Subway Voyeur

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

raga83

Subway Voyeur

Post by raga83 »

Hey guys,

I have no idea if anyone would actually be interested in this but over the past few months I've started taking some candid pics of girls wearing cute and sexy sneakers (and the occasional sandal) on the subway on my commute to and from work. The photos are building up and I kind of need to get them off my phone so I thought maybe I could post them here for others to enjoy and turn this thread into a sort of rolling sneaker diary lol. I'm going to post a bunch in the beginning to try and get through the backlog, then I'll just update as I get them as not every day is so successful. Let me know what you think.

So my earliest photos, I'm not going to remember much about, as I started doing this back in August. It's a shame, as the the thrill of the actual pictures is half the fun for me and part of the point of doing this. So this first set is going to just be a random collection of my oldest photos:

The rest I'm going to post today are from this week and are a bit fresher in my memory. Just so everyone get the picture, I commute to work on the NYC subway. There are two legs on my journey each way, what I refer to as the 'first leg' is the longer part on one train, which takes me between my home and a stop in Manhattan. The 'second leg' is only two stops, and takes me between my place of work and that same subway stop. I will never get any more specific then that. Now for the actual content!

Monday was an okay day, the first girl I had an opportunity with was a little Hispanic lady, in her thirties I think, a little older then I usually look for. But she sat directly across from me and I thought the rainbow reeboks were interesting, it's just a shame I couldn't get the soles:

I don't remember much about these purple Nike's, but I'm pretty sure I got them on the way home. As you can see, she was seated to me left, and the pole kind of got in the way:

Tuesday was a very productive day, but in the mornings I'm usually less picky as I'm not sure what other opportunities I will get during the day. I'm not a big fan of whatever these are, but maybe you will be:

These hot little Nike's belonged to a young Hispanic girl during the second leg of my morning commute. They were TINY, which I love, a size six at most, maybe even a five. She sat right across from me and I was in heaven:

The next two were actually on the escalator getting out of the subway station, a risky place to ply my craft but superstars are my second favorite sneakers so I couldn't pass up the chance. And the rolled up jeans too! :

Wednesday was another productive day that started off with me settling on a pair of odd white sneakers on a cute Asian girl:

Despite my previous upbeat attitude on the day, the following to picks were a massive disappointment and missed opportunity. Superstars are my second favorite shoes, but low cut, white converse are #1 in my heart. When I got to the platform to start my journey home, I saddled over to this gorgeous, mousey white girl with glass that made my heart melt. With the cute little glimpse of socks, and jeans that fall short showing her smooth, sexy ankles, she checked off all the boxes. Normally, trains come every ten minutes and at this time of day, the car is packed and pictures are way too risky, but luckily, this train came only three minutes after the previous and I thought I'd have a great opportunity. Unfortunately, she sat in an awkward spot and I could only get these two pics:

Stewing in my frustration, the MTA gods decided to give me a small consolation on the first leg part of my ride home. A chubby Asian girl sat across from me. Despite her larger size, she had a very pretty face and lovely skirt on that went well with her tights and cute black Nike's. I LOVE tights and sneakers, which unfortunately seems to be only popular with Asian girls. I had plenty of time with this one:

The last girl this week came just today. It rained yesterday and today, which means tons of boots which I am not a fan of, so nothing interesting presented itself yesterday. Today I had only two chances. The second chance was this sexy little Hispanic girl with these amazing vans Old Skool with red paneling that I absolutely loved. Her boyfriend sitting next to her, blocking my angle, to my frustration. I thought I got a couple pics as she left, but when I checked later all I had was an indistinguishable, blurry mess :cry: . In the morning though, there was another girl in my much beloved superstars. She also had a boyfriend with her, which made things difficult, but I managed to snag these:

Hope you all enjoyed, hopefully I will add some of my old pics this weekend and bring some new stuff this upcoming week, have fun!
shoxverse

Re: Subway Voyeur

Post by shoxverse »

Holy shite that's a perfect photo op. Great shoes and bare ankles too :drooling:

I will enjoy edging over these pics. Thank u 4 sharing :!:
robbiejogger

Post by robbiejogger »

Love it, sneakpics is very hot to see👍😋
SolesinSocksLover

Post by SolesinSocksLover »

white converse are my weakness too, great shots!
raga83

Post by raga83 »

I'm glad you guys like it! Like I said, I have backlog that I need to remove from my phone before my SO accidentally stumbles upon it lol. So I'll try to add some more tonight.
shoxverse wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:42 pm Holy shite that's a perfect photo op. Great shoes and bare ankles too :drooling:

I will enjoy edging over these pics. Thank u 4 sharing :!:
That little glimpse of ankle from short or rolled up jeans with sneakers, especially if you can get just a tiny peek of sock just so you can know what color they are..... Ugh, fucking magnificent! Hope I can give you plenty of edging material to come.
robbiejogger wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:56 pm Love it, sneakpics is very hot to see👍😋
I love the thrill of taking these sneaky little pics. I rarely even go back and look through the pics I take, the thrill of the moment is more than worth it by itself. That's why I wanted to start this thread, to chronicle these pictures so I can go back and relive the moment.
SolesinSocksLover wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:44 am white converse are my weakness too, great shots!
I'm a fucking sucker for low cut white cons, when my SO wants me to go shopping or some shit she knows I don't want to do, she puts them on and I can't possibly say no. Completely in their power lol.
VapormaxLover

Post by VapormaxLover »

This is as good a place as any to post your pictures man. Great selection, thanks. Full body and face shots would be awesome, but I can understand the potential issues. The descriptions are greatly appreciated in the absence of full body shots. Keep them coming.
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

I loo( forward to more on these MTA candids
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Those converse are hot as fuck!! Try take overall pics of the girls wearing them too :)
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow love those dirty white chucks being worn sockless! Can only imagine how much sweaty foot smell is in them. Great captures man!
FTLO

Post by FTLO »

Big fan of converse too

I actually think there is an app which records / lets you take pictures in the background, while using another app, which makes it a lot easier to take good shots, because to onlookers it just looks like you are on your phone playing a game / using whatsapp whatever