pics of facebook girls with bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelwcream

pics of facebook girls with bags

Post by heelwcream »

hello, I do not speak English and used a translator, by the time I leave these pictures, I would have the four bags here in my bed with me doing many things, feeling them in my hot penis, lick, feel great pleasure and leave all bags full of cum. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by heelwcream on Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Re: pictures of girls with bags

Post by radared1 »

like it, keep up the pictures coming.
claudius

Post by claudius »

Two additions: one of a girl with a real purse fetish in a big pile of them and another of a big purse to play with.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

claudius wrote:Two additions: one of a girl with a real purse fetish in a big pile of them and another of a big purse to play with.
the first bag is large and well sexy, gets me hot very fast, the second photo, being surrounded by all those bags is like being in heaven, have sex one by one, mmm, see all bags full of sperm.
leatherdog420

Post by leatherdog420 »

a purse fetish i hope, man just picture that last lady all in leather using one of those leather purses in a dirty way :D
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

more pics.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The top picture of the black purse is hot, what brand is she?
heelwcream

Post by heelwcream »

radared1 wrote:The top picture of the black purse is hot, what brand is she?
I do not know, apparently only comes out the photo of the bag as a "fail" meme, no information of her brand, place of manufacture, Store, i only write in google "fucking a purse" and the image appears.
lovespurses

Re: pics of facebook girls with bags

Post by lovespurses »

Here are a few girls I actually know with their purses. No, I unfortunately haven't been able to cum in any of these yet. :twisted:
heelwcream

Re: pics of facebook girls with bags

Post by heelwcream »

lovespurses wrote:Here are a few girls I actually know with their purses. No, I unfortunately haven't been able to cum in any of these yet. :twisted:
the blue purse is so hot and sexy.