Black smelly cum flats

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

citysneak101

Black smelly cum flats

Post by citysneak101 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 am

About a week ago my gf had one of her friends come over. Occasionally she will invite her friends over for wine and just socialize while I'm in the garage or doing my own thing. Well, last week the crazy idea came over my head "what if I could grab a pair of her friends shoes and smell them while they were outside on the deck?" Unfortunately her friend wore her leather flats with her outside so I missed that opportunity. Later on they came inside and took of their shoes by the back door and proceeding into the living room (about 10 ft away). I came inside to grab something and her friends flats were by the door! I assessed the situation and decided it was a good opportunity to smell them. They smelled of a long work day, with leather and a slight foot odor. I was confused why they didn't smell because they looked so used! So I went in and out a few times and began thinking I have to put my dick in them before she leaves! So I went back inside and pretended to play with the keys on the key rack and picked up her flats. My Dick was deep into the toe area while I smelled the other. The whole time I could see her friends feet through the kitchen into the living room. I jerked my dick with her smelly flats for about a minute and started to smell how truely smelly they really were. It must have been the heat from my dick but wow did they smell. A few seconds later I felt like I was about to explode so I pulled out as quick as I could. I shot a little cum up into the toe area and the rest on the coats hanging up. I quickly wiped the inside and put them back. 10 min later she got up to head home and slipped them on. I could see her wiggle her toes in the shoe that I came in! I think she felt something but wasn't entirely sure what it was. She gave me a hug and said it was so nice to see you! We should all hangout soon! From that moment on I haven't stopped thinking about her smelly flats and can't wait for the next opportunity!

sandalfan1

Re: Black smelly cum flats

Post by sandalfan1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Great experience. I can't wait to hear the next update!

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 am

I've done that a few times. Always risky that they decide to leave at that moment and wonder where their shoes have gone. But so far so good. Not been able to do it with heels or flats but sometimes after zumba they come back and kick off their sneakers - which are very warm and moist....

schoolies

Post by schoolies » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 am

Its been a while since I've last been able to do this unfortunately. What an exciting story. Would have loved to see the flats.

I can relate, to what sneakerfun said with regards to women about to leave as soon as you touch their shoes. I was at a family friends place, her boots were off and laying on the floor in the kitchen. They're very soft knee high boots. I picked them up and took them to the bathroom. I did my deed. I put them both back down my pants, mind you this was awkward and difficult to do, and walked out. I went to the kitchen to see here confused and angry as to where her boots were. She then told me we need to go to the shops. We went to the shops, and I kid you not I had these boots wrapped around my thighs and digging into my cock the whole time. We got back to her place and I couldn't even get inside the house to put them back. I had to take them home and return them some other time. It was risky.
Flickr coming soon...