Trash Treasures (garbage finds)

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wornmoccasins

Trash Treasures (garbage finds)

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Heyy guys... so every week everybody in the neighborhood puts out their garbage and recycle bins... ive scouted many years and havent seen any shoes Visiable in the garbage... but I have been recently struck gold... I found a pair of $120 ugg slippers in a garbage bag! I cut it open and took them! They are very worn and feel amazing! Smell nasty good too! Idk who would throw these out... but im sure glad they did ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silentfox

Re: Trash Treasures (garbage finds)

Post by Silentfox »

Lucky, ever want to chat just pm me and I'll get your info
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Snkkrfun

Post by Snkkrfun »

How did you know they were in the bag, was the bag clear?
Wornmoccasins

Post by Wornmoccasins »

Snkkrfun wrote:How did you know they were in the bag, was the bag clear?
It was one of the white gatbage bags... and the bin was already full so it was on the ground next to the can... and as I walked past I noticed what looked like the outline of shoe soles pressing against the inside of the bag... so I took out my knife and sure enough I was right luckily :)
floplove

Post by floplove »

Plans? ...and updates on how they're cumming along?