Shoe cumming, should I??? (I did!!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe_boy18

Shoe cumming, should I??? (I did!!)

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

Got a chance to cum these lovely EU33/UK1 flats, this is only a quick picture as I didn't want to get caught, should I take a risk and go for it? They're from a family friend, she's 19, has the smallest sexiest feet I know and I think would appreciate a bit of cum on her shoes! She does have more but this is just the start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shoe_boy18 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiley194489

Re: Shoe cumming, should I???

Post by Wiley194489 »

l
Last edited by Wiley194489 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I didn't know shoes that small exist. But yeah, do it.
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

realservitude wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 pm I didn't know shoes that small exist. But yeah, do it.
Me either! They do though so I'm gonna try my best! I managed to 'borrow' one for a couple of minutes and take it upstairs to grab this picture so let's see what happens!
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

So, a little update, she ended up staying over at my house tonight as she had a little too much to drink, just waiting for everyone to go to bed and I'll make my move! Wish me luck
feetlover547

Post by feetlover547 »

good luck
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

So, I managed to 'borrow' her shoes again and drop a good load on them considering I'd already had a wank this morning (obviously I didn't know this would happen) I don't think it's a bad load really. I've spread it all around her shoe and fingers crossed it'll dry for the morning, her shoes were right next to the radiator downstairs so hopefully it will dry, if not I guess I will get busted!!! Enjoy the images and let me know what you think! I've got loads of my wife's shoes to show you too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewestfan

Re: Shoe cumming, should I??? (I did!!)

Post by ninewestfan »

You made the right choice. Those shoes look so cute and with your penis in them, a perfect pic.
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Does she have any heels with a pointy toe??
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

ninewestfan wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:51 pm You made the right choice. Those shoes look so cute and with your penis in them, a perfect pic.
Thank you, I know I made the right chioce, they didn't smell of anything really, just a very light foot odour.
sexishoe2000 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm Does she have any heels with a pointy toe??
I'm not sure to be totally honest, I don't know if such heels exist in a small size, when I'm next over her place I'll be sure to have a quick look in her closet!