Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Gorgeous toe prints in these suede pumps......has only worn them a few times but it's 9 or 10 hours straight strutting round the office when she does.

..........have been rubbing her little toes like crazy when she does, lots of sexy 'oooooohhhhing and ouching' as they are coming off :D :D
Last edited by italianboots on Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 27 times in total.
italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints

Post by italianboots »

Her favourite zip up the back knee high boots.....look how worn those insoles are....these are quite loose on her and comfortable for her long office days....

Suggested in a txt I was going to put something in them when she left them at my place, got the 'OH NO, NOT MY FAVORITE BOOTS PLEASE.....' txt in return in uppercase!!!!!!

She has slipped them on since and there was a lot of 'eeeeeeewwwwwwwww yucky, they're all wet and cold and slimy, ooohhhh icky'.....but she was laughing and smiling :D :D

She's stunningly beautiful by the way with THE most gorgeous feet :shock:
OnlyHotHeels

Post by OnlyHotHeels »

would love to sniff and drop a load in them ! love the suedes one's ;)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot heels waiting for big and hard cock inside them.
Cum on them
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate her arches look super hot in those swade nude heels! Seeing her sitting with her legs crossed in those heels would be a massive turn on!! Her open arch area looks so inviting to blow a load into :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Pic is inside her mid heel boots.

Only wears these when she rides on my motorcycle, says they are to low for normal wear :D

Always full of lotion inside them and she wore them for several outings with a large cum stain across the toes before eventually wondering what the mark on her boot was?????.......

She smiled at me and asked 'is that from you playing with my boots??'.........

Jeans and barefeet in these in mid summer heat, usually for the entire day.......her feet are incredible when I eventually pull her boots off :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

She wore those suede pumps all day in the office yesterday, met me after work and did the grocery shopping in them as well......not to many girls in heels this high in the grocery store!!

.......little bit of complaining about her sore toes by the time we got home (10 hours in them) slipped them off her barefeet as she lay back on the bed and sucked her toes one by one.....beautiful :lol: :D
lessribeiro

Post by lessribeiro »

Is this pumps of a coworker yours or a girfriend?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girlfriend owns all these shoes and boots :D .....just a few pairs she has left at my place.
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

I'd like to see more hoe her pumps please 8)
mwife49