Boot stories

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

jersey11

Boot stories

Post by jersey11 »

Anyone know of a website with good boot and heel sexual stories? My girlfriend sometimes will dirty talk for me about her heels, it's one of my favorite things.
BlkNylons

Re: Boot stories

Post by BlkNylons »

Agree....There should be a topic for "Stories" here on the forum for sure. True or fantasy there should be a place to post and read them.

Literotica is my favorite story site. Type in search field with keywords such as heels, boots, stockings etc for stories with your favorite fetish theme.

I have a few of my stories there under my author name "BlkNYLONS" for any readers interest.

Mine are femdom, stockings, heels fetish themed stories for others into that fetish.
POWER SPLAT

Re: Boot stories

Post by POWER SPLAT »

Try LEATBT on Literotica, he has about twenty stories featuring women in boots and stockings, good if you like the idea of a woman taking more than one cock while booted!