New boots! <3

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, Deisy CD

Post Reply
MegaFetishlover
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am
Location: UK

New boots! <3

Post by MegaFetishlover » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 pm

I finally bought a pair of used dr/doc martens leonore boots! :D What do you think of these? Any leonore boot fans out there? The leather feels so soft and they’re super sweet. The fur is not that run down either. By the looks of it these have been worn a lot! I love the leonore boots they’re so cute and sweet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DrMartensLover
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: New boots! <3

Post by DrMartensLover » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm

I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

My favourite thing to do is lube up the sole then rub it up and down on my c**k. It feels amazing and gives me a massive climax.

Even better when the Mrs does it for me ;)

MegaFetishlover
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am
Location: UK

Re: New boots! <3

Post by MegaFetishlover » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm

That sounds sweet! I prefer the fur lined docs though. They’re really cute!

DrMartensLover
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: New boots! <3

Post by DrMartensLover » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:34 am

MegaFetishlover wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm
That sounds sweet! I prefer the fur lined docs though. They’re really cute!
Yeah, I love the fur lined one too but laced. There's a super cute girl I've seen around the area I work in with some on. Just wish I could get under those and get to tease me with them :lol:

MegaFetishlover
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am
Location: UK

Re: New boots! <3

Post by MegaFetishlover » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:02 am

I like the laced ones too but oh well absolute favorite are the leonore. I more or less like wintery shoes. Even though I’m kinda picky.
Sounds pretty nice btw. Let’s hope your plan/fantasy works.

User avatar
Net King
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: New boots! <3

Post by Net King » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm

DrMartensLover wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm
I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

My favourite thing to do is lube up the sole then rub it up and down on my c**k. It feels amazing and gives me a massive climax.

Even better when the Mrs does it for me ;)
What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.

DrMartensLover
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: New boots! <3

Post by DrMartensLover » Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am

Net King wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm
DrMartensLover wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm
I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

My favourite thing to do is lube up the sole then rub it up and down on my c**k. It feels amazing and gives me a massive climax.

Even better when the Mrs does it for me ;)
What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.
She has ones with the ribbed soles :D

I know what you mean regarding the other type of sole, and yes, I can imagine it would be pretty painful. The Mrs also has couple of pairs of chunky ankle boots which require a bit of a wear to soften the edges of the nubbles. Once they are softened up a bit however, they feel amazing.

MegaFetishlover
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:50 am
Location: UK

Re: New boots! <3

Post by MegaFetishlover » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:23 am

The leonore and the new serenas with faux fur have the «commando» sole with the diamonds but they don’t seem as rough as the other ones.

User avatar
Net King
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm
Location: New Zealand

Re: New boots! <3

Post by Net King » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:57 pm

DrMartensLover wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am
Net King wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm
What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.
She has ones with the ribbed soles :D
I would get her to drag the ribbed sole lightly over the hard tip, it will love the sensation and the tip will start to feel red hot. Try it without lube, it may be a bit sore, but the pleasure will outweigh the pain. It may feel a bit itchy the next day but that will remind you of the lovely experience.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexcia and 10 guests