Meeting girls for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

citysneak101

Meeting girls for shoes

Post by citysneak101 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:48 am

Does anyone have any good stories about meeting up with girls from Facebook or letgo for shoes? I had an amazing experience last week but would love to hear about others before I share my experience.

peedealer

Re: Meeting girls for shoes

Post by peedealer » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:38 pm

I have met a woman who sold and gave me some shoes free
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:33 am

I have not gotten any heels or shoes off Facebook or Craigslist as of yet. I mostly get them from second hand stores and people I know. Please tell us about your amazing experience.

citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:56 am

So about a week ago I met up with a girl (Amanda) I purchased a pair of shoes from prior to this experience. Amanda was super nice and willing do fulfill all my requests within her comfort. The first time I asked her to wear the flats all day for me then when we met up take them off and hand them to me. I couldn’t believe it but she came up to my window and took them off and handed them to me, said thank you and got back in her car and left. They were so smelly and still sweaty from wearing them all day! The smelled like leather with a hint of vinegar, popcorn and a little bit of spices lol.

The second time we met up I asked her if she would be on with doing something similar but this time let me smell her feet. So she agreed to get in my car with me upon arrival. Amanda had on the pair of tan Nine West flats that I wanted. I asked her what her limits were being in there with me and if it would be ok for me to take my dick out while I smelled her feet. Her response was a little hesitant but agreed it was ok. So I took my dick out and had her spin in the seat so her feet were near my lap. Trust me..I asked if I could get her to put her feet around my dick and she said maybe not this time haha! So we proceeded to talk as I had my dick out smelling her toes and feet and she said I have other shoes in my car you might like. I couldn’t believe it but she brought two more pairs of shoes in the car! They were platform sandals and black keds. So here I am with her toes in my nose sneaking little licks here and there with her black keds in my other hand. Since it was dark I was able to fuck her keds without her even noticing. I slid my cock so far in her keds as I smelled her feet it was amazing! Time went on and I was getting closer to cum every second. Her toes and feet smelled like sweat and vinegar I kept saying how badly I wish they were around my Dick! She laughed and said I’m sorryyy maybe next time! It was a very flirty experience. I eventually started to cum and when I did I shot a little inside her shoes and the rest all over my seat! She could tell when I came. I didn’t mention anything to her but she figured it out. Right after I came she slowly pulled her feet back and said “are you good??” I could barely get my words out knowing that I got to smell her gorgeous toes while I stroked my cock and came so hard not only from her shoes but from the situation at hand! I paid her the money we agreed on and she slipped her feet back into the keds. I must not have gotten to much in there because she didn’t say a word about them but it was so amazing!

Some girls are very weirded out by asking to buy their shoes and some are totally for it! Best thing I can say is just be cool about it and don’t be creepy. She made money and I had an experience of a life time! I can’t wait for the next time when I get to feel her feet on my dick.

Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:55 am

I was in New York City for business. Met a girl to buy her heels. We had a few drinks and ended up having sex. Long story. I’ll share if anyone is interested.

Professormoriarty

Post by Professormoriarty » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:16 am

Yes please share your story

Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:29 am

Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:43 am

So this girl lives outside of manhattan but works there. She worked a few blocks from where my hotel was so meeting in the hotel bar was a perfect senario. I used my usual wrap and told her I was picking them up for my sister. I figure the girl might think I’m a nice guy instead of a husband cheating or a creep. Makes sense to me. I could be wrong, but so far it worked twice. Turns out she’s been married a few months but things aren’t great. She’s hitting vodka martinis hard and I’m feeling good. I say I’d love to see how they fit but I didn’t want to change her heels in a bar full of people, plus she had other clothes as well. I sayblets go to my room so I can see.

She didn’t realize I was staying upstairs until we were by the elevator. We get to my room she goes in the bathroom and puts in an outfit. It was this little tight dress she looks so hot. I say hey let me help you with the zipper in the back. I go over hard as a rick. Press it up against her ass and I could tell she was hot.

Let me know if you want more.

charissa

Post by charissa » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 pm

More just tell the whole story!!!

Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:35 am

I’m not one for details. I kissed her neck and licked her ear. Started rubbing her clit. She came quick. Droppped to her knees and started to give me a bj. I threw her over the bed and ravished her from behind. I blasted ropes inside of her.