Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Jellybeans cummy shoes and boots

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

You'll always keep me interested when JB does that kind of thing with her heels.
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

JB is a real jewel of this forum. So damn kinky :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Put me back in ... I want to be in JB's boots please x
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Fuck I love these shoes........you guys are probably getting sick of seeing pics of them but I just love Jellybeans beautiful toeprints inside them.

Wore them for office duty this week.......straight out of them and into her black Nikes to workout........hard to keep yer mind on the game I can tell you!

I don't cum in these, and the toeprints have been enhanced much to poor JB's horror!!!!!!!!!!........you guys that follow this thread will know what's happened to them.

...........I'd hate to think what would happen to these sexy suede's if you lot came across them all alone though! :shock:
clothesuser

Post by clothesuser »

I like it better when the cum is inside... then they wear it...more of a turn on for me...but everyone has their fetish..... :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

your girl is such a cock tease wearing those to work, (ESPECIALLY KNOWING HOW MUCH WE PERVE OVER HER IN THEM) i know she must get looks, ever comments?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those shoes are stunning, I would love to see them treated like the sandals in ash and mud. Beautiful shoes.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=878060 time=1531953268 user_id=36978]
your girl is such a cock tease wearing those to work, (ESPECIALLY KNOWING HOW MUCH WE PERVE OVER HER IN THEM) i know she must get looks, ever comments?
[/quot

Fuck yeah she does!!........flirty little sod that she is..........has some regular 'followers' outside of you guys :?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

How does your GF feel in the office knowing her shoes have dry cum inside? She like's?
I wish found this shoes under the desk in lunch time and i would enjoy with them and my cum mixed with yours on her feet.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

italianboots wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:52 am
bellybash wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:34 pm your girl is such a cock tease wearing those to work, (ESPECIALLY KNOWING HOW MUCH WE PERVE OVER HER IN THEM) i know she must get looks, ever comments?
[/quot

Fuck yeah she does!!........flirty little sod that she is..........has some regular 'followers' outside of you guys :?
Followers? tell us more.