my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories PICTURE UPDATE

Post by kushboss »

er.jpg
these are all pictures of my cousin she is the first girl i ever got to do anything with feet wise we always used to play games and if i "lost" my "punisment" would be that i would have to smell or kiss and or lick her feet once we got a little bit older we kind of had a weird thing going on where we were attracted to each other we were really close one night me and her stole a few beers from her parents they were out for the night so we decided to play truth or dare we were sitting on a L couch i was on the shorter part and her feet were already a few inches from my feet in some dirty mitch matched ankle socks so i finally got the balls to ask her she picked dare so i dared her to let me smell her feet and she just kind of looked at me weird but said ok so i took my nose and barried it bettwen her toes and sole it smelt like heaven she let out a little giggle and said she liked the way it felt i only did it for a minute or so and then it was her turn i cant remeber what she dared me but i did it and then i dared her to let me smell her feet and aging and she just straight up asked if i liked her feet she said she seen me looking at them a lot i was so nervous and embaresed but i said yes and to my surprise she just said thats fine and took her feet and pushed both of them right into my face i rolled over on my stomach to hide my crazy hard cock and kept smelling and then she told me that she was enjoying it and was kind of getting turned on by it so i just to a risk and i told her that i was very hard and she said it must not feel good laying on my stomach like that and said she didnt care so i rolled over to my side i seen her looking at the budgle for a while then we heard her parents pull into the drive way so we stoped i have many more stories with her many of them better then this one this ones kind of lame honestly but its just a ice breaker if you guys like this let me know all keep posting more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kushboss on Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Newfootlover

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely would like to hear more
Lust_for_shoes

Re: my beautiful cousin story with lots of pictures only true stories post yours too

Post by Lust_for_shoes »

Amazing!!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

more please
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes please! Let's hear more.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Hear more and see more too...
Especially close ups of her feet!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

more, more, more please!!
bachero

Post by bachero »

More pictures please
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot