well well worn toms.(update Toms cummed)(Wedges cummed)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Zombied00d1

well well worn toms.(update Toms cummed)(Wedges cummed)

Post by Zombied00d1 »

]So I've been with this girl roughly over 5 months. I've admitted to having a foot fetish and like smelly shoes. Sometimes she lets me suck her feet and toes. and sometimes even lets me cum them. When her feet sweat they stink! the most amazing smell. especially a long day at her waitress job. I work with her so i get to watch her walk in her converse. she actually had me smell them the other day knowing i like the the smell. she thinks they smell gross. i tell her it's quite the opposite for me. she's had me cum a pair of her sandals once. and it was nothing short of amazing. I'm slowly trying to get her to let me do these things regularly and not be pushy about it. i smell away when shes in the shower or even play with her red hunter boots. but she's had these toms..longer than i've known her. She would get off work and we'd be in her room and she would say phyew these babies stink. and i'd act like it's no big deal but gooooodness it would turn me on.when she'd go shower id bury my cock and nose in em. but no chance of cum. I always asked to have em but she'd say no they're too nasty. but i'd imply that i love that..that's why i want em. anyway too cut this down to size. she's done with em..i think haha sh'es had them sitting on her front porch for atleast a week i'd say. so i planned my actions. i insisted on starting her car this morning to keep it warm. and i had a pair of pants i needed to take home so i wrapped those babies up. brought em home. had to clean some dirt off em. they're cold so the smell hasn't came back yet but ima sit em on a heater so the aroma can return..the smelliest shoes ive ever smelled and...it's the greatest..so these will probably be my gotos for awhile. anyway here's a pic. I'll post more later when i have time..i also have a pair of her wedges she kept in my room. ;) i'm not sure if she has an exact idea of what i like to do with em haha.
[attachment=0]20161121_094617.jpg[/attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Zombied00d1 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
theoneforyou

Re: don't usually post. but could't help but share these tom

Post by theoneforyou »

They seem so worn out we need to see more pictures. What size are they
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

nice post man can u try and get some pictures of the insoles like where her toes go would love to see that i can trade you some pictures for some of yours
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

They are size 8. and yeah i can post more pics soon. i have em sittin on the vent with the heat on to get the strongest scent back. seems to work well hahaa. gimme a bit and i'll have more up!
Zombied00d1

Re: well worn toms (updated)

Post by Zombied00d1 »

requested pics. enjoy. i keep finding myself getting lost in the smell of left over sweat from her sexy feet. can't keep my nose out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

I absofuckinglutely love toms for this exact reason. God, trashed, smelly flats are such a turn on. Lucky man.
Zombied00d1

Re: well well worn toms.

Post by Zombied00d1 »

that's why i had to snag these before they were trashed. oh how i would do anything for her to wear em for a 7 hour shift then have my way with em. but i'm not complaining ;P
hotsneakswhere83

Post by hotsneakswhere83 »

Last edited by hotsneakswhere83 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

i can certainly try. supposed to see her tonite. and i have a feeling she's wearing the converse right now at work. it'll be difficult to get pics of her wearing them though. see what i can do.
Seethegirls

Post by Seethegirls »

GREAT post! What's she look like? Too bad you didn't grab any sneaky ones of her wearing these Toms, but the converse will do! Any other sneakers?