Coin drop in her boot at supermarket

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Coin drop in her boot at supermarket

Post by Atlas »

Yesterday at the supermarket check out, I was standing behind a hot girl in knee high boots & jeans. She had a nice gap around the tops of her boots & so I dropped something beside her feet making sure it hit her boots on the way down & as it hit her boots I slipped a coin down inside her boots, just so it masks the feeling of something going inside her boots!:)
It always works......& we got to leave around the sametime & after a few steps she could feel sometime in her boot! Coins slide down deeper as she walks :)... She looks down shaking her boot, but cannot do anything because her hands are full, so keeps walking lol....I love doing this & watching girls reactions, some don't feel it some do.....
But it's easier going up escalators stairs, the tops of girls boots are closer to your hands, so standing on the step behind them it's easy just to slip coins in there boots as going passed to get off & it can always come off as an accident :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: Coin drop in her boot at supermarket

Post by Atlas »

You can see the coin in her right boot I slipped in :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I've got a few more pics of a female friend of mine who would put anything in her boots & heels & wear them out! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Banana in her heels!
belmodno20022

Post by belmodno20022 »

Wow-atlas, you are the real master!! I was many times in the situation behind a chick on a ascelator- but never had the guts to drop something in their boots..what if they recognize it was me?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just slip it in just as they are about to step off! Just make sure you have a shopping bag in your hands that way if they feel something they'll think it's your bag that hits their boot.
Other wise do it at the check out as you are putting the basket on the floor :) it's easy, just have some loose coins in your hands as you are putting down the basket & get as close to their boots as possible, so if they do feel it go in their boots & they say something, your can just say your sorry, it must have fallen in when I was placing the basket on the floor :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Do you like my friends maryjane heels? Everytime we use to go out, or if she was out with girlfriends, she would send me pics of stuff she puts in her heels. Coins, food, marsh mellows lol.....i use to dare her lots or if I was out with her, she would just sit with her legs crossed, close to me & let me just stick what ever I want in her heels!
I'll try & put up more pics....:)
belmodno20022

Post by belmodno20022 »

Thnx for your advice! I hope I can succeed some time soon, before boots-season is over..
How to handle a camera/phone in the same time as you drop the coin?
By the way-I thought about itch-powder to use instead- that should make them stop their way and take off the boots ..wdnt that be great to catch in pictures/video?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Firstly, just concentrate on slipping a coin in her boot! Then only take a pic like I did once it's in & you can see it! Normally when I drop a coin in some girls boots, it falls straight in & out of sight, so I just got lucky this time. Forget the ichy powder!...I like watching some of the girls I've done it to, watching them feel something inside there boots, but most never stop to take off their boots in public! :) it becomes a chellenge for me :) I love it...
But yes boot season is almost here for us, so I'll be having a lot of fun real soon :) keep me posted...
belmodno20022

Post by belmodno20022 »

Thanks for advices-yeah keep posting please too:)