Stuart Weitzman pumps from news anchor (Poshmark Purchase)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

irapepumpsnboots

Stuart Weitzman pumps from news anchor (Poshmark Purchase)

Post by irapepumpsnboots »

So, I got this a long while back off of poshmark, and low and behold, came to find out it belongs to a local celebrity, a fox 5 news anchor around the Washington DC area, Holly Morris (the same Holly Morris that apparently made some racist comments in the past, but really who gives a fuck). I had admittedly been lusting after her (and her nuclear hot Stuart Weitzman heels). By the look of them, they looked pretty well worn and when I purchased them off her off poshmark, I was not disappointed. There were even some pretty hot toeprints within that sexy pointed toe box and now I’ve been fucking them nonstop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
terryquaid

Re: Stuart Weitzman pumps from news anchor (Poshmark Purchase)

Post by terryquaid »

holy SHIT. how'd they smell?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Wow, so lucky! I remember her from this great site: https://appreciationofbootednewswomen.b ... c.html?m=1

Love the message you sent her too, now she def knows some shoe perv is sniffing n wrapping his hard cock around her sexy heels and she's getting off on it too...

What is her sweet scent like? Have you licked the toe prints yet, how is the flavor? She looks like a real rotten bitch :twisted: :evil:
Last edited by Leevoy on Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Excellent purchase. Very hot shoes.
I would love to see cum on them
giuseppeh

Post by giuseppeh »

Amazing!
irapepumpsnboots

Leevoy wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:57 am Wow, so lucky! I remember her from this great site: https://appreciationofbootednewswomen.b ... c.html?m=1

Love the message you sent her too, now she def knows some shoe perv is sniffing n wrapping his hard cock around her sexy heels and she's getting off on it too...

What is her sweet scent like? Have you licked the toe prints yet, how is the flavor? She looks like a real rotten bitch :twisted: :evil:
Haha, I remember that site, so when I discovered her poshmark, I had to buy up her stuart weitzman pumps as I’d seen her wear them on TV a lot. I just wish she was here to see what I was doing to her poor heels. Perhaps she does know, maybe she doesn’t. Maybe she prefers to ignore it, but it can’t be denied that I did hint at it pretty hard lol. Imagine getting a heeljob from her! XD

To answer your, and everyone else’s burning question: her scent is exactly what you’d expect from a bitchy—but hot—news anchor like Holly, very very sweet, scent, not too off-pityingly powerful but just enough there to get you going. There’s still even hints of light perfume mixing in with that leather smell, and god are they worn to all hell. I did get to lick those toeprints and when my cock hits those toe bumps, just makes my cock pump out that precum like it’s wet paintbrush on a canvas!
irapepumpsnboots

rigilover wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:21 am Excellent purchase. Very hot shoes.
I would love to see cum on them
working on it, I need to bank more cum inside my balls as I seem to have a chronic masturbation issue that is only made worse by my heel/boot/purse fetish and these heels in particular!
LT800

Post by LT800 »

Lucky you, congrats!

I hope you get to splash them soon and if you have more pics of the soles (bottoms) and her in them would be great!
Joe33

Post by Joe33 »

It would be my dream to get a hold of the local weather lady's heels. I've blown soooooo many loads after the daily weather report. She has the perfect legs and feet.
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Love the heavy toe prints! They do look fun