First post, wife’s Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: minni, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

Post Reply
sw18
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:25 pm

So I’ve been lurking here for years and never really posted much. I have a huge fetish for women’s sneakers that my wife indulges me in. Saturday night we were drinking and sitting around a bonfire at our neighbor’s house. I had a little too much and came home early. My wife shows up about an hour later missing a shoe. She was wearing a T-shirt, yoga pants, and and a pair of pink ASICS Gel Excite 2 when we went to our neighbor’s house earlier. She was very drunk and I took the opportunity to fuck her by ripping her yoga pants and leaving her one shoe on. Sunday morning I woke up and she was cooking breakfast and had left her shoe on her pillow. I asked her what happened to the other shoe and she just giggled. I guess I’ll have to buy her a new pair now. She said we’ll do it again this weekend with an old pair of her Nike Flex Supremes. Here’s a picture I took right before we went to our neighbor’s:

tretornshoe
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:28 am
Location: U.S.

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by tretornshoe » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:39 pm

HOT dude!!!

feet.candid
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: france

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by feet.candid » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:00 pm

She looks so hot in these shoes ! Where is the missing shoe ?

sw18
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:49 pm

I don’t know what happened to it. Every time I ask her she just giggles. It’s driving me crazy to find out, though. I walked next door where we were having the bonfire and there’s no trace of it. She really knows how to get me worked up!

feet.candid
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: france

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by feet.candid » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:03 pm

sw18 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:49 pm
I don’t know what happened to it. Every time I ask her she just giggles. It’s driving me crazy to find out, though. I walked next door where we were having the bonfire and there’s no trace of it. She really knows how to get me worked up!
Maybe he stole it and keep it for his personnal fun ^^

sw18
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:28 pm

feet.candid wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:03 pm
sw18 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:49 pm
I don’t know what happened to it. Every time I ask her she just giggles. It’s driving me crazy to find out, though. I walked next door where we were having the bonfire and there’s no trace of it. She really knows how to get me worked up!
Maybe he stole it and keep it for his personnal fun ^^
I can’t blame him if he did!

User avatar
jormun
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by jormun » Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:13 pm

Wow, great one shoe story, sw18! Hot stuff!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) or footfetishbooru for harder stuff.

feet.candid
Posts: 468
Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 pm
Location: france

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by feet.candid » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 am

What about the shoe she came back with ? :-) still have it ?

sw18
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:30 am

Re: First post, wife’s Asics

Post by sw18 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:35 am

feet.candid wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 am
What about the shoe she came back with ? :-) still have it ?
Yep, still have it!


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sneakerboy2 and 4 guests