we needed to visit the shoe shop, as much as I liked her in the riding boots they didnt look sexy or slutty enough and I knew that a pair of black calf length boots with a spike heel would look a lot better. As we walked to the shop Heather paused a few times, "whats up with you now? " I asked, she came close beside me and whispered in my ear, " my bum feels funny, like something is trying to come out" I grinned at her, well just push it out then, get rid of it, "what here in public? " she exclaimed, "oh yes, right her while we're talking, now push". I could feel her tense a little, then i heard a sort of bubbling sound, "I hope you havent got the shits becuase those pants stay on" I warned her, "no, I think its just a load of cum, at least I hope it is" she giggled nervously.
When we entered the shoe shop she sat down and I could clearly see her panties, they were wet but not full, luckily for her it had only been my cum she had pushed out. I chose a pair of boots for her and told her to wear them, it was at this point she pointed out that her riding boots were still full of piss from earlier so I allowed her to keep them on, she could change into the new boots later. We left the store and walked back to the car where she changed into the new boots, they were a vast improvement on the riding boots, she looked positively slutty in the new ones.
I decided to have a little fun with her and took her to a rather rough pub that I knew quite well, I sent her inside to get some drinks while I made a phone call, I didn't really have to make a call, I just wanted to see what would happen to her alone in the pub. when I entered a few minutes later she was sat at a table looking rather uncomfortable, this was due no doubt to the fact that one of the regulars was making no attempt to hide the fact that from where he was sat he could see her panties.
I sat beside her and slipped my hand up her thigh, a finger strayed inside her panties as the guy at the bar watched, he could tell exactly what I was doing and made it rather obvious that he liked what he saw. "part yourb legs a bit slut, give him a treat" she slowly moved her legs wider and the blouse rode up it was barely below her panties now, "don't be she, enjoy it" I said as i plunged my finger deep inside her, those panties are going to be a right mess when I've done with you in here.
She came twice as I played with her cunt, I was tempted to use her arse too but decided to wait for that until later, "I think I need a piss" she whispered, "no problem, go have one, and while you're at it get another round of drinks in" I replied handing her a £20 note, "but I'm going to the loo, not the bar" she said, looking a little confused, "ah no, and I do hope you have good control because you can have a piss at the bar", I told her, "piss slowly and keep your legs closed and with a bit of luck it'll go into the boots, otherwise you'll be asking for a mop and bucket". She walked to the bar and I watched to see how she'd handle this, the bloke who'd been watching her since she arrived never took his eyes off her, she ordered the drinks and I saw her as she closed her legs slowly, then I saw a glistening as she started to piss herself, I could tell that it was all going into her boots, as could the man alongside her, all she had to do now was hope they were waterproof or else she'd be standing in a puddle of her own making.
A few minutes later and she was making her way back to the table, there was absolutely no sign of what had gone on at the bar, she sat down and swung one leg over the other showing a large amount of thigh and showing off her high heeled boots, the man who'd been watching her seemed rather uncomfortable and went off towards the toilets, no doubt to relieve himself.
I waited a few minutes then headed off to the gents toilets, as I was going in he was coming out, "bloody hell mate thats some sexy piece you got there" he said grinning at me, "oh yes, she's quite the slut on the quiet" I replied, "tell me about it, I could see her knickers as she sat down and then when she came to the bar she stood and pissed in her boots, fuck me, I had to go knock one out" he chuckled, "give it 5 minutes then buy her a drink and come over" I said, "lets see how slutty she is" he nodded, "you're on mate, I'll enjoy this".
Soon after he came over with a tray with 3 drinks on it and after sitting on the opposite side of her to me, he introduced himself, I smiled and nodded then looked down at her thighs, I placed my hand on her thigh and slid it slowy upwards until I was stroking her cunt through her piss soaked panties, she looked a little shocked but then parted her legs. I looked at the man and nodded again, indicating for him to slip his hand up her leg, he didn't need any encouragement and was soon rubbing her inner thigh, I pulled her panties aside and tapped his finger with mine, he took the hint and soon had 2 fingers inside her wet cunt, I moved mine down and slipped it into her arsehole, she gasped slightly but soon settled down. We both played with her for about ten minutes, she came several times and it must have been obvious to anyone watching exactly what was going on. Finally me finished our drinks, I removed my hand and he did likewise, then we stood up and left the pub, I knew that there'd be all kinds of fluids running down her thighs as she walked back to the car.
To be continued