Cumming on/in coworkers heels for 2 years

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

spaghetti27

Cumming on/in coworkers heels for 2 years

Post by spaghetti27 »

Hey guys, I've just recently been opening up about my heels fetish. Nice to see a community online of people like me!

I've kept my escapades to myself for years but want to share it with you all.

So I used to work at a place that had very sexy young females that worked kinda like secretaries. They always had sexy heels on. Every. Single. Day.

Eventually I started working 3rd shift and it would usually be 8 hrs of solid boredom. The girls restroom had a couch in it so sometimes I would hide in there and nap. One night I was particularly bored and horny. I was hanging out in the girls restroom when I noticed a pair of heels on top of their lockers. I promptly grabbed them, sat on the couch, and jerked off into them. I wiped off my cum and put them and left. I have to admit, part of the thrill was being at work and the possibility of getting caught.

A couple days later I went back, and then I realized that NONE of their lockers had locks on them. I opened up their lockers, about the size of the tall school lockers, and found literally piles of sexy office-type heels. There were five lockers, one for each girl.

Almost every night for two years I was cumming in and on their heels. Sometimes I would find their socks that I would cum in. Sometimes I'd find panties that I would wrap around my dick while I was jerking it. I had a few pairs that I wouldn't cum in so that I could smell them as I was jerking into other heels.

This went on for about two years, and I fucking miss it. There were only a couple of close calls of me getting caught, but the place was dead at night. It was incredibly easy. Unfortunately, I never took pics. I am friends with them on facebook tho, so here are some cropped pics of their feet and the heels I would cum in. In some of the pics, the girls are literally standing in my cum. If you guys want more pics I can find some more.

Thanks for reading!
Capturexc.jpg
Capturev.jpg
Capturesdfsd.jpg
Capturegh.jpg
aadas.jpg
asdf.jpg
3452.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Re: Cumming on/in coworkers heels for 2 years

Post by sh03s »

Fantastic work.
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Those heels and the women wearing them look very sexy!
What a fantastic environment to be in!
More pics please.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

Sexy legs !!
valker

Post by valker »

hot stuff
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Sexy legs and heels. Prob smelled so sexy
Bisa

Post by Bisa »

Dude this is the best ive ever seen! Pls share as much pics and storys as you can! :O
rush440

Post by rush440 »

would love to see more of these young ladies! Too bad you didn’t take any pics of the shoes with the cum inside them.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Where did you work? That is awesome!
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
shoeslover141

Post by shoeslover141 »

omg this is the best shots I have ever seen