Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover

Toe Cleavage1

Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:37 am

Awhile ago my wife bought some new heels and wore them around the house to break them in, I thought she looked great in them and took a few candid pictures. The second time she sat on the sofa across from me and began rocking back and forth on her heel, I just had to get that on film so I got my phone and began filming.
Then she wore her T bar heels a few months later and whilst waiting for her friend she sat crossed legged and provided another photo/camera opportunity. All that evening I watched that video, became so aroused and sexually high that when I picked her up in the car i was ready with my phone, unfortunately it did not film which is annoying as there was her walking and stepping on mud, taking them off and carrying them upstairs.
Anyway, coming up to date...
I recently filmed my wife in her red heels as we made love, not a great film but it got some great shots.
The second time she wore stockings and suspenders and again not great but better with some good shots. But that night provided me with information that was very, very useful. I was kissing her feet in her heels and masturbating before finishing off with penetration. After I cum i told her that i was tempted to cum on her and not in, her reply was 'You should have, if that was what you wanted."
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!
So last night I came home horny as fuck, it was 'that time of the month' so I suggested that we avoid penetration and do something else.
With the lamp on I set up my phone and set the camera rolling, my wife lay on her back with the duvet over her and hiding her eyes from the light. Then I got down, kissed her toe cleavage, licked it, probed each crevice with my tongue. I kissed her arch, her shoes, crossed her legs and masturbated at the sight of them. In my mind she was a random woman I had never met before, I was stranger and I was suddenly worshipping her feet. It was divine!
So, does anyone want to see any pictures?
http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68413
To get you started and if you haven't seen this thread, this is how it started.
I do not upload videos as it does contain face and other things, but I grab stills and then edit them as necessary.
Please comment and add some pictures of your own secret filming of your own wife, but please no 'secret, not secret' films or pictures. All candid and all real if you add, this could be really good.

Atlas

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Atlas » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:37 am

Absolutely! :) don't hold back!!

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 pm

I have had daydreams of getting down on all fours and savagely kissing the feet and heels of a woman since way back when I was a child. I remember being in a second hand book shop and kneeling to look at the books on the lowest shelf when a woman in her forties (I was around 16) walked in and stood beside me. She wore dark navy blue high heels with a pointy toe and slim stiletto heel, they were within touching distance and every part of me screamed to touch them, kiss them and cum on them.
When my wife allowed me to cum on her feet it was a dream come true, the most desired of desires and I do not believe that I have ever been so turned on or cum so hard.
Of course I filmed it, but the problem is that I am concerned my wife will see me filming her feet. That is the thrill of it and I must learn to control myself.
The film I did was great up until I cum on her feet, I panicked a little and the result was very shaky and difficult to make out.
The picture I will show you is the start and if anyone is interested then I will post more.
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Very interested

alvinmullen

Post by alvinmullen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Very interested

pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Please continue .. This could be interesting topic
...since always facinated and never missed opportunity to fuck and cum inside elegant hh pumps....
ImageImageImage

mcrozy

Post by mcrozy » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:29 am

Wow, let's see more!

dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 am

please post more

Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover » Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:28 pm

I would love to see those pictures, that's so hot. I secretly take pictures of my wife in her flats. She let me cum on her feet wearing flats before she went out to the store on my birthday. I was so excited I didn't have time to set up my phone to sneak pictures.

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:54 am

Great update. Let's see some more of her.