Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - Important update

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: minni, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

Marofeet

Re: Strangers/Random Girls Give Me Their Sweaty Smelly Socks&Shoes and I take Pics - Important update

Post by Marofeet » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:25 am

Hey guys! I'm new here so this is my first post! I could see that a lot of you here is into shoe cumming but its jusy not my thing. I'd rather smell the shoes and cum into the sock ;) i love when the shoes are warm freshly taken off. I actually invented something that helps me get it from stranger girls and also allows me to take pictures of them taking off their shoes/socks till they are barefoot. The best part is i still get to smell them warm and could pleasure myself checking out the picks i just took! Ill post some pics as an example and i hope you will like it ;)

Last edited by Marofeet on Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:31 am, edited 16 times in total.

badkarmajd

Re: Puma Sneakers Sniffing

Post by badkarmajd » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:27 am

I really enjoy the scent of a girls sneaker as well. That is my primary attraction. I rarely cum in my wife's shoes because the cum drastically changes the scent of her sneaker. So, most of the time, I grab a sock and blow the load while smelling her shoe. of course, it is best when they are warm. Occasionally she will wear a pair to bed... she knows the moment she pops one off her heel, I'm going to load one right in her pussy.

I do have a few thrift store sneaks that I rotate in and out and pitch after a few loads of cum.

§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 am

Same here, the smell is a much greater turn on! It's the best to smell a shoe coming right off a girl's foot. What's your invented technique? Please share more of this, that's really hot! I bet these Pumas smelled amazing and the combination of white ankle socks and great feet is just perfect.

Please continue :)

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:22 am

Im glad you liked it guys! So what I'm basically doing is that im saying its an art project and i need their shoes & socks :) they let me take as many pics as i want and always come to meet me wearing the shoes ;) I'm sure 99% of them know what it is about. They even ask me sometimes "do u have a foot fetish?" and I'm usually telling them how things are :) The thing is, since I'm not acting creepy they dont mind at all! If you would want some more pics i could post here! I meet 4 nice girls last week and of course bought their shoes & socks ;)

§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:47 am

Ah, the art project :) Did that a few times myself, but unfortunately lost all pictures.. How did you get their shoes for smelling? Just took them?

But I'd love to see yours! Please how us your new great pictures, if you don't mind

italianboots

Post by italianboots » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am

Great post, and yes I agree, enjoy the smell of my girls and friends shoes and feet, only cum in shoes of others that I dont get to continually enjoy.

My girlfriend and another female friend both wear sneakers that simply smell devine....not really strong, just beautiful :D

Love to see more of your exploits.

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:11 am

Hey guys!

Thanks for all positive replies I got :) for the question "how do I keep the shoes" the answer is simple :) all the girls I meet I find using apps where ppl sell clothes (shoes as well). Then I look for a pair of shoes that looks pretty worn out and I text the girl offering more money and saying about my "project". Then I also ask about socks and say that she should wear the all day long so they could look dirty/worn on the pics as that's what it is about. I tell them to come wearing the shoes as it will be easier for me recognising them and they won't have to switch the shoes and we will take pics quickly :) then I do what I do and you could see the results here :) the girl that I met sold me her Nike Airforce and she was stunning! She even asked me if I have a foot fetish :D here are the pics! enjoy!

§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:31 am

Amazing again, thanks for those pictures! Must be awesome to approach the girls, already knowing that you'll be sniffing their sneakers. What did you answer, when she asked you about the fetish?

Do you sniff them right at the spot or later? How did they smell? Were they sweaty?

And a great idea to tell them they should wear them all day, the smell must be amazing.. Would really love to see more of this, that's really awesome!!

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:47 am

I use a van to work so always trying to park it as close and possible to the place where I meet them so after they give me their footwear I run as fast as possible to have them still warm when I smell them ;) socks are usually wet from sweat and shoes are warm :) when she asked me about my fetish I said I don't have one but only cuz she was with her friend (which I did not expect) and it kinda made me feel awkward:D thanks for positive comments tho ;) going to meet another girl this week ;)

§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:54 am

Warm shoes are the best! How big is your shoe collection until now? And what shoes will she be wearing this week? ;) Can't wait to see more of this!! :)