Starting over. Maybe

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

thatman1

Starting over. Maybe

Post by thatman1 »

Hello my fellow shoecummers, I'm thinking of starting a new collection because my last one is lost. I kept the heels in tight bags and in a container in the back where there is a river. Since I live with my parents. Anyways there was a storm and I guess the river really got filled up and the current got really strong and swept away my collection. I tried to follow it down stream a few days ago to see if I could find it. But all I found was ripped bags and the empty container. So those heels are gone. Even my most recent pair. Anyways as some of you may know I'm part of a fb group where people sell things. A young woman posted these a week ago and still aren't sold. What do you guys think. I want you guys to help me start a new collection. I will post heels here and ask if you guys think I should buy or not. Thank you for your time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by thatman1 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nsagaa

Re: Starting over. Maybe

Post by nsagaa »

Silver Pumps and the shiny Pink peeptoes are hot.
Post the pics of the girls selling the shoes along with the shoes. That will make it easier to select as far as I am concerned
I love high heel Pumps
Thefooter

Post by Thefooter »

Buy them all.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Better luck this time man, great heels btw.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Alright I'll put up some pictures of the girl selling these later. Thanks for the feedback guys!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

This is her
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Another
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

One more
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Here she is again but with the picture not cropped. I only cropped it so you guys would know which one she is
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

Another