Smelly brands

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Pheromonefanatic

Smelly brands

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

Hey guys I want to up my Wife's shoe collection, but I'm really only looking for shoes that STINK, and stink well.
Preferably ones I can just order online I don't wanna shop on different websites for shoes

I just went on payless and I remember them having more wider shoes (her feet are kinda big) and now they have nothing for her.

From what I've read cheaper brands tend to stink, but I couldn't find much info on this, so what brands do y'all like that you notice tend to smell more than others?
wifey-heels

Re: Smelly brands

Post by wifey-heels »

I love American eagle because the have the cloth footbed and cause a good sweat
solidussnake

Post by solidussnake »

Toms! But get the classics with the elephants on the inner lining and the brown insoles, they can get extremely smelly and the sweaty toe marks are amazing
Pheromonefanatic

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:04 pm I love American eagle because the have the cloth footbed and cause a good sweat
Thanks I didn't think about AE.
Are they reasonably priced I don't wanna spend too much
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Cheaper shoes tend to smell more
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

I get my friend some cheap walmart flats. They have cloth insole that really hold her smell and make her foot crud start to build up in them and stink even more. I have 3 of her pairs that are loaded with her foot crud. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ladies-Time- ... /697167655

Also brand I found called Jellypop. I just posted some on my thread of them that my friend wears. Some of those line have fabric insoles too. Last time she dropped by I got to sniff them fresh off her feet. Intoxicating...and they were starting to get dirty inside.
Pheromonefanatic

solidussnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:32 pm Toms! But get the classics with the elephants on the inner lining and the brown insoles, they can get extremely smelly and the sweaty toe marks are amazing
Love your name lol THE PAIN!!
Anyway I'm somewhat familiar with Toms, but not sure what you mean by the og version with elephants on the lining
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

As someone else said Tom's. My sil wears them and to say they reek is an understatement.
villageidiot33

Post by villageidiot33 »

Stevly wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:28 am As someone else said Tom's. My sil wears them and to say they reek is an understatement.
It's been hit or miss with these for me as many as i've smelled. My roommate had some and god they reeked. I'd jerk off with them every night. I bought some for my friend and she wore the hell out of them and her feet gunked them all up inside with foot jam and they hardly smelled. I've smelled a lot of others from ladies at work that leave them under desks and some barely smelled at all too. Very few had a strong odor.
solidussnake

Post by solidussnake »

Pheromonefanatic wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:08 am
solidussnake wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:32 pm Toms! But get the classics with the elephants on the inner lining and the brown insoles, they can get extremely smelly and the sweaty toe marks are amazing
Love your name lol THE PAIN!!
Anyway I'm somewhat familiar with Toms, but not sure what you mean by the og version with elephants on the lining
The one I'm referencing is this one: https://www.ebay.com/p/1740499441, the ones like this are the ones that I've found are the smelliest