Telegram

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Post Reply
mr burns
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Telegram

Post by mr burns » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:14 am

There is some telegram groups about heels or fetish related?
If someone is interested to share some pictures of heels or dr martens boots, contact me in PM to exchange our nickname on Telegram.

bugzs_me
Posts: 237
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:20 am

Re: Telegram

Post by bugzs_me » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:51 am

PM-ed

cokecokehk
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Telegram

Post by cokecokehk » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:02 am

bugzs_me wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:51 am
PM-ed
I also want to know, plz

mr burns
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Re: Telegram

Post by mr burns » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:43 am

cokecokehk wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:02 am
bugzs_me wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:51 am
PM-ed
I also want to know, plz
PM your nickname

Caymen
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Telegram

Post by Caymen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:56 am

mr burns wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:14 am
There is some telegram groups about heels or fetish related?
If someone is interested to share some pictures of heels or dr martens boots, contact me in PM to exchange our nickname on Telegram.
Message me

shoewit
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:35 am

Re: Telegram

Post by shoewit » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:56 am

Me too pls

Caymen
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Telegram

Post by Caymen » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:19 am

shoewit wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:56 am
Me too pls
Whats your username

crush141
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:18 am

Re: Telegram

Post by crush141 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:01 am

PM me plz

dragan1234
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Re: Telegram

Post by dragan1234 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 am

Message me too plxxx

Caymen
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Telegram

Post by Caymen » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:15 pm

dragan1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:16 am
Message me too plxxx
Pm me your username

Post Reply