Wife's Black Patent Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mtlhh15

Wife's Black Patent Heels

Post by mtlhh15 »

As I have mentioned here on the forum, my wife usually wears heels. Her favorite kind is black patent heels, and whenever I can, I have her wear them barefoot.

When they get very dirty and smelly, I smell them, lick them clean and I fuck them. Sometimes I clean them, sometimes I don't, but she gets mad when she steps barefoot into dry cum and it gets all over her toes.

Recently, a friend of ours also had a chance to enjoy her patent heels. We let him have them for about a week, and got them all nicely stained. Stay tuned, pics will follow.

20190607_230559_b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Essexdude16

Re: Wife's Black Patent Heels

Post by Essexdude16 »

More photos
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Here's the wife just walking in her heels...

20190610_211537_c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. Where r u located. Have done the same
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:20 pm As I have mentioned here on the forum, my wife usually wears heels. Her favorite kind is black patent heels, and whenever I can, I have her wear them barefoot.

When they get very dirty and smelly, I smell them, lick them clean and I fuck them. Sometimes I clean them, sometimes I don't, but she gets mad when she steps barefoot into dry cum and it gets all over her toes.

Recently, a friend of ours also had a chance to enjoy her patent heels. We let him have them for about a week, and got them all nicely stained. Stay tuned, pics will follow.

20190607_230559_b.jpg
Very...very sexy! your friend is so lucky you let him have her shoes, I would probably die from excessive masturbation if I got a hold of those shoes and these pics.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Love black patent heels mine and my wife's favourite too my wife loves patent heels and black patent perfect for what your doing as I do the same with my wife's heels and she lends them out herself to men to do the same
Look forward to seeing the state of the heels inside and out
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow, you and your friend are incredibly lucky, her feet look amazing in those...love the slight toe cleavage. I'll bet they smell amazing!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Gorgeous shiny heels and your wife has very sexy toe cleavage on show. I'd fill those heels up everyday if she was mine
adolfo6666

Post by adolfo6666 »

I love the sexi heels. Good pictures.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Very nice, and she has nice calves too and isn't afraid to show them (I can't stand when women wear gorgeous shoes, then ruin it with pants that are too long).