Feet, tight, flats & cum !!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Paz

Feet, tight, flats & cum !!

Post by Paz »

So over the years I’ve collected a number of pics that girls have sent me & ive cum in a fair few pairs of shoes ;) sadly recently I lost all the pics that I had !!

I’m really into tights & flats that’s the ultimate turn on for me !! Love cumming in shoes but mainly flats !

I’ve managed to find a few pics I have left from what’s been sent to me over the years or I have took.

Did have 100s of pics & from a few different girls

So here is the pics & a bit of a description
Paz

Re: Feet, tight, flats & cum !!

Post by Paz »

So this girl use to work at an office I visited. Never really use to wear tights. I always use to hope she would & one day she eventually started to wear them !! Seeing her tights & flats got my attention straight away !!

I had to try & get her to take her shoes off to see them cute feet in her tights as she would never really shoeplay or walk round the office without shoes. She did one day & managed to get a sneaky pic of them !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moclover

Post by moclover »

Wow. Need more of that
Paz

Post by Paz »

So this girl was a mate, she use to work in an office & eventually mentioned to her I had a thing for tights & feet. She seemed to enjoy teasing me by sending random cheeky pics. We did talk about me cumming in her shoes & her wearing them but don’t think she was too keen on that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paz

Post by Paz »

So this girl was the ultimate fucking cock tease ! I did have tonnes of photos but lost the majority of them.

She would send me pics of her feet whilst at work to tease me. She offered multiple times to let me cum in her shoes & would wear them.

Biggest regret is not doing it :( !!!
Paz

Post by Paz »

So this was a friends sister, I went round his one day for a catch up. He had to shoot out & left me also in the house for about 40 mins. I had seen his sister wearing tights & flats for her job.

I went upstairs to the toilet to see his sisters work flats lying there in her room. My heart began to rush with excitement, I knew I was going to cream them !!!

I took them both into the bathroom my cock in one & nose in the other, it took me seconds to shoot my load !!! I wiped up most of the excess cum but was still wet when I left it.

This was epic seeing her wear the cummed filled shoes knowing she was wearing them to work too
Paz

Post by Paz »

Now these are my absolute favourite flats ever !!! I can’t take my eyes off them !!

Would love to empty a massive load into this type 1 day
feet.candid

Post by feet.candid »

Last edited by feet.candid on Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
iloveit

Post by iloveit »

Best thread on here in a long time!
Paz

Post by Paz »

You can’t beat a good candid shot either ;)