Teen girl vs adult woman shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eth

Teen girl vs adult woman shoes and feet

Post by eth »

What do you prefer and why?
Tempic

Re: Teen girl vs adult woman shoes and feet

Post by Tempic »

I feel like so much of my sexual development took place in high school that in my mind some of the sexiest things I've ever seen were done by teen girls, but when I look at those girls in a yearbook now I go, "Oh crap, that is a child!"
Tempic

Post by Tempic »

I feel like so much of my sexual development took place in high school that in my mind some of the sexiest things I've ever seen were done by teen girls, but when I look at those girls in a yearbook now I go, "Oh crap, that is a child!"
eth

Post by eth »

I'm still in college, even if I'm officially not a teen anymore, so I'm surrounded by teen and youthful people (my college is near to a high school so it doesn't help lol). Anyways, I still consider myself not an adult yet even though I'm in my mid 20s and I'm perfectly fine with finding teen girls attractive, as it is the element in which I'm immersed.
I still find adult women sexy when they are attracted to my youth. Otherwise, they are just boring.

Post by 001 »

I much prefer the mature woman especially now I am older. Sure when I was 18/19 I like girls of that age also, but even then I preferred the heels of my boss who was in her 30s. There was something much more commanding about them. They were business heels and very sexy just like her. Not overly high, maybe 2.5" to 3" but they had class and elegance as opposed to the brash height and pointy clubbiningness of the shoes of the younger girls which just seemed to try too hard !
eth

Post by eth »

I am only attracted to older women if they are attracted to my youth but yes it happens (friend's moms who compliment me on how young I look for my age turn me on like crazy lol) but I still prefer teen girls and their shoes. They are just more careless with them (I love when they keep wearing their old worn-out shoes, exchange shoes with friends, wear them without socks, let them at my place etc.) and tend to take them off more often also (in any house they go, in class, in dorm/hostel/hotel halls, in public parks... even if it was more the case in my early teens 10 years ago when it was fashionable than now)
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

I do not have a preference for young or old. It all depends the way they and their feet, shoes etc look. Do prefer above the age of 20 as some 18yo still look young including their feet otherwise it remind me to much of kids.
Those who wear certain heels and/or as said above use their shoes carelessly (Do not care if they get dirty stinky and keep wearing their well worn shoes) these will get my attention much faster.
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off
eth

Post by eth »

Yeah, I love the feeling and sexual tension of being with a HS/college girl in her messy bedroom with her stinky shoes, clothes and all her teen stuff scattered everywhere... it's just so hot to me. Sadly tidy bedrooms have been trendy among teen girls for a few years now, but it's still pleasing to be in such a bedroom nevertheless.
doper

Post by doper »

Doesn't matter as long they wear sexy high heels / high heel sandals / mules / wedges
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

I’m not fussy, latest score came from a friends daughter 19. Was helping him bleed all the radiators in his house, he warned me that his daughters room was a tip and I didn’t believe it till I seen it. Jeans, jumpers socks and thongs everywhere. I had a few moments to myself and was in Heaven…