Fun challenge

Other bodily fluids and excretions and anything else gross in, on and around shoes and boots. Pee in shoes, pee on shoes, etc.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Fun challenge

Post by Atlas »

Just recently I challenged a female friend of mine, that while out for lunch together, if we sat at a table, and she crossed her legs & her foot was close to me, to let me push a few grapes into her high heels! :)….challenge excepted she said lol….it wasn’t till she stood up realising they are squishing inside her heels & the juices are pooling around her toes lol….but so sexy to watch her walk thru a crowd restaurant:)
Do you guys think you could talk your partner or wife or female friend into a challenge like this??
immarc_b

Re: Fun challenge

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas, I wonder, is your female friend still a friend? And does she still likes to meet you?
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’ve known this friend of mine for years actually & she’s already got a partner! We catch up every few months for lunch, & asked next time we catch up what if i did this?…..could you deal with that? She said challenge excepted lol….
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

amzing. She accepts such a challenge. Was there anything In it she would benefit from?I cant inmagine she would just accept for fun.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No there was nothing in it at all to benefit from. Actually how it came up was in conversation about only fans that was on 60min.
Long story short, she said maybe she should open an only fans page with no nudes or face shots!…I said girls on there got started with feet pics & you have nice looking feet & it started from there really.
Me being a feet & heels guy, said chuck on some nice heels, paint ya nails & your off :)……that lead into other stuff & before you know it, I was saying girls are doing lots of things with their feet & heels pics!
That opened the door too, squishing stuff inside their heels & she just laughed & said really? Lol……I guess there’s something for everyone I guess….& that’s when I said, but I don’t think you could do that lol…..& that’s how it all began & happened:)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:47 pm No there was nothing in it at all to benefit from. Actually how it came up was in conversation about only fans that was on 60min.
Long story short, she said maybe she should open an only fans page with no nudes or face shots!…I said girls on there got started with feet pics & you have nice looking feet & it started from there really.
Me being a feet & heels guy, said chuck on some nice heels, paint ya nails & your off :)……that lead into other stuff & before you know it, I was saying girls are doing lots of things with their feet & heels pics!
That opened the door too, squishing stuff inside their heels & she just laughed & said really? Lol……I guess there’s something for everyone I guess….& that’s when I said, but I don’t think you could do that lol…..& that’s how it all began & happened:)
thanks! Great story Atlas! good clever and tactical thinking :D
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Atlas wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:12 pm Just recently I challenged a female friend of mine, that while out for lunch together, if we sat at a table, and she crossed her legs & her foot was close to me, to let me push a few grapes into her high heels! :)….challenge excepted she said lol….it wasn’t till she stood up realising they are squishing inside her heels & the juices are pooling around her toes lol….but so sexy to watch her walk thru a crowd restaurant:)
Do you guys think you could talk your partner or wife or female friend into a challenge like this??
That's hot
simransingh

Post by simransingh »

Amazing. She accepts such a challenge.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I know right lol….and this is a woman who loves shoes & fashion always dresses very well & too be honest I put her into the category of just a little bit too prim & proper!….just goes to show never judge a book by its cover!
But she’s like I bet your thinking what to put in my heels next time lol….apparently it didn’t bother her one bit :)