Kinky with wifes dress sandal

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

clothes1user

Kinky with wifes dress sandal

Post by clothes1user »

Hmmm, o.k..I like to do kinky stuff to my wife...and I do kinky stuff to her shoes as well.
I work in a warehouse, so I took a pair of her leather dress sandals, and did kinky things to them..like get them dirty...with sand or nasty warehouse dust and dirt.
I also pissed on them, lightly drove over the toe of one with the fork lift..(cant ruin them...had to be careful..she still wears this pair)...and threw (skidded) them across the warehouse floor....and then put them in the huge spiderwebs we have forming all over the warehouse..in unoccupied areas......and I'm leaving them in the corner overnight... then I'll get them tomorroww............................Hmmmmm what else can I do to them?.........
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wolf_shoe licker

Re: Kinky with wifes dress sandal

Post by Wolf_shoe licker »

I love these awesome photos, those poor shoes look like they have already gotten some heavy wear from the wife :}:}
I would love to have them when your both done with them :}
Wolf
Hello,
Wolf the shoe licker here
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Love how filthy you got them. Will she wear them like that?
clothes1user

Post by clothes1user »

Lazlo wrote:Love how filthy you got them. Will she wear them like that?
I'll have to wipe the majority off, but some will be left.
She dosent often pay much attention when putting on shoes.
Thats how I get by with most of the stuff I do.

It's great!
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

:twisted: nasty :twisted:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
clothes1user

Post by clothes1user »

here is a good pic of what my wifes dress sandal looked like after I used it to wipe the nasty dirty spider webs out of the corners of our warehouse......... even got a spider in one.
I even hung it from a fork lift......Hmmmm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Very nice photos :twisted:

If you have a porc, maybe you can offer these mule to him :roll:
tinindian

Post by tinindian »

Interesting. Can you get a pair of shoes your wife wouldn't miss for awhile? Hang em from the warehouse rafters andd see how nasty they get!
fandesjournalistes

Post by fandesjournalistes »

rigilover wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:31 am Very nice photos :twisted:

If you have a porc, maybe you can offer these mule to him :roll:
wow man i love what you do (i try to send you message but i can't) so i will send it here.
i love your pig pics and have you other pics of it (like with flats ?) (i already see some on the topic animal vx shoe but have you others in your storage ?)
have a nice day ;)

Post by 001 »

Is there anyway that you can get it caught in the chain/belt mechanism of the fork lift so that when it raises and lowers the forks the poor little shoe is mangled in the ratchet or cogs and chewed up or at least squeezed and pulped in all different ways imaginable?